Christian Gouls Stalking The Oso Mudslide...Disgusting !

Status
Not open for further replies.
There isn't much difference between today's anti-Christian movement to the 30's Nazis who blamed everything on the Jews.

That's right. Non believers are Nazis. What an imbecile! Maybe we should roll into a discussion as to who was a better human.. Jimmy Jones or Hitler..

Take your fucking bible and shove it up your ass.

You and the rest of the godless scum around here show just how far disconnected you are from spiritual peace every time you rant like a little inbred child.

Deal with your anger; it's inside you, not in the actions of people you are not even fit to live among.

There isn't much difference between today's anti-Christian movement to the 30's Nazis who blamed everything on the Jews.

That's right. Non believers are Nazis. What an imbecile! Maybe we should roll into a discussion as to who was a better human.. Jimmy Jones or Hitler..

You and the rest of the godless scum around here show just how far disconnected you are from spiritual peace every time you rant like a little inbred child.

Deal with your anger; it's inside you, not in the actions of people you are not even fit to live among.

pennywise sounds as silly as the "godless scum".

I'm not talking about atheists necessarily, I'm talking about religion haters. Nothing the least bit silly in what I said.

Did idiots like Huggy - who;'s on my Ignore List - ever consider that the rescue teams DON'T WANT outside help?

They're trained to do their job and don't want a bunch of amateurs getting in their way.

And perhaps these so-called Bible Thumpers are there to help the survivors and others?

That is funny because when our church was built, Christian businesses donated their time and equipment to build the church. I saw equipment sitting outside the church for months.

The church has access to more resources sometimes than the government.
When Pastor Mike was appointed on a commission to combat homelessness, the government asked for a list of homeless shelters and the church's list was longer than the government's.

Ok Longknife,

Let's say you are correct. The government doesn't want the Christians around because they will only get in the way but I bet you no one says that to their family standing outside of their house under mud. So the Christians obey and the people in the tragedy don't get help because they don't connect.

Funny that no atheists ever convinced me to atheism. Do you know why? Because they never helped when my family was in need when I was dirt poor. But their way is better. Right? They just stood by when everyone was in need. You convinced me. The atheist's way sounds so much more convincing...not.

Chuck

I'm not talking about atheists necessarily, I'm talking about religion haters. Nothing the least bit silly in what I said.

"you are not even fit to live among" is a hateful statement.

Yeah, you are silly in that you condemn that what you also do.

Telling the truth is never hateful. Scumbags like the shit-stain I quoted are not fit to live among decent people.

Nothing silly, just truth.

Did idiots like Huggy - who;'s on my Ignore List - ever consider that the rescue teams DON'T WANT outside help?

They're trained to do their job and don't want a bunch of amateurs getting in their way.

And perhaps these so-called Bible Thumpers are there to help the survivors and others?

[MENTION=39846]longknife[/MENTION],

It occurred to me that the ones missing are dead. The only job to do is dig and after listening to one woman's story, she knew her mother and her child were dead. She was waiting for the people digging to dig them up.

Her baby and her mother, Christina Jefferds, 45, of Arlington, were home together when the mudslide hit Saturday morning.

For days, Natasha and her family have been digging through the mud and debris to try to find them.

“You keep digging because that is your baby and that is what you do,” Huestis said.

On Wednesday, crews discovered Jefferds remains. And Huestis was determined to find her baby, too.

Heartbreaking: Woman who lost mom in mudslide finds out her baby died, too | Q13 FOX News

There is no race against time. The tragedy already occurred.

Christians aren't getting in the way; they were only offering assistance and it is funny that the people who aren't offering a hand by getting on a plane in generosity to help don't want the Christians there who did get on a plane to help.

Chuck

Nothing the least bit "silly" about hating religion.

It occurred to me that the ones missing are dead. The only job to do is dig and after listening to one woman's story, she knew her mother and her child were dead. She was waiting for the people digging to dig them up.

Her baby and her mother, Christina Jefferds, 45, of Arlington, were home together when the mudslide hit Saturday morning.

For days, Natasha and her family have been digging through the mud and debris to try to find them.

“You keep digging because that is your baby and that is what you do,” Huestis said.

On Wednesday, crews discovered Jefferds remains. And Huestis was determined to find her baby, too.

Heartbreaking: Woman who lost mom in mudslide finds out her baby died, too | Q13 FOX News

Christians aren't getting in the way; they were only offering assistance and it is funny that the people who aren't offering a hand by getting on a plane in generosity to help don't want the Christians there who did get on a plane to help.

Chuck

I have no problem with a christian actually helping... Just leave your bible in your car or truck. Don't go praying over some dead victim unless that is requested specifically by a relative of the deceased.

Telling the truth is never hateful. Scumbags like the shit-stain I quoted are not fit to live among decent people.

Nothing silly, just truth.

You are a hypocrite, because you are acting like that which you condemn, which is hateful and immoral.

I would like to repeat that anyone doing something USEFULL for victims of tragedy is a good thing.

That is not to say that EVERYTHING Christians believe they do "out of purely good motivation" is in fact that. Take Alcoholics Annonymous. In thier 12 step program they slip in that one must turn one's self over to God.

No.
Step 2 – We came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.

...like the Sea, or Humanity or the Universe.

There is no power anyone can tap into greater than your own mind.

You are the captain of your own ship.

You're missing the point.

I used to work in out-patient tx with teen addicts.

They are 'trapped' in their own mind and got to where they were at because of it.
The need to 'get out' of their mind in order for healing to begin.

One of my teens used a doorknob for his higher power.
And, no, the didn't 'worship' the knob. ;)

There is AA/NA for atheists also.

Chuck

I have no problem with a christian actually helping... Just leave your bible in your car or truck. Don't go praying over some dead victim unless that is requested specifically by a relative of the deceased.

Why? If they ask permission, what is it to you?

Chuck

Why? If they ask permission, what is it to you?

You might not get the response you were hoping for.

huggy, shut up and slope off, please.

You and pennywise are flip sides of the same coin.

Okay, I was hoping this question would stop bugging me, but is this thread about Christian ghouls or Christian souls?

I've seen gouls in more than one post now, so am beginning to think I'm out of the loop somehow.

A 'goul' is a variation of a Scottish 'gowl', a demented soul roaming the moors howling and looking for victims.

huggy, shut up and slope off, please.

You and pennywise are flip sides of the same coin.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEu4Iq5KL-Q]I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back