Christian Gouls Stalking The Oso Mudslide...Disgusting !

Status
Not open for further replies.
And, no I don't mean 'that.'

What? I should bath in pigshit so I could be just like you?

I believe it is paramount that surviving victims try to assume as much reality and truth as they can handle to start the healing process.

Being surrounded by nonsense just prolongs the inevitable chore of handling the painful reality that the deceased is in fact gone. Not "in a better place". Just gone.

you would be such a comfort to the grieving.......you should be a counselor.....apply for work in a hospital.....

I don't think they could pay me enough to lie to dying people with a straight face.

I believe it is paramount that surviving victims try to assume as much reality and truth as they can handle to start the healing process.

Being surrounded by nonsense just prolongs the inevitable chore of handling the painful reality that the deceased is in fact gone. Not "in a better place". Just gone.

you would be such a comfort to the grieving.......you should be a counselor.....apply for work in a hospital.....

I don't think they could pay me enough to lie to dying people with a straight face.
it's kinda strange that some people make their living by doing just that they may think it's a lie....even though it most likely is..

Why would they have to? You lie to people for free as it is.

it's kinda strange that some people make their living by doing just that they may think it's a lie....even though it most likely is..

Yeah it is strange, but they keep getting voted into office.

I think everything you say is a lie.

Why do you hate God and those that have faith in Him?

I pity people like you that are full of anger and hatred toward things you do not understand and one who has absolutely no meaning in their life.

There is a God. I can't prove it but He will reveal himself in due time.

But you would insult them till their last breath with your vile bigotry. What a fucking champion you are.

I pity people like you that are full of anger and hatred toward things you do not understand and one who has absolutely no meaning in their life.

logic and reason not one of your strengths I see.
stop the false bullshit that people who don't believe in god have no meaning in their life.
if needing god to have a meaningful is necessary then you've missed the point altogether...life is just life...

"What is the function that a clergyman performs in the world? Answer: he gets his living by
assuring idiots that he can save them from an imaginary hell. It's a business almost
indistinguishable from that of a seller of snake-oil for rheumatism."

.H. L. Mencken

"What is the function that a clergyman performs in the world? Answer: he gets his living by
assuring idiots that he can save them from an imaginary hell. It's a business almost

.H. L. Mencken
bump

Not a typo.

Christians seem to believe among other errors that they have some special universal privilege when the end of a human life occurs.

This "mandate" is self serving and oblivious to the possibility that the deceased person had no desire to be a part of these cult proceedings.

There is plenty of opportunity for the purveyors of grizzly and goulish fairy tales and god myths to work their "magic" AFTER the coroner has done his business.

Hanging around the scene of a tragedy trying to weasel their way into the situation is grizzly and goulish.

I realize that many peopole are duped into believing that a priest or other form of witch doctor will be some benefit to the dead person or give comfort to the greiving relatives should they be present. They remind me of ambulance chasing lawyers.

There could just as well be no benefit to the dead and the people close to the departed might find the presence of these johnnie on the spot god pushers to be in bad taste...if not insulting to the intelligence.

Just because you believe people are "duped" does not make you right. That is your opinion, not a fact. For those who believe, clergy does provide a benefit of comfort/strength for the grieving. Again, just because it doesn't for you does not mean it is of no benefit to someone else.

This is also true. For those who do not believe, the presence of clergy is meaningless, unnecessary, and nonsensical.

So ... should clergy stay away from scenes like Oso because those who not believe think they are nonsensical, leaving the believers grasping for the comfort/strength they gain from having clergy nearby, or should clergy go to scenes like Oso for those who do believe, and the non-believers can simply look the other way?

Huggy, did you lose someone in the mudslide?

I'm not sure yet. They haven't releaased all of the names yet. I know someone that lives in the immediate vacinity. They keep saying that they will announce the complete list of confirmed dead and those missing. I guess I will know then.

Huggy, have you heard anything yet?

Still hoping you get good news.

logic and reason not one of your strengths I see.
stop the false bullshit that people who don't believe in god have no meaning in their life.
if needing god to have a meaningful is necessary then you've missed the point altogether...life is just life...

Not for Daws..further reply to the godsquad.

Produce something other than your self serving bible that says so and I will take notice. Only providing your own propaganda to prove your side of the argument is dishonest. All scientific information disputes all of the myth forwarded by your scriptures. You and people like you two thousand years ago may have been able to decieve an uneducated and fearfull population. Most of the human race has better information now and the church is in no position to threaten the lives of non believers as it has over the centuries.

That must be a great dissappointment for the religions that especially here in America you can no longer burn people at the stake for calling your religion bullshit.

Last edited:

.H. L. Mencken

How does that work when you have a lay clergy that doesn't get a cent from preaching the Word?

That must be a great dissappointment for the religions that especially here in America you can no longer burn people at the stake for calling your religion bullshit.

When was that ever allowed in the United States of America, you hysterical little girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back