Christian & Muslim Refuse to do Their Jobs ... With VERY Different Results

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Christian & Muslim Refuse to do Their Jobs ... With VERY Different...

This shouldn't surprise anyone with more than 2 brain cells to rub together. We all know the left's bashing and hatred for Kim Davis is because she is a christian and refuses to accept such a disgusting lifestyle. They can lie about it all they want. IF they really believed in the constitution in ALL cases their tone would be VERY different.I for one don't care whose religion it is if you say it clashes with homosexual "marriage" I am fine with you denying them licenses...I am not a christian I am not a muslim I just believe in religious liberty.

First of all, to compare serving alcohol to marriage is ridiculous. Second, that muslim woman no longer has that job. She is suing the airline yes. I'll bet you anything she's wasting her time.
Crickets from YOU and every other liberal on here AND the media. That's the point.

First of all, to compare serving alcohol to marriage is ridiculous. Second, that muslim woman no longer has that job. She is suing the airline yes. I'll bet you anything she's wasting her time.
Crickets from YOU and every other liberal on here AND the media. That's the point.
Because it's a boring, inconsequential story.

In my view having a faith that interferes with your job is no different than having some random paranoid delusion that interferes with your job.

These two situations bare almost no resemblance to each other than each claiming having to do something against their religion. One was a government employee, the other wasn't. One actually broke the law, the other didn't. One was found in contempt of court, the other wasn't. One was fired, the other wasn't. One treated people the same, the other didn't. One went to jail, the other didn't.

These two situations bare almost no resemblance to each other than each claiming having to do something against their religion. One was a government employee, the other wasn't. One actually broke the law, the other didn't. One was found in contempt of court, the other wasn't. One was fired, the other wasn't. One treated people the same, the other didn't. One went to jail, the other didn't.
One is an elected official elected by the people represent their interest. That is not just an employee that should have already known the job description before applying for that position. I am so sick of the media skewing facts. Congress so fucked over the people when they inacted the laws approving of 'whatever ever goes' in news reporting so media outlets could propagandize the people.

Why isn't the Liberty Counsel representing Charee Stanley?

How many liberal lawyers does the Muslim have compared to kin Davis?

MDK makes a great point. Why ISN'T the liberty council offering to represent Stanley?

Because it's a boring, inconsequential story.
Of course to you it is. It doesn't fit your goal of hating religious rights or christianity.
In my view having a faith that interferes with your job is no different than having some random paranoid delusion that interferes with your job.
We all have opinions and none really matter...

MDK makes a great point. Why ISN'T the liberty council offering to represent Stanley?
Ask them. I will try and find out who is representing her.

Actually it doesn't.

It is unreasonable to have a county clerk issue a bullshit marriage to such a disgusting arrangement.

The Supreme Court had no real basis to make the ruling that they did.

How about this the Muslim Woman should be fired, as should Kim Davis, bottom line if you CAN'T perform the duties of your job because you want to rebel and be defiant then you need to go..

Dosen't matter if the employee is White, Muslim, Hispanic, please do you job whether it's serving booze, or handing out Marriage licenses..

And im a Liberal..

Christian & Muslim Refuse to do Their Jobs ... With VERY Different...

This shouldn't surprise anyone with more than 2 brain cells to rub together. We all know the left's bashing and hatred for Kim Davis is because she is a christian and refuses to accept such a disgusting lifestyle. They can lie about it all they want. IF they really believed in the constitution in ALL cases their tone would be VERY different.I for one don't care whose religion it is if you say it clashes with homosexual "marriage" I am fine with you denying them licenses...I am not a christian I am not a muslim I just believe in religious liberty.
They both have the same way out, if others can, will, and are allowed to do the duties they feel, in good conscience, they cannot. Davis is her own jailer for not allowing that to happen...

Hey Odium, near where I live an Indian family owns a Dairy Queen. They have everything on the normal menu, except they don't sell burgers due to their religion. Should we be outraged? Should we lump that in with Kimmy D too? Since you're trying to compare all kinds of things to her anyways?

How about this the Muslim Woman should be fired, as should Kim Davis, bottom line if you CAN'T perform the duties of your job because you want to rebel and be defiant then you need to go..

Dosen't matter if the employee is White, Muslim, Hispanic, please do you job whether it's serving booze, or handing out Marriage licenses..

And im a Liberal..
She WAS fired. The idiot OP doesn't seem to care about that though.

Actually it doesn't.

It is unreasonable to have a county clerk issue a bullshit marriage to such a disgusting arrangement.

The Supreme Court had no real basis to make the ruling that they did.
That's all a matter of opinion, do I have the option of ignoring the laws I find morally objectionable or is that just Christians?

Hey Odium, near where I live an Indian family owns a Dairy Queen. They have everything on the normal menu, except they don't sell burgers due to their religion. Should we be outraged? Should we lump that in with Kimmy D too? Since you're trying to compare all kinds of things to her anyways?
They OWN the business they have every right to do so.

Oh and as far as who is representing the muslim'
'
Group says ExpressJet discriminated against Muslim flight attendant

The religious muslim equivalent of the Liberty Council

They OWN the business they have every right to do so.

Oh and as far as who is representing the muslim'
'
Group says ExpressJet discriminated against Muslim flight attendant

The religious muslim equivalent of the Liberty Council
2 groups on the wrong side of the issue. They should get together; they'll find out they have quite a lot in common.

Forum List

Back