Christianity more dangerous than Atheism.

Nobody EVER went around talking about atheism and fucking little children in the ass like priests do while preaching for Jesus.
You seem more agitated than usual. Did you run out of weed?
We noticed again that you didn't disagree with me. :clap2:
There were about 200 priests who were pedophiles. The other 4,500 were homosexuals like yourself.

Nobody EVER went around talking about atheism and fucking little children in the ass like priests do while preaching for Jesus.
There were about 200 priests who were pedophiles. The other 4,500 were homosexuals like yourself.
So what happens when deviance is the norm? They simply get moved from parish to parish?

So what happens when deviance is the norm? They simply get moved from parish to parish?
When deviance is normalized, they forget the reason the higher standard existed in the first place and eventually they suffer the predictable surprise. Sort of like you and your chronic pot smoking.

When deviance is normalized, they forget the reason the higher standard existed in the first place and eventually they suffer the predictable surprise. Sort of like you and your chronic pot smoking.
I never said that I was a chronic pot smoker, you made that up... like everything else.

Priests were simply moved to another parish, and only a couple were ever jailed. Still going on today.

I never said that I was a chronic pot smoker, you made that up... like everything else.

Priests were simply moved to another parish, and only a couple were ever jailed. Still going on today.
You never answered the question on that, Einstein. You still haven't. Did you smoke your weed yet this morning?

Sin is dangerous , its the most dangerous thing that has ever gotten into me.

Sin is dangerous , its the most dangerous thing that has ever gotten into me.

And the Christian ability to pervert the truth of God in public and it never be noticed , is evidence that satan is in charge of their teaching.

Christianity teaches a terminally ill gospel that affords billions to be " Lost" in their corrupt view of salvation.

Christianity acts as a judge to condemn the unbelievers of this world. This religion is not what it seems!

Christianity equates itself with God, something even Jesus did not do!

No, Christianity does not equate itself to God. You don't understand scripture very well, do you?

John 14:7-9

I wonder why so many readers are attracted to a person that you think cannot understand scripture? Its simply stunning , the sheer number of readers who are attracted to my work.

A surreal blessing from God.

No, Christianity does not equate itself to God. You don't understand scripture very well, do you?

John 14:7-9

I wonder why so many readers are attracted to a person that you think cannot understand scripture? Its simply stunning , the sheer number of readers who are attracted to my work.

A surreal blessing from God.
You are a legend in your own mind.

Forum List

Back