🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Christians......How can you, in good faith, support Donald Trump?

You must get your care through medicare or medicade.

Nope.

Only one left is VA.

I don't have a really crappy plan. Mine was not effected. As far as I can tell only people who had mostly useless insurance have been effected.

Did you premiums go down $2500 the way your dear leader promised?

You notice only USMB liberals that get a free ride never bitch and moan...

They Don't have to pay..
And they will vote dumbocrat because they fear getting a job or their free ride getting cut off.

I don't have a really crappy plan. Mine was not effected. As far as I can tell only people who had mostly useless insurance have been effected.

13 year old basement dweller.. He hasn't got a clue.

Says the basement dwelling conspiracy believer. Grow up.

Again how much you pay?

13 year old basement dweller.. He hasn't got a clue.

Says the basement dwelling conspiracy believer. Grow up.
Not old enough to remember that huge democrat lie of your premiums will go down 2500.00.?

So your in your teens or your totally ignorant in your mid twenties and still living in mom and dads basement sucking of their internet in your underwear...

Last edited:

Nope.

Only one left is VA.

I don't recall that promise. Please share.

Brian we know you are a kid and your parents pay your bills. Just give it up dude.

Nope.

Only one left is VA.

See if this jogs your memory.

So that didn't happen. Instead they have been going up just like they were before Obama. So what?

Brian we know you are a kid and your parents pay your bills. Just give it up dude.

Sure crazy conspiracy theory guy. I'm a kid is the new conspiracy. You are so very sad. Come to reality.

If you like your olan you can keep your plan....

And you ignorant liberal suckers bought that shit!

:lmao:

Only one left is VA.

So that didn't happen. Instead they have been going up just like they were before Obama. So what?

Actually more than before, 62% for people on the exchange next year in TN.

Last edited:
Only one left is VA.

Sure crazy conspiracy theory guy. I'm a kid is the new conspiracy. You are so very sad. Come to reality.

Again Brian how much did you pay last month for obama care?

Why is it so hard to tell us?

Its because you don't know your parents paid.

Only one left is VA.

SO your ok with funneling off billions for government bureaucracy and control over your medical choices and you having no say.... Being forced to pay for it.. Fucking idiot!

It must be easy to run as a democrat. You don't have to worry about morality or family values or some smarmy left wing bigot who uses a freaking fake comedy central Priest as a logo reminding Christians about their faith.

Last edited:
Trump Is The Seven Deadly Sins Incarnate. Not That The Religious Right Cares / Queerty

Pride

Like you have to ask. Trump is a walking seminar in narcissism; at least one psychologist is using tapes of him to teach about the personality disorder. By his own account, Trump is never wrong. “I think apologizing’s a great thing, but you have to be wrong,” he has said. “I will absolutely apologize, sometime in the hopefully distant future, if I’m ever wrong.” This extends to asking God for forgiveness for his sins. Apparently, Trump has none worth bothering the Almighty about. “Why do I have to repent or ask for forgiveness, if I am not making mistakes?” Trump asked.

Greed

“My whole life I’ve been greedy, greedy, greedy,” Trump said in January. “I’ve grabbed all the money I could get. I’m so greedy.” Even as a candidate, Trump is out to get as much money for himself as possible. His campaign’s latest financial disclosure show that he jacked the rent up on his headquarters more than four-fold once he stopped self-funding his campaign. Basically, he’s using even his own political supporters to further enrich himself. Sorry, suckers! So far, his campaign has paid Trump-owned entities more than $7 million.

Lust

Trump is a serial adulterer. And that’s one of his better qualities. A slew of women have come forward to recount how Trump sexually harassed them. His interest in beauty pageants wasn’t just financial; he boasted that when he bought the Miss Universe pageant “the bathing suits got smaller and the heels got higher.” And if that’s not proof enough, remember the time Trump joked about lusting after his own daughter? Not that Trump cares. As he put it, “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.”

Anger

What can you say about a man who picks a fight with a microphone? Trump erupts in rage whenever things aren’t going his way or when anyone calls him on his nonsense, abusing his own beleageured staff members who are doing their best to prop up an idiot. Worst still, the anger is contagious. His campaign is all about fueling the fury of his supporters, ridiculing anyone who looks different at his rallies, including encouraging violence against protesters.

Gluttony

Trump is a famous fast-food aficionado. “The Big Macs are great,” he enthuses. “The Quarter Pounder. It’s great stuff.” Not just McDonald’s: his love of caloric overage extends to Burger King, Wendy’s and KFC. Of course, it helps when you have Chris Christie around to fetch your Happy Meal.

Envy

When your IQ is “one of the highest” (relative to what, God knows), and you have “the world’s greatest memory,” really, why should you envy anyone? But Trump has his weaknesses. For one, there’s his man-crush on Vladimir Putin, whose authoritarian power he clearly wishes he possessed. But it’s not just Vlad. Trump recently tried to downplay the Hollywood powerhouses behind Hillary Clinton’s campaign, like Meryl Streep and Beyonce, saying that they “aren’t very hot any more.” You can sense the note of jealousy from the man whose biggest celebrity supporters are the likes of Scott Baio and Antonio Sabato, who barely make the list any more.

Sloth

This sin may seem to be a bit outside of Trump’s usual behavior, but in fact, his entire presidential campaign is a testament to laziness. Trump hasn’t done any of the hard work of building an actual campaign structure, preferring instead to rely upon the Republican National Committee to do all the heavy lifting for him. Add the fact that Trump can’t be bothered actually learning about anything, even about nuclear policy, instead trusting his “gut,” and he might as well be hanging upside down from a tree by three toes.
are you saying hillary has none of those?....

I'm saying Trump has ALL of those.
that wasnt my question.....was it?...

I'm sure we are all guilty of some. But no Christian should vote for the one who is guilty of ALL.
and no christian should be judging someone else.....

You must be one of those that Jonathan Gruber counted on. Go back and re-read my post and how I stated for your daughter to stand by a president with multiple ACCUSATIONS of rape. Where and How the fuck did I state those were facts? Go back and see how you glossed over the semen on the blue dress of a 20 year old. You are sinking in your own sand and should quit to save yourself.

And they are probably false accusations given he's not been thrown in jail. Bill did have a mistake, but he isn't running for president. Trump is on his 3rd marriage, that's a lot of adultery. And that isn't just an accusation.

Probably does not equate a basis in fact. He is not running for president but she is and she stood by the president with multiple accusations and a validated basis in fact where his semen ended up on a 20 year old's dress.

Exactly, he is not running for president. The guy on his 3rd marriage who has shown he completely disrespects women is however.

You keep moving further and further away from the premise (aka moving the goal posts).

No, you keep moving the goal posts to somebody who isn't even running for president. Now that is really moving the goal post.

The premise was: " I think it would be great that our young daughters could be President one day" I said, that means standing by a president who had multiple accusations from women and shot semen on the dress of a 20 year old intern. Everything I said is factual. Don't deviate. Did Hillary stand by this president, her husband, who had accusations from multiple women and whose semen landed on the blue dress of a 20 year old intern?

How can you claim Trump represents Christian values?

How can you look at your children, your young daughters and tell them you voted for Trump?

I'm not a Christian and I'm voting for Trump.

Speaking of which how can Catholics back the pope. He's supposed to be the voice of God but he's bowing to other peoples deities.

And they are probably false accusations given he's not been thrown in jail. Bill did have a mistake, but he isn't running for president. Trump is on his 3rd marriage, that's a lot of adultery. And that isn't just an accusation.

Probably does not equate a basis in fact. He is not running for president but she is and she stood by the president with multiple accusations and a validated basis in fact where his semen ended up on a 20 year old's dress.

Exactly, he is not running for president. The guy on his 3rd marriage who has shown he completely disrespects women is however.

You keep moving further and further away from the premise (aka moving the goal posts).

No, you keep moving the goal posts to somebody who isn't even running for president. Now that is really moving the goal post.

The premise was: " I think it would be great that our young daughters could be President one day" I said, that means standing by a president who had multiple accusations from women and shot semen on the dress of a 20 year old intern. Everything I said is factual. Don't deviate. Did Hillary stand by this president, her husband, who had accusations from multiple women and whose semen landed on the blue dress of a 20 year old intern?

She forgave him for a mistake. Bill isn't running for president, stop moving the posts.

Both candidates are worthless piles of dung.

NO
Just
Trump

No, both are disgusting.

No just Trump.
Americans are voting for Tasteful over Trashy

Screen Shot 2016-10-08 at 1.45.48 PM.png

Forum List

Back