Christian Gouls Stalking The Oso Mudslide...Disgusting !

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no limit to the hubris of Christians.

Can't they wait until a funeral before they push that old mumbo jumbo off on the victims of the mudslide in Oso?

If someone in MY immediate family was disrespected by these Christian gouls as they were being recovered from a muddy grave I would be livid.

My reaction to reports on the telly that clergy was standing by at the site of the disaster to perform some hocus pocus over the dead.

Christians are disgusting.

You're disgusting, bigot.

An avalanche of scientific information indicates that........life on earth evolved from nearly nothing to what it is today.

uh, sorry to disappoint you, but if this is that "truth" of yours you were talking about earlier, its not that important, and certainly not very true....

you might want to downgrade that "avalanche" to a half formed snowflake.....

There isn't much difference between today's anti-Christian movement to the 30's Nazis who blamed everything on the Jews.

That's right. Non believers are Nazis. What an imbecile! Maybe we should roll into a discussion as to who was a better human.. Jimmy Jones or Hitler..

Take your fucking bible and shove it up your ass.

Such hate and rage! I'll do whatever I want to with my Bible, perhaps I'll open it up and it will teach me how to deal with hate such as yours? Doesn't it just burn you up to know that you can't control what others believe or how others take their burdens to God and find solace and peace? You can take the Bibles away, you can ban churches, you can kill people who believe, but you can never take what's inside a person's heart and soul, which is where the holy spirit dwells. I pray for people like you every day because you'll just never get it. God bless you Huggy! :D

There isn't much difference between today's anti-Christian movement to the 30's Nazis who blamed everything on the Jews.

That's right. Non believers are Nazis. What an imbecile! Maybe we should roll into a discussion as to who was a better human.. Jimmy Jones or Hitler..

Such hate and rage! I'll do whatever I want to with my Bible, perhaps I'll open it up and it will teach me how to deal with hate such as yours? Doesn't it just burn you up to know that you can't control what others believe or how others take their burdens to God and find solace and peace? You can take the Bibles away, you can ban churches, you can kill people who believe, but you can never take what's inside a person's heart and soul, which is where the holy spirit dwells. I pray for people like you every day because you'll just never get it. God bless you Huggy! :D

SHAME ON YOU [MENTION=18867]HUGGY[/MENTION] -

I had no idea you were taking churches and bibles away!

LOL

`

LOL

`

Oh, I have no doubt, if people such as yourself and him had the power to do so, you would do exactly that. Who are you kidding?

LOL

`

Nothing gets by you does it.. ??? !!! :lol:

Aren't you the clever one... ???

Why should "I" be ashamed? You are the ones promoting massive fraud.

I would be happy if the religions just paid taxes on their FOR PROFIT institutions and incomes.

LOL

`

I would be happy if the religions just paid taxes on their FOR PROFIT institutions and incomes.

Greedy little bastard, aren't ya? :lol:

LOL

`

Greedy little bastard, aren't ya? :lol:

Ya...show me the money...:lol:

Let me put it this way. When accused of fraud all other human enterprises are asked to show cause why they are not decieving people when they ask for money.

I don't think it would be unreasonable for the religions be ordered to PROVE that their dieties are real. As soon as you folks can prove your gods exist then I and all other non believers will happily give credit where it is due.

I find the quoting of bible passages especially heinous as "proof" that your scam is on the up and up.

Can you imagine a court room deciding Bernie Madoff's fate and he is asked to prove he did not cheat anyone and he produces his pie in the sky sales pamphlets?

And, no I don't mean 'that.'

What? I should bath in pigshit so I could be just like you?

I believe it is paramount that surviving victims try to assume as much reality and truth as they can handle to start the healing process.

Being surrounded by nonsense just prolongs the inevitable chore of handling the painful reality that the deceased is in fact gone. Not "in a better place". Just gone.

And, no I don't mean 'that.'

What? I should bath in pigshit so I could be just like you?

I believe it is paramount that surviving victims try to assume as much reality and truth as they can handle to start the healing process.

Being surrounded by nonsense just prolongs the inevitable chore of handling the painful reality that the deceased is in fact gone. Not "in a better place". Just gone.

you would be such a comfort to the grieving.......you should be a counselor.....apply for work in a hospital.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back