Christian Gouls Stalking The Oso Mudslide...Disgusting !

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it isn't meaningless at all.

Two of the most lunatic posters this site has ever been blessed with maintain that they saw something that NOBODY ELSE HAS SEEN, and that everybody who laughs at them is crazy.

Okie dokey!
you should count yourself among them...you make claims regularly that "everybody" know are nut's...
but then again your idea of everybody is everybody that agrees with you...or you think does..
the reality is vastly different...

Two of the most lunatic posters this site has ever been blessed with maintain that they saw something that NOBODY ELSE HAS SEEN, and that everybody who laughs at them is crazy.

Okie dokie!

Wasting your opinion on them is meaningless, they are hateful, ignorant, bigots. Nothing changes the minds of closed mined people.

Okie dokie!

Wasting your opinion on them is meaningless, they are hateful, ignorant, bigots. Nothing changes the minds of closed mined people.
you're fine example of a closed mind...

And you have proof of them accosting anyone. Only one outlet and conveniently it was TV. No print from their website? Just your warped bigotry and hate.

Funny!! And then you got dawgs agreeing with and you offer no proof. At least you know you can con other liberals.
he's conning no one I saw the same broadcast the station has a web site...:lol:

With no link to the story.
KING5.com | Seattle Breaking News, Weather, Traffic, Sports
you do the rest....

Okie dokie!

I haven't said whether there is a God or not, you are the one that looks at all religion with disdain.

I haven't said whether there is a God or not, you are the one that looks at all religion with disdain.
false I look at C.I N.O.'S WITH DISDAIN.

CHRISTIANS IN NAME ONLY ..
the poster you're agreeing with is the grand dragon of that group.

Until I see something about Huggy's claim of unwanted clergy forcing themselves on anyone at Oso, it is nothing but hate and bigotry.

Until I see something about Huggy's claim of unwanted clergy forcing themselves on anyone at Oso, it is nothing but hate and bigotry.

You are the arbitrator of nothing. Your approval or lack thereof is meaningless. I heard something I found disgusting on a local TV station and brought attention to it here on USMB as the bigger story went national. You don't like it when christians are made accountable for their actions.

Your big problem with my report is that you claim it is false.

So by THAT you must agree that if what I said is true then the officially sponsored religious "program" being offered to the volunteers. professionals and victims is over reaching by one particular religious group to the exclusion and disrespect of others including non believers.

Well, I read most of this thread and have yet to see a link to the christian gouls stalking anyone.:doubt:

Seems like some people need prayer. I will pray for you Huggy. :D I really will

he's conning no one I saw the same broadcast the station has a web site...:lol:

With no link to the story.
KING5.com | Seattle Breaking News, Weather, Traffic, Sports
you do the rest....

I've been looking all over your site, here's what I've found:

Where landslide victims can get gas cards, funeral help | KING5.com Seattle

A list of places the victims can get help with gas cards and funeral costs which includes at least 2 churches

Ways to donate and help community hit by landslide | KING5.com Seattle

a place where you can donate to help including one of the aforementioned churches.

FEMA, state open disaster recovery centers for landslide victims | KING5.com Seattle

apparently FEMA, being the last to help anybody, finally opened some places for them to get help yesterday.

New technology provided Oso first responders before and after view | KING5.com Seattle

Apparently new technology helped first responders with a before and after view...

Infrared aerials reveal clues about Oso landslide | KING5.com Seattle

Infrared research shows the river verses warmer water forming in ponds and such, they are hoping it will show the ground settling.

Darrington girls sing their feelings about Oso | KING5.com Seattle

A group of girls in Darrington have been working with a Grammy-winning recording artist and the Sauk Suiattle Indian Tribe to compose a song that expresses their feelings about the Oso landslide.

Ah, maybe this is what you are looking for: 'Together Evening of Prayer' in Arlington | KING5.com Seattle

" Hundreds of people attended the 'Together Evening of Prayer' at Haller Middle School on April 4 in Arlington to pay respect to the victims of a massive mudslide that ravished the town of Oso, killing at least 30 people and leaving many missing."

no, wait, no one is being accosted, participation is volunteer. Of course, it takes place at a public middle school, maybe that's what you are objecting to?

Nope, sorry, I can't find anything saying Christians are accosting people and forcing them to accept prayer or help or anything else.

Well, I read most of this thread and have yet to see a link to the christian gouls stalking anyone.:doubt:

I've been praying for him for years. I don't know if it's working or not, but at least he's still alive. :D

You are the arbitrator of nothing. Your approval or lack thereof is meaningless. I heard something I found disgusting on a local TV station and brought attention to it here on USMB as the bigger story went national. You don't like it when christians are made accountable for their actions.

So by THAT you must agree that if what I said is true then the officially sponsored religious "program" being offered to the volunteers. professionals and victims is over reaching by one particular religious group to the exclusion and disrespect of others including non believers.

My big problem with your report is it's exaggerated to the point of lies. No where was anyone accosted by a Christian. No one was forced to pray, heck, no one was even forced to participate in any Christian ceremonies. I can't find anything saying any ceremonies were performed at the scene. A couple of churches are helping with funerals, please tell me that's not what upset you.

Where did I ever say it was a "story" on KING 5 ? It was announced on TV as a component of the THEN search and rescue effort.

As far as I know there was not a "special" seperate story on the religious(christian) availability of church representatives to minister to the workers and victims.

Part of the focus of the TV people was that because of the despair and exhaustion of those involved that the church representatives would "comfort" those in need. It was like some kind of assurance that the religious component was expected and being taken care of as an official part of the response team.

No doubt a christian watching the TV show as I did would not have given the hubris of the TV person's comments a second thought.

Well of course the christians should be represented at such an event. They are the "special" people when it comes to presiding over tragedy. Donchaknow?

Where did I ever say it was a "story" on KING 5 ? It was announced on TV as a component of the THEN search and rescue effort.

As far as I know there was not a "special" seperate story on the religious(christian) availability of church representatives to minister to the workers and victims.

Part of the focus of the TV people was that because of the despair and exhaustion of those involved that the church representatives would "comfort" those in need. It was like some kind of assurance that the religious component was expected and being taken care of as an official part of the response team.

No doubt a christian watching the TV show as I did would not have given the hubris of the TV person's comments a second thought.

Well of course the christians should be represented at such an event. They are the "special" people when it comes to presiding over tragedy. Donchaknow?

Since none of us can find your story, we don't know what they actually said. Comfort probably means they provided hot coffee, meals, a place to rest, etc., to those looking for the survivors/dead. A lot of times no one but the Christians show up. Did you want them to wait for FEMA, who finally opened up some help centers yesterday?

Christians are big on helping their neighbors but feel free to start an Atheist group and make sure you get to the next disaster first (and all the ones after that) so that they never again say that Christians are standing by to help. Maybe they'll even say "Atheists are standing by" for a change.

And why in heck is "atheist" spelled with an e before the i? There's no "c" in there. Are they trying to be evil? :D

I have no problem with your lies, however I can expose them, and so far Daws or you have been able to prove that the clergy were interfering or pushing or being aggressive at the site.

I don't care if they were Christian or Hindu or Muslim, you are a bigot and therefore I question the entire story.

I also didn't say I arbitrated anything, and your approval of my statements means nothing either, I'm not seeing your lack of point.

Daws doesn't have a clue about the story, huggy has no idea which station appalled him so much.

Daws claims to know where the link is and can't provide it. Huggy has no clue and uses his bias, bigotry and ignorance the to define a possible story.

Daws doesn't have a clue about the story, huggy has no idea which station appalled him so much.

Daws claims to know where the link is and can't provide it. Huggy has no clue and uses his bias, bigotry and ignorance the to define a possible story.

All you have is a personal attack. All you ever seem to have is a personal attack.

The only thing I'd agree to is the OP is pure male bovine excrement from an uninformed, intolerant and bigoted mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back