Christian churches MUST change their teachings on homosexuality

JakeStarkey, post

Show us the serious threat today.
- ISIS
- Liberals who demand Christians must change their views / teachings (Which is pretty much how prayer got taken out of schools, 10 Commandments could no longer be displayed on ogvt grounds of the govt that has 'In God we trust' on its money)
- etc

Schools and football games are public events paid for by taxpayer money.
- SO? Schools and others provide prayer mats for Muslims to pray DURING SCHOOL / WORK but Christians can't voluntarily pray together after a game?

You are a liar before from the foundations of Hell, easyt.
- You are an IDIOT who does not know what he is talking about yet tries to talk big to make people THINK he does:

2 Timothy 3:12
Indeed, all who desire to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted...

1 John 3:13
Do not be surprised, brothers, that the world hates you.

John 15:19
If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.

1 Peter 4:4
With respect to this they are surprised when you do not join them in the same flood of debauchery, and they malign you;

Revelation 2:10
Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and for ten days you will have tribulation. Be faithful unto death, and I will give you the crown of life.

Mark 13:13
And you will be hated by all for my name's sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved.

Now be gone you false 'prophet' and spreader of LIES!

JakeStarkey, post

Show us the serious threat today.
- ISIS
- Liberals who demand Christians must change their views / teachings (Which is pretty much how prayer got taken out of schools, 10 Commandments could no longer be displayed on ogvt grounds of the govt that has 'In God we trust' on its money)
- etc

Schools and football games are public events paid for by taxpayer money.
- SO? Schools and others provide prayer mats for Muslims to pray DURING SCHOOL / WORK but Christians can't voluntarily pray together after a game?

- You are an IDIOT who does not know what he is talking about yet tries to talk big to make people THINK he does:

Indeed, all who desire to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted...

If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.

With respect to this they are surprised when you do not join them in the same flood of debauchery, and they malign you;

Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and for ten days you will have tribulation. Be faithful unto death, and I will give you the crown of life.

And you will be hated by all for my name's sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved.

more nonsense from the very big book of stories to scare children with ....
scratch a conservative and a religious fanatic jumps out!

You DEMAND to be shown something...and when it is shown to you, as you demanded, you put on this pathetic, childish 'show' to minimize the fact that you just got your ass handed to you, exposed as a highly opinionated liar who has NO CLUE what he is talking about.

:clap: :lmao:

You DEMAND to be shown something...and when it is shown to you, as you demanded, you put on this pathetic, childish 'show' to minimize the fact that you just got your ass handed to you, exposed as a highly opinionated liar who has NO CLUE what he is talking about.

:clap: :lmao:
lol....
what you posted is not fact it's religious dogma and sheer fantasy you showed me just exactly what I knew you would .
I'll let you know if you everyhand me my ass .
nothing I've said is a lie...

what you posted is not fact it's religious dogma and sheer fantasy you showed me just exactly what I knew you would .
It's funny watching you squirm while trying to save face.....and failing to do so.

It's funny watching you squirm while trying to save face.....and failing to do so.
since I'm doing neither . I can't be failing .

I asked Easyt to demonstrate what serious threats there are to force Church's to change their beliefs.

He gives us football games, and prayers, and cheer leaders, and ISIS, and reveals a true persecution complex, justifying it that he was on the right side. Mormons and Nazis had persecution complexes as well.

Easyt, once again, show us a serious threat that is forcing you to do anything differently in your church.

You can't. You are safe in your church, as I am in mine, here in America.

You simply want to tell everybody else what to do. Not agonna happen. Wouldn't be prudent.

I truly believe that if Jesus were asked about you, He would sorrowfully say, "That boy ain't right.".

JakeStarkey, post Show us the serious threat today.
- ISIS - Liberals who demand Christians must change their views / teachings (Which is pretty much how prayer got taken out of schools, 10 Commandments could no longer be displayed on ogvt grounds of the govt that has 'In God we trust' on its money) - etc

Schools and football games are public events paid for by taxpayer money. - SO? Schools and others provide prayer mats for Muslims to pray DURING SCHOOL / WORK but Christians can't voluntarily pray together after a game?

I asked Easyt to demonstrate what serious threats there are to force Church's to change their beliefs.

He gives us football games, and prayers, and cheer leaders, and ISIS, and reveals a true persecution complex, justifying it that he was on the right side. Mormons and Nazis had persecution complexes as well.

Easyt, once again, show us a serious threat that is forcing you to do anything differently in your church.

You can't. You are safe in your church, as I am in mine, here in America.

You simply want to tell everybody else what to do. Not agonna happen. Wouldn't be prudent.

I truly believe that if Jesus were asked about you, He would sorrowfully say, "That boy ain't right.".

JakeStarkey, post Show us the serious threat today.
- ISIS - Liberals who demand Christians must change their views / teachings (Which is pretty much how prayer got taken out of schools, 10 Commandments could no longer be displayed on ogvt grounds of the govt that has 'In God we trust' on its money) - etc

Schools and football games are public events paid for by taxpayer money. - SO? Schools and others provide prayer mats for Muslims to pray DURING SCHOOL / WORK but Christians can't voluntarily pray together after a game?

he does have a real problem with being disagreed with and being wrong.

There is no serious threat that we have to change our teachings.

That's a lie before God to say so.

Nice Opinion.

There was never a serious threat of taking prayer out of schools or before sporting events, of banning voluntary prayers in an end zone or at mid-field after a football game - making it a 'fire-able offense'.

If you are a Christian and you know the bible then you KNOW that what you just said is a lie, that the Bible tells us that things will get worse, that Christians WILL be persecuted. To deny THAT is to deny God's word.

There are other honest interpretations of the book of Revelations and Eschatology in general, too many to warrant such a broad condemnation fo those who disagree.

Do you think that post tribulation amillennialists are going to burn in hell?

:)

That sounds pretty alarmist.

You can't stone adulterers anymore either, but that doesn't mean they'll be "coming for the churches"

Dude, Christians have NEVER stoned adulterers based on Biblical teachings. Sometimes various christian states have done that, but not because of the teachings of the church

They stoned them because of the fear and ignorance fomented by religious authoritarianism.

And adulterers were killed as a consequence of Christian religious dogma, whether or not it was based on the bible doesn’t mitigate the fact that innocent people were kill for no good reason.
This is similar to cultural honor killings in Christian, Jewish, Hindu, and Islamic societies.
Er..Christians never stoned women. Sorry.

They did, however, execute them.

http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/adultery.them

As did almost ever pre-modern society, you anti-Christian bigot.

Piss off.

There is no serious threat that we have to change our teachings.

That's a lie before God to say so.

Nice Opinion.

There was never a serious threat of taking prayer out of schools or before sporting events, of banning voluntary prayers in an end zone or at mid-field after a football game - making it a 'fire-able offense'.

If you are a Christian and you know the bible then you KNOW that what you just said is a lie, that the Bible tells us that things will get worse, that Christians WILL be persecuted. To deny THAT is to deny God's word.

There are other honest interpretations of the book of Revelations and Eschatology in general, too many to warrant such a broad condemnation fo those who disagree.

Do you think that post tribulation amillennialists are going to burn in hell?

:)

Dude, Christians have NEVER stoned adulterers based on Biblical teachings. Sometimes various christian states have done that, but not because of the teachings of the church

They stoned them because of the fear and ignorance fomented by religious authoritarianism.

And adulterers were killed as a consequence of Christian religious dogma, whether or not it was based on the bible doesn’t mitigate the fact that innocent people were kill for no good reason.
This is similar to cultural honor killings in Christian, Jewish, Hindu, and Islamic societies.

Piss off.
and they still do Christianity has a long a proud history of torture, murder and slaughter .
own it.

Piss off.

Ah, so it's more cultural than religious since the big three do call for adultery to be punished. I already knew that.

Piss off.
and they still do Christianity has a long a proud history of torture, murder and slaughter .
own it.

That would be catholicism and the Jesuits......catholicism is a cult with pagan rituals and a few Biblical references thrown in for good measure. You really don't know much.

Piss off.
own it.

That would be catholicism and the Jesuits......catholicism is a cult with pagan rituals and a few Biblical references thrown in for good measure. You really don't know much.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Christian churches ‘must be made’ to affirm homosexuality, says New York Times columnist

It begins. I told you all a few days ago they would come for the churches.
That sounds pretty alarmist.

You can't stone adulterers anymore either, but that doesn't mean they'll be "coming for the churches"
We can't stone adulterers anymore? There's that slippery slope!
Which Christian church advocates that?

Show me the proof where that is happening on behalf of a doctrine that a Christian denomination advocates.

Thanks.

Piss off.
own it.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Seriously, you are very ignorant on many things and it comes through loud and clear with your postings. I am not trying to hurt your feelings....just being brutally honest. I bet you are a decent person to hang around with in real time.

Piss off.
own it.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Seriously, you are very ignorant on many things and it comes through loud and clear with your postings. I am not trying to hurt your feelings....just being brutally honest. I bet you are a decent person to hang around with in real time.
You are a pretentious and ignorant asshole .
Not trying to hurt your feelings just stating fact .
In my youth I would have broken you apart for it.
Now it laughable.

Black people have a long, proud history of cannibalism. Own it.

Mexicans have a long, proud history of cutting the hearts out of thousands of living victims. Own it.

Forum List

Back