Christian Gouls Stalking The Oso Mudslide...Disgusting !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't you here spreading your hate for the purpose of "grabbing converts?"

You're worse than a Scientologist - you will NOT tolerate any view save your own.
no you just wish that I was....since when is calling for restraint and respect spreading hate ?
I understand that you must categorize anything you cannot understand.

There is nothing, nowhere, except Huggy's word that that is what happened. I have not been able to find an article about it anywhere.

I didn't "pull it off the internet" Sheila. I heard it and saw it on one of OUR local TV station broadcasts. They didn't characterise it they way I did. I reported it the way I did because like I said in my OP that the TV commentator said there would be church representatives standing by at the site to "offer religious services and counseling" for the victims and those recovering victims. They said it as though it was an official part of the search and recovery program. As though they were doing something expected and needed by the victims.

You have followed my posts for the five plus years I've been at USMB. Calling me a liar is a little over the top Sheila. You know damned well I am not a liar. Throwing a false insult like that into the argument is typical for a christian. You people are not above any form of deceit are you.

At this late date I cannot remember which TV station I was watching at the time. It was CH 7, 4 or 5. I was flipping around among those at the time as everyone up here in the NW was shortly arfter the tragedy. This was just after the tragic CH 4 helecopter crash right next to the EMP which prevented the local CH 5 chopper or any other local media choppers from going out to the scene as they were all grounded temporarily.

no you just wish that I was....since when is calling for restraint and respect spreading hate ?

There is nothing, nowhere, except Huggy's word that that is what happened. I have not been able to find an article about it anywhere.

I didn't "pull it off the internet" Sheila. I heard it and saw it on one of OUR local TV station broadcasts. They didn't characterise it they way I did. I reported it the way I did because like I said in my OP that the TV commentator said there would be church representatives standing by at the site to "offer religious services and counseling" for the victims and those recovering victims. They said it as though it was an official part of the search and recovery program. As though they were doing something expected and needed by the victims.

You have followed my posts for the five plus years I've been at USMB. Calling me a liar is a little over the top Sheila. You know damned well I am not a liar. Throwing a false insult like that into the argument is typical for a christian. You people are not above any form of deceit are you.

At this late date I cannot remember which TV station I was watching at the time. It was CH 7, 4 or 5. I was flipping around among those at the time as everyone up here in the NW was shortly arfter the tragedy. This was just after the tragic CH 4 helecopter crash right next to the EMP which prevented the local CH 5 chopper or any other local media choppers from going out to the scene as they were all grounded temporarily.

So it really didn't happen at all. Standing by to offer comfort is not the same as what you said. And no, it didn't happen like you claimed. You exaggerated, for your benefit in order to make Christians look bad. Then this went into overtime with Christians supposedly doing rituals over bodies before they can be dragged from the mud.

The only deceit here is yours.

This is why I wanted a site, because I knew you were exaggerating and I wanted to read the real story.

I didn't "pull it off the internet" Sheila.

No, you pulled out of your hate filled, bigoted ass.

I heard it and saw it on one of OUR local TV station broadcasts. They didn't characterise it they way I did.

No you didn't. What you saw as a pastor or priest comforting someone, and you bigotry rose in your gullet so that you had to spew your hatred here.

I reported it the way I did because like I said in my OP that the TV commentator said there would be church representatives standing by at the site to "offer religious services and counseling" for the victims and those recovering victims. They said it as though it was an official part of the search and recovery program. As though they were doing something expected and needed by the victims.

You reported it the way you did because you are a bigot who seeks to crush the rights of anyone who holds views that differ from your own.

I heard it and saw it on one of OUR local TV station broadcasts. They didn't characterise it they way I did.

No you didn't. What you saw as a pastor or priest comforting someone, and you bigotry rose in your gullet so that you had to spew your hatred here.

I reported it the way I did because like I said in my OP that the TV commentator said there would be church representatives standing by at the site to "offer religious services and counseling" for the victims and those recovering victims. They said it as though it was an official part of the search and recovery program. As though they were doing something expected and needed by the victims.

You reported it the way you did because you are a bigot who seeks to crush the rights of anyone who holds views that differ from your own.

Christians do not have some special right to spew their nonsense at helpless people immediately after and while consumed with a tragedy.

There is plenty of time (during the funerals) and places (churches) to go for them to unleash the godsquad. Accosting victims during a tragedy is in bad taste and the potential for infringing on the rights and beliefs of those other than christians is high.

Christians do not have some special right to spew their nonsense at helpless people immediately after and while consumed with a tragedy.

It's not a "special" right Comrade, it's a CIVIL RIGHT. You and your shameful party seek to crush civil rights.

There is plenty of time (during the funerals) and places (churches) to go for them to unleash the godsquad. Accosting victims during a tragedy is in bad taste and the potential for infringing on the rights and beliefs of those other than christians is high.

I know that you dream of a word where speech is strictly regulated, where the party will decide what may be said, and when, but you're going to have to go through a shooting war before you can make your dream come true.

Now go kiss the poster of Pol Pot on your wall, jerk off to the collected sayings of Mao, and have nice cry.....

By your own words, there was no accosting going on. They were standing by, which means they were waiting for people to come to them.

Many people want prayer now, not later, after the bodies are found. Many people need the prayer now. There is an ongoing list of people who need prayer in the Coffee Shop. Maybe that's why you don't visit there? Why should Christians not be allowed to have their people there to help them through the difficult times?

Last edited:
It's amazing that someone who claims to not believe in God gets so ANGRY when others offer comfort in God's name.

It's also interesting the amount of thought and imagination, and the time you have committed to THINKING about this particular non-occurrence.

It's very obsessive and just a little weird. Huggy's freaking out over stuff that never happened, and accusing nameless Christians of..what is it again? Praying for people?

It's amazing that someone who claims to not believe in God gets so ANGRY when others offer comfort in God's name.

It's also interesting the amount of thought and imagination, and the time you have committed to THINKING about this particular non-occurrence.

It's very obsessive and just a little weird. Huggy's freaking out over stuff that never happened, and accusing nameless Christians of..what is it again? Praying for people?

Sad isn't it? Should we create a new word? Christianophobe? Christophobe?

So it really didn't happen at all. Standing by to offer comfort is not the same as what you said. And no, it didn't happen like you claimed. You exaggerated, for your benefit in order to make Christians look bad. Then this went into overtime with Christians supposedly doing rituals over bodies before they can be dragged from the mud.

The only deceit here is yours.

This is why I wanted a site, because I knew you were exaggerating and I wanted to read the real story.

Proving yet again that bigots are full of shit.

Well that is the joke.

I don't believe in god. Because I don't believe, someone talking about god is on the level as talking about Superman or Batman. It never occurs to me that I would want to silence them, I mean, what for?

Someone like Duhs, who dedicates his life to persecuting Christians, obviously DOES believe, and is at war with this god. If you don't believe, then religion doesn't offend you. A burning hatred such as that of Huggy or Duhs is born of a fervent belief.

Christians look at Huggy and duhs and believe it's God's hand that prevents them, and Christian-haters like them, from effectively scaring Christians into rejecting Christ.

They can't do it. And it reduces them to the level of ravening pariah dogs.

Wish that you could have the death camps you dream of?

Hardly.

You seek to silence those who have views that differ from your own - fact.
false I want them to keep yammering so everybody can judge for themselves...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back