Christian Gouls Stalking The Oso Mudslide...Disgusting !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I can help clarify the situation, ma'am. You see, in your case you are not lying your ass off, whereas this daws character very obviously is. It's a classic case of NOT lying one's ass off versus OBVIOUSLY lying one's ass off.

I hope that was helpful.
this daws character is speaking from experience ,if you need to rationalize it by making a false accusation feel free....it makes it just that much more humorous..

Is that why you are afraid to answer questions? Because you are afraid to reveal just how full of shit you really are?
I answer every question whether or not you accept the answer is not my problem..

That's not the best lie you've told today...
people are (mostly) free to believe or say or do, what they wish I've never needed the god excuse to render aid ....if some "christians" would do more actual aid then proselyting may be huggy and others would not have a legitimate complaint..

I don't lie.

Offering aid and comfort to survivors is a good thing. You are so caught up in your bigotry that you attack them for it.

What would you demand, that Christians who comfort the survivors be shot, or just imprisoned?

It is a cruel twist of fate that you were not born into Pol Pot's inner-circle, truly that was perfection for one such as you....
i USED TO BELIEVE PEOPLE COULD NOT BE THIS STUPID ....
aid and comfort is one thing, using it to grab converts when people are their weakest is just wrong. the rest of your nonsense is just that...

No I wasn't looking for it and no I didn't think it was okay. But that sure explains a lot. If you are looking for it, you will find it, even if it's not there. I bet you overheard me talking to a fellow bus passenger one day. She was reading the Bible and I asked her if she was a Christian. She said "no" but she wanted to find out what it was all about. I suggested a church for her. You probably thought I was one of those people berating someone in the name of Jesus when all I was doing is recommending a church to someone already reading the Bible.
good story but absolutely false...
as to looking for it, also false, it like the ubiquitous street people who are part of the environment, street people are there by circumstance, the zealot's by choice...
there a huge difference between someone reading a bible and and talking about it then having it spewed at you..
btw...did she ask you about a church or did you offer it up without prompting?

I offered it up. I know that makes me a bad person in your eyes but I don't care.
another false assumption....

That's not the best lie you've told today...
people are (mostly) free to believe or say or do, what they wish I've never needed the god excuse to render aid ....if some "christians" would do more actual aid then proselyting may be huggy and others would not have a legitimate complaint..

I don't lie.

Offering aid and comfort to survivors is a good thing. You are so caught up in your bigotry that you attack them for it.

What would you demand, that Christians who comfort the survivors be shot, or just imprisoned?

It is a cruel twist of fate that you were not born into Pol Pot's inner-circle, truly that was perfection for one such as you....
aid and comfort is one thing, using it to grab converts when people are their weakest is just wrong. the rest of your nonsense is just that...

They descend like locusts at the point of a tragedy to get converts, really sick and ghoulish

I wasn't asking you, but...

No I did not. I am on the other side of the continent and I have NOT irrationally criticized anyone who went there to help in ANY way. See how easy it is to answer a question? Now you try. Did you get off your ass and go there to help in any way whatsoever?
no I did not ...

But you find the time to criticize those who did? My, how shitty of you.
what shitty is you taking what I said out of context : actual quote":no I did not and unlike yourself I have no excuse but then again neither do you..."daws..

I don't lie.

They descend like locusts at the point of a tragedy to get converts, really sick and ghoulish
so true ...and then to top it off one of our christians cherry picks responses...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...e-oso-mudslide-disgusting-17.html#post8897080 acual answer

cherry picked version : http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...e-oso-mudslide-disgusting-18.html#post8897140

Last edited:

Aren't you here spreading your hate for the purpose of "grabbing converts?"

You're worse than a Scientologist - you will NOT tolerate any view save your own.

You're worse than a Scientologist - you will NOT tolerate any view save your own.
no you just wish that I was....since when is calling for restraint and respect spreading hate ?
I understand that you must categorize anything you cannot understand.

aid and comfort is one thing, using it to grab converts when people are their weakest is just wrong. the rest of your nonsense is just that.

no you just wish that I was....since when is calling for restraint and respect spreading hate ?

There is nothing, nowhere, except Huggy's word that that is what happened. I have not been able to find an article about it anywhere.

There is nothing, nowhere, except Huggy's word that that is what happened. I have not been able to find an article about it anywhere.
you didn't look hard enough....

There is no limit to the hubris of Christians.

Can't they wait until a funeral before they push that old mumbo jumbo off on the victims of the mudslide in Oso?

If someone in MY immediate family was disrespected by these Christian gouls as they were being recovered from a muddy grave I would be livid.

My reaction to reports on the telly that clergy was standing by at the site of the disaster to perform some hocus pocus over the dead.

Christians are disgusting.

You know something, I wouldn't care If a Christian/Jew/Muslim/Hindi/buddhist or what have you performed a ritual over--just cremate my body afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back