Christian Gouls Stalking The Oso Mudslide...Disgusting !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they could pay me enough to lie to dying people with a straight face.

I think everything you say is a lie.

Why do you hate God and those that have faith in Him?

I pity people like you that are full of anger and hatred toward things you do not understand and one who has absolutely no meaning in their life.

There is a God. I can't prove it but He will reveal himself in due time.
logic and reason not one of your strengths I see.
stop the false bullshit that people who don't believe in god have no meaning in their life.
if needing god to have a meaningful is necessary then you've missed the point altogether...life is just life...

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Look how tolerant the leftists are of others' beliefs and that they may need clergy.

If people don't want/need the clergy they are free to pass them by. Who the hell are you to tell others what should or shouldn't work for them?

Lefists: tolerant of those who believe as they do. Others? Not so much.

:eusa_hand:

Look at the liberals who complain that conservatives say, "I got mine, fuck you" saying, "sorry you're grieving, fuck you". You can't make this liberal shit up.

Last edited:
I think everything you say is a lie.

Why do you hate God and those that have faith in Him?

I pity people like you that are full of anger and hatred toward things you do not understand and one who has absolutely no meaning in their life.

There is a God. I can't prove it but He will reveal himself in due time.
stop the false bullshit that people who don't believe in god have no meaning in their life.
if needing god to have a meaningful is necessary then you've missed the point altogether...life is just life...

Not for Daws..further reply to the godsquad.

Produce something other than your self serving bible that says so and I will take notice. Only providing your own propaganda to prove your side of the argument is dishonest. All scientific information disputes all of the myth forwarded by your scriptures. You and people like you two thousand years ago may have been able to decieve an uneducated and fearfull population. Most of the human race has better information now and the church is in no position to threaten the lives of non believers as it has over the centuries.

That must be a great dissappointment for the religions that especially here in America you can no longer burn people at the stake for calling your religion bullshit.

Explain how a book that was written two thousand years ago know there were valleys in the seas and springs and fountains? And explain how they understood ocean currents or paths of the sea and how they understood the hydrologic cycle.

Oh and let's not forget "entropy" the second law of thermodynamics a relatively recent observation in the field of science of which the Biblical writers spoke of.

Ever read the story Of Job?

Pleiades, Orion, Arcturus are all stellar constellations spoke of in the Bible.

There are too many things in the bible that science has later confirmed to disregard it.

But disregard it you must because you do not know any better and you refuse to open your eyes to the truth.

Produce something other than your self serving bible that says so and I will take notice. Only providing your own propaganda to prove your side of the argument is dishonest. All scientific information disputes all of the myth forwarded by your scriptures. You and people like you two thousand years ago may have been able to decieve an uneducated and fearfull population. Most of the human race has better information now and the church is in no position to threaten the lives of non believers as it has over the centuries.

That must be a great dissappointment for the religions that especially here in America you can no longer burn people at the stake for calling your religion bullshit.

Explain how a book that was written two thousand years ago know there were valleys in the seas and springs and fountains? And explain how they understood ocean currents or paths of the sea and how they understood the hydrologic cycle.

Oh and let's not forget "entropy" the second law of thermodynamics a relatively recent observation in the field of science of which the Biblical writers spoke of.

There are too many things in the bible that science has later confirmed to disregard it.

But disregard it you must because you do not know any better and you refuse to open your eyes to the truth.

If he was at all serious about finding the truth out he would test the doctrines and find out for himself. You learn that telling the truth is good by telling the truth.

There is no limit to the hubris of Christians.

Can't they wait until a funeral before they push that old mumbo jumbo off on the victims of the mudslide in Oso?

If someone in MY immediate family was disrespected by these Christian gouls as they were being recovered from a muddy grave I would be livid.

My reaction to reports on the telly that clergy was standing by at the site of the disaster to perform some hocus pocus over the dead.

Christians are disgusting.

And yet they are away from their jobs, home and families to be onsite and provide food, shelter and comfort while you sit behind a keyboard and piss and moan about the beliefs that lead them to actually do something to help their fellow man. Are all atheist as miserable and angry as you?

Can't they wait until a funeral before they push that old mumbo jumbo off on the victims of the mudslide in Oso?

If someone in MY immediate family was disrespected by these Christian gouls as they were being recovered from a muddy grave I would be livid.

My reaction to reports on the telly that clergy was standing by at the site of the disaster to perform some hocus pocus over the dead.

And yet they are away from their jobs, home and families to be onsite and provide food, shelter and comfort while you sit behind a keyboard and piss and moan about the beliefs that lead them to actually do something to help their fellow man. Are all atheist as miserable and angry as you?

Serial killers must take time away from their jobs and families to do their work also.

There are some that are fooled into believing they must recieve contact from religious representatives at times like this. My message is not for them.

I'm not as angry or miserable as you might imagine.

MY reaction was that it was assumed by the TV coverage that a religious presense was a neccesary component to the search and recovery phase of the initial official response.

I question what if any good the bible thumpers could offer that the victims own pastors and priests couldn't fullfill in their own churches.

I think assigning an on site god squad is in bad taste as there is no way to know what if any spiritual advisors would be appreciated by the victims or the first responders. True..approxomately 60% of Americans believe in a god..enough to admit they go to a church or other institution or organization. That leaves 40% that do not.

Spiritual counciling should be best handled by the individual upon request.

Christians should stop wasting time and resources. Ask first ARE YOU A CHIRSTIAN before they offer a crust of bread. Don't go to disasters, don't bring food or blankets and don't offer an atheist a place in your home or church in an emergency. Then they won't be offended.

They were probably performing last rites or offering prayers as many of the dead were probably Christian. I don't see this as a problem. It's like they are trying to convert people.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

Christians should stop wasting time and resources. Ask first ARE YOU A CHIRSTIAN before they offer a crust of bread. Don't go to disasters, don't bring food or blankets and don't offer an atheist a place in your home or church in an emergency. Then they won't be offended.

Isn't that the opposite of being a Christian?

Serial killers must take time away from their jobs and families to do their work also.

There are some that are fooled into believing they must recieve contact from religious representatives at times like this. My message is not for them.

MY reaction was that it was assumed by the TV coverage that a religious presense was a neccesary component to the search and recovery phase of the initial official response.

I question what if any good the bible thumpers could offer that the victims own pastors and priests couldn't fullfill in their own churches.

I think assigning an on site god squad is in bad taste as there is no way to know what if any spiritual advisors would be appreciated by the victims or the first responders. True..approxomately 60% of Americans believe in a god..enough to admit they go to a church or other institution or organization. That leaves 40% that do not.

Bigotry at it's best. No tolerance and no love of neighbor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Isn't that the opposite of being a Christian?

hence his sarcastic response.

Instead of ranting on the internet, you might use it to educate yourself.

Our Work

i think everything you say is a lie.

Why do you hate god and those that have faith in him?

There is a god. I can't prove it but he will reveal himself in due time.
logic and reason not one of your strengths i see.
Stop the false bullshit that people who don't believe in god have no meaning in their life.
If needing god to have a meaningful is necessary then you've missed the point altogether...life is just life...

there are none so blind as those who will not see.
thanks miss keller

Just wondering... do you really think anyone actually clicks on your assinine links??? :doubt:

Just wondering... do you really think anyone actually clicks on your assinine links??? :doubt:
what links? you must or you wouldn't be so interested ..

My dad gave me some helpfull advice when I was young... maybe 6-7 years old. He has left us now but when I forget to head his warning I still think of him when cleaning dog poop off of my shoe. "Sean...watch where you put your feet". It is still good advice.

My dad gave me some helpfull advice when I was young... maybe 6-7 years old. He has left us now but when I forget to head his warning I still think of him when cleaning dog poop off of my shoe. "Sean...watch where you put your feet". It is still good advice.

You should try following it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back