Christian Gouls Stalking The Oso Mudslide...Disgusting !

Status
Not open for further replies.
appearance is not reality...

Is this how you explain your bizarro recent online sex change from a *her* to a *him*???:cuckoo:
I've never been female ...the only bizarro event as always is in your mind....
please show me proof of your false allegation.
and the seek out a mental health professional...

That clearly makes you a liar ...because there is even more undisputable evidense that you do not believe what the christians on this MB believe.

Is this how you explain your bizarro recent online sex change from a *her* to a *him*???:cuckoo:

That clearly makes you a liar ...because there is even more undisputable evidense that you do not believe what the christians on this MB believe.

Don't you mean "lair," huggy? :eusa_hand:

Though I agree that you and duhs are "evah-dense," regardless of the evidence.....

not just that I'm an imp of satan if not satan himself.....
my answer always is "pleased to meet you ,won't you guess my name".:D

Don't you mean "lair," huggy? :eusa_hand:

Though I agree that you and duhs are "evah-dense," regardless of the evidence.....
beside being a poor attempt at humor....the you're stupid ploy is always a crash and burn strategy..

I didn't "pull it off the internet" Sheila.

No, you pulled out of your hate filled, bigoted ass.

No you didn't. What you saw as a pastor or priest comforting someone, and you bigotry rose in your gullet so that you had to spew your hatred here.

I reported it the way I did because like I said in my OP that the TV commentator said there would be church representatives standing by at the site to "offer religious services and counseling" for the victims and those recovering victims. They said it as though it was an official part of the search and recovery program. As though they were doing something expected and needed by the victims.

You have followed my posts for the five plus years I've been at USMB. Calling me a liar is a little over the top Sheila. You know damned well I am not a liar. Throwing a false insult like that into the argument is typical for a christian. You people are not above any form of deceit are you.

At this late date I cannot remember which TV station I was watching at the time. It was CH 7, 4 or 5. I was flipping around among those at the time as everyone up here in the NW was shortly arfter the tragedy. This was just after the tragic CH 4 helecopter crash right next to the EMP which prevented the local CH 5 chopper or any other local media choppers from going out to the scene as they were all grounded temporarily.

You reported it the way you did because you are a bigot who seeks to crush the rights of anyone who holds views that differ from your own.

Christians do not have some special right to spew their nonsense at helpless people immediately after and while consumed with a tragedy.

There is plenty of time (during the funerals) and places (churches) to go for them to unleash the godsquad. Accosting victims during a tragedy is in bad taste and the potential for infringing on the rights and beliefs of those other than christians is high.

And you have proof of them accosting anyone. Only one outlet and conveniently it was TV. No print from their website? Just your warped bigotry and hate.

Funny!! And then you got dawgs agreeing with and you offer no proof. At least you know you can con other liberals.

No you didn't. What you saw as a pastor or priest comforting someone, and you bigotry rose in your gullet so that you had to spew your hatred here.

You reported it the way you did because you are a bigot who seeks to crush the rights of anyone who holds views that differ from your own.

Christians do not have some special right to spew their nonsense at helpless people immediately after and while consumed with a tragedy.

There is plenty of time (during the funerals) and places (churches) to go for them to unleash the godsquad. Accosting victims during a tragedy is in bad taste and the potential for infringing on the rights and beliefs of those other than christians is high.

And you have proof of them accosting anyone. Only one outlet and conveniently it was TV. No print from their website? Just your warped bigotry and hate.

Funny!! And then you got dawgs agreeing with and you offer no proof. At least you know you can con other liberals.

There are only three channels Sparky. They are all in the phone directory. Have at it.

I ain't been your bitch..why start now?

There are only three channels Sparky. They are all in the phone directory. Have at it.

You might want to rethink that - looks to me like he made you his bitch, bigot boi....

You might want to rethink that - looks to me like he made you his bitch, bigot boi....

Your name calling carries the same as weight as the ravings of inmates in a mental institution. The only difference between them and you is that your insanity is usefull to the people that get rich because you blindly follow them. If it was illegal to lie you would be incarcerated. I take solace that your puppetmasters laugh at you the same as I do.

he's conning no one I saw the same broadcast the station has a web site...:lol:

No, it isn't meaningless at all.

Two of the most lunatic posters this site has ever been blessed with maintain that they saw something that NOBODY ELSE HAS SEEN, and that everybody who laughs at them is crazy.

Okie dokie!

Last edited:

I don't have to prove anything, you are lying and that is that and I wouldn't want you as a bitch, I won't sink that far down.

he's conning no one I saw the same broadcast the station has a web site...:lol:

With no link to the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back