"Christian" Religions which reject the Trinity Doctrine

... wtf? I went to a Catholic church after my sister died hoping to feel better and shared my experience which was nobody greeted me are you trolling?

Besides that in every church service everyone greets people all around - also strangers - you went as a stranger to a Catholic community, because your sister had died some time ago and you have now the problem that no one greeted you? What made it for this Catholics important to greet you? What did you do for them? What do you had to do with them?

And you are not shy to misuse the death of your sister and to make anti-catholic discussions at Maundy Thursday and Gods Friday?

How is wanting to be uplifted and loved by a church misusing the grief I feel of my sister's death?

A church is not a company where you are able to buy a new father or new sister or good feelings or some nice words. I never heard about anyone who was not able to speak about his dead relatives with others in context of a Catholic funeral.

You don't seem very loving or compassionate. For are trolling now for sure.

Let me say it this way: If you would be married, then it could happen I would say to your wife that it is better to be a sinner and to leave such an husband forever instead to waste the rest of life on Earth with someone who speaks nonsense.

Last edited:
... wtf? I went to a Catholic church after my sister died hoping to feel better and shared my experience which was nobody greeted me are you trolling?

Besides that in every church service everyone greets people all around - also strangers - you went as a stranger to a Catholic community, because your sister had died some time ago and you have now the problem that no one greeted you? What made it for this Catholics important to greet you? What did you do for them? What do you had to do with them?

And you are not shy to misuse the death of your sister and to make anti-catholic discussions at Maundy Thursday and Gods Friday?

How is wanting to be uplifted and loved by a church misusing the grief I feel of my sister's death?

A church is not a company where you are able to buy a new father or new sister or good feelings or some nice words. I never heard about anyone who was not able to speak about his dead relatives with others in context of a Catholic funeral.

Let me say it this way: If you would be married, then it could happen I would say to your wife that it is better to be a sinner and to leave such an husband forever instead to waste the rest of life on Earth with someone who speaks nonsense.

You're a jerk. Also, other churches, in fact, did greet me and my mother and they didn't need to be telepathic to do so. FUCK OFF! I like Catholic people except you. I hope you never go through what I experienced but if you do I hope people are merciful. I am putting you on ignore because there is nothing good to be gained engaging you.

Mormonism - Latter-day Saints

Jehovah's Witnesses

Christian Science

Armstrongism

Christadelphians

Oneness Pentecostals

Unification Church

Unity School of Christianity

Scientology - Dianetics

Well you do understand why... correct?

You're a jerk. Also, other churches, in fact, did greet me and my mother and they didn't need to be telepathic to do so. FUCK OFF! I like Catholic people except you. I hope you never go through what I experienced but if you do I hope people are merciful. I am putting you on ignore because there is nothing good to be gained engaging you.

no comment

Jehovah's Witnesses

Christian Science

Armstrongism

Christadelphians

Oneness Pentecostals

Unification Church

Scientology - Dianetics

Please enlighten me.

because it's not SPECIFICALLY stated in the Bible. I agree with you, it is referenced even in Genesis (WE). But because the "word" TRINITY is not actually used, they reject it.

also, many religions want to have their beliefs "make sense" in as many ways possible, and trying to grasp the concept of one person, 3 in 1 is pretty difficult.

Last edited:

Jehovah's Witnesses

Christian Science

Armstrongism

Christadelphians

Oneness Pentecostals

Unification Church

Scientology - Dianetics

Please enlighten me.

because it's not SPECIFICALLY state in the Bible. I agree with you, it is referenced even in Genesis (WE). But because the "word" TRINITY is not actually used, they reject it.

also, many religions want to have their beliefs "make sense" in as many ways possible, and trying to grasp the concept of on person, 3 in 1 is pretty difficult.
OK, but the Spirit of God is stated specifically in the Bible, right? Both OT and NT, right?

Jehovah's Witnesses

Christian Science

Armstrongism

Christadelphians

Oneness Pentecostals

Unification Church

Scientology - Dianetics

Please enlighten me.

because it's not SPECIFICALLY state in the Bible. I agree with you, it is referenced even in Genesis (WE). But because the "word" TRINITY is not actually used, they reject it.

also, many religions want to have their beliefs "make sense" in as many ways possible, and trying to grasp the concept of on person, 3 in 1 is pretty difficult.
OK, but the Spirit of God is stated specifically in the Bible, right? Both OT and NT, right?

Of course, but because Jesus didn't run around saying "I'm God in the flesh" people reject it. I mean, he SAID it, just not directly. But, then again, many don't believe that Jesus was anything but a great teacher and/or just the "Son of God" which he is, but, this causes confusion, especially those that have studied the Bible in depth.

Jehovah's Witnesses

Christian Science

Armstrongism

Christadelphians

Oneness Pentecostals

Unification Church

Scientology - Dianetics

Please enlighten me.

And Jesus did say he would send a helper, right?

And the helper is the Holy Spirit, right?

And no one but God can command God, right?

And those other religions do believe the spirit of God resides in them, right?

Jehovah's Witnesses

Christian Science

Armstrongism

Christadelphians

Oneness Pentecostals

Unification Church

Scientology - Dianetics

Please enlighten me.

Mormons believe you can become a God and rule your own planet.

Jehovah's Witnesses

Christian Science

Armstrongism

Christadelphians

Oneness Pentecostals

Unification Church

Scientology - Dianetics

Please enlighten me.

Of course, but because Jesus didn't run around saying "I'm God in the flesh" people reject it. I mean, he SAID it, just not directly. But, then again, many don't believe that Jesus was anything but a great teacher and/or just the "Son of God" which he is, but, this causes confusion, especially those that have studied the Bible in depth.
I don't believe Jesus gave us the option to believe he is a great teacher.

He only gave a two choices; a madman or fully God and fully man.

Jehovah's Witnesses

Christian Science

Armstrongism

Christadelphians

Oneness Pentecostals

Unification Church

Scientology - Dianetics

Please enlighten me.

Yes, I understand that.

I don't criticize them for that belief either.

To each his own. I am happy enough for people to see God in whatever way works best for them.

Please enlighten me.

Yes, I understand that.

To each his own. I am happy enough for people to see God in whatever way works best for them.

Well, it means other can command. This why they have a living prophet.

Please enlighten me.

Yes, I understand that.

I disagree. It does not mean other's can command.

Their basis for that belief is that God's prophets became corrupted and that is the reason they can command.

I reject that anyone can command other than God. He wrote his laws into the hearts of men. Just because we don't follow the laws doesn't mean they aren't there. Man knows right from wrong and when he violates it rather than rejecting the concept he rationalizes that he didn't violate it. Jesus taught to not rationalize our sins but rather to acknowledge them. He paid the price so that we could do just that.

Jesus taught that we could change our ways, but we can't change them unless we acknowledge them.

The whole concept of what happens when we die totally misses the message of the OT and the NT.

The message from those Books of Wisdom pertains to living; the journey; the way; life.

Yes, I understand that.

Their basis for that belief is that God's prophets became corrupted and that is the reason they can command.

I reject that anyone can command other than God. He wrote his laws into the hearts of men. Just because we don't follow the laws doesn't mean they aren't there. Man knows right from wrong and when he violates it rather than rejecting the concept he rationalizes that he didn't violate it. Jesus taught to not rationalize our sins but rather to acknowledge them. He paid the price so that we could do just that.

Jesus taught that we could change our ways, but we can't change them unless we acknowledge them.

You disagree with their beliefs.

Yes, I understand that.

Sure. Is that a problem?

Yes, I understand that.

Sure. Is that a problem?

Of course not.

Jehovah's Witnesses

Christian Science

Armstrongism

Christadelphians

Oneness Pentecostals

Unification Church

Scientology - Dianetics

Dear ding to be fair
when I talked with a coworker at a previous job,
who believed in Unity while her husband was Church of Christ,
they had struggled and struggled with him trying to explain to her
how the "three were one". He and I both used the analogy of
"Judicial Legislative and Executive" being 3 DISTINCT authorities
but there is only ONE Government not three! His wife still
could not get her brain to think that way. She (and her Mom)
just saw God as ONE not three, where Jesus and the Holy Spirit are distinct
from God the Heavenly Father.

What I got from this, was that the BRAINS that think in terms
of three, or three in one, or one only, just see things differently.
Similar to atheists seeing and saying thing as impersonal and nontheistically,
while Christians or Deists may see God as Personified. Buddhists also
see the forces and laws of Life and Nature as IMPERSONAL not personified.

I do not think it is fair to judge people if their brains DIVIDE
things differently.

I learned in a linguistics class, some cultures don't have a word for
PINK but call it LIGHT RED. When I think of Light Red I don't think
of Pink, but I think of a Red that is faded or weak. That's not the
same thing as a concentrated shade of PINK. So I realized that
I may never see colors the same as someone brought up with
a language that biases their brains to see Pink as a shade of Red.
Similar with the word AzURE that means light blue. To me that's
just another shade of Blue, but light, so what? To others it's
a separate color that has its OWN NAME.

So how we divide the spiritual spectrum is going to
be conditioned by language and perception as well.

It's still the same God, it's still the same color range.
But how we distinguish one thing from another
or if we "blend some together" as the same,
that's going to vary from person to person,
culture to culture, or brain to brain.

It's Still the same God or Jesus
whether we call God by Wisdom
Heavenly Father, God's laws, God's truth,
Universe, Nature, Good will etc.
or Jesus by Salvation, Justice,
Justice and Peace, Restorative Justice.
We divide the spectrum and names differently
but these all point to the universal laws or
sources of Truth or God and Justice or Jesus.

It's okay to be unable to comprehend it, hell, I don't completely understand it myself and I am a minister. The real issue is that non-Trinitarians are rejecting what the Bible clearly says and what the Church has always taught.

Whether God is triune is an issue that confounded Christians even in the first four centuries. If God is almighty, then He is the only God. Two beings, God and the Son of God, can't both be almighty. And one who is begotten certainly cannot be equal to one who begets.

Jesus tells us, though, that he and the Father are One, and that if we have seen him we seen the Father (John 10:30; 14:9).

Also, whatever is perfect does not change. God would have changed when He begat a Son and became a Father, i.e., something else. Therefore, He had always been the Father and Jesus always the Son.

The Nicene Creed could have gone either way, though, really; a council of bishops is really what determined the orthodoxy.

Two beings, huh?

"Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters." Genesis 1:2

Forum List

Back