🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Christians......How can you, in good faith, support Donald Trump?

How can you claim Trump represents Christian values?

How can you look at your children, your young daughters and tell them you voted for Trump?

How could they vote for him before ? Married 3x , known cheater , bastard child , makes money off gaming , parades women around in his whore pagents, publicly insults women.

How can they claim Christian values?

Openly cheats on his wife, has a child out of wedlock, gropes women.
Family values?
On the other hand, he didn't allow four people to die, disparage rape victims, and protect a rapist in court. There's also the fact that she has been proven to be unparalleled levels of incompetent or crooked(You can argue which, I don't care, both make her unfit for office) when she mishandled classified information numerous times and either out of sheer stupidity, carelessness, or intent(Possibly all of the above). I understand it's a lot to ask, but when you ask other people why they support a bad person in an election, look at the sack of subhuman trash that you're supporting in comparison. Assuming your head isn't firmly planted up your rectum(An assumption I have little faith in), the answers would come to you like a rushing water fall. Only a blind person can't see that she's guilty of nearly every accusation against Trump, and more. Problem here? Her supporters ARE blind people.

How is she crooked for doing her duty as an attorney ? If anything that shows she is not crooked.
Even if that's a valid response, you ignored literally all of the other things. On the other hand, you're apparently really good at ignoring things about Hillary~

How can you look at your children, your young daughters and tell them you voted for Trump?

How could they vote for him before ? Married 3x , known cheater , bastard child , makes money off gaming , parades women around in his whore pagents, publicly insults women.

How can they claim Christian values?

Openly cheats on his wife, has a child out of wedlock, gropes women.
Family values?
On the other hand, he didn't allow four people to die, disparage rape victims, and protect a rapist in court. There's also the fact that she has been proven to be unparalleled levels of incompetent or crooked(You can argue which, I don't care, both make her unfit for office) when she mishandled classified information numerous times and either out of sheer stupidity, carelessness, or intent(Possibly all of the above). I understand it's a lot to ask, but when you ask other people why they support a bad person in an election, look at the sack of subhuman trash that you're supporting in comparison. Assuming your head isn't firmly planted up your rectum(An assumption I have little faith in), the answers would come to you like a rushing water fall. Only a blind person can't see that she's guilty of nearly every accusation against Trump, and more. Problem here? Her supporters ARE blind people.
Terrorists killed the embassy staff...why do you protect terrorists?
More like Hillary allowed terrorists to kill Embassy staff. Why does Hillary protect terrorists?

How's it feel to be duped, dupe.

You took a lot of crazy pills today I see. Well keep believing the BS if you want. Everything is a lie! That is just funny. Like I said my business is doing great. Seems you are the one duped.

Did ya keep your doctor, your plan and save $2500?

Not affected.

Liar, everyone was effected with the new minimum standards.

No, I was not. How were you affected?

You must get your care through medicare or medicade.

The right wants the baby boomers to work forever.

Not really, I'm already retired.

Holy crap, you are out of the workforce? What a horrible thing! The sky is falling.

Yep, decided to take the rest of my life off a little over 6 years ago.

And that is a bad thing right?

Nope, I did it on my terms.

As are lots of other people.

You took a lot of crazy pills today I see. Well keep believing the BS if you want. Everything is a lie! That is just funny. Like I said my business is doing great. Seems you are the one duped.

Not affected.

Nope.

Most of the good numbers are fabricated, just like the deportation numbers. It's easy when you play with the way things are counted. Just like maobamas jobs created or saved, there's no freaking way to count jobs that are saved, they existed, they didn't go away, there was no saving anything.

Ah yes, more crazy right wing conspiracy. The numbers are all wrong!

Yet my business is doing great. The billionaires are getting richer each year. The stock market booms. Businesses all around me are doing great. Stop buying into all the BS.

Not affected.
So your on welfare...

Ah yes, more crazy right wing conspiracy. The numbers are all wrong!

Yet my business is doing great. The billionaires are getting richer each year. The stock market booms. Businesses all around me are doing great. Stop buying into all the BS.

Not affected.
So your on welfare...

No, I'm doing quite well actually.

Based on your premise and historical facts, that means your daughter should stand by a President with multiple accusations of rape and his semen on a 20 year old's blue dress. Stand by Dem facts.

He isn't running for president. Accusations are not facts.

You must be one of those that Jonathan Gruber counted on. Go back and re-read my post and how I stated for your daughter to stand by a president with multiple ACCUSATIONS of rape. Where and How the fuck did I state those were facts? Go back and see how you glossed over the semen on the blue dress of a 20 year old. You are sinking in your own sand and should quit to save yourself.

And they are probably false accusations given he's not been thrown in jail. Bill did have a mistake, but he isn't running for president. Trump is on his 3rd marriage, that's a lot of adultery. And that isn't just an accusation.

Probably does not equate a basis in fact. He is not running for president but she is and she stood by the president with multiple accusations and a validated basis in fact where his semen ended up on a 20 year old's dress.

Exactly, he is not running for president. The guy on his 3rd marriage who has shown he completely disrespects women is however.

You keep moving further and further away from the premise (aka moving the goal posts).

He isn't running for president. Accusations are not facts.

You must be one of those that Jonathan Gruber counted on. Go back and re-read my post and how I stated for your daughter to stand by a president with multiple ACCUSATIONS of rape. Where and How the fuck did I state those were facts? Go back and see how you glossed over the semen on the blue dress of a 20 year old. You are sinking in your own sand and should quit to save yourself.

And they are probably false accusations given he's not been thrown in jail. Bill did have a mistake, but he isn't running for president. Trump is on his 3rd marriage, that's a lot of adultery. And that isn't just an accusation.

Probably does not equate a basis in fact. He is not running for president but she is and she stood by the president with multiple accusations and a validated basis in fact where his semen ended up on a 20 year old's dress.

Exactly, he is not running for president. The guy on his 3rd marriage who has shown he completely disrespects women is however.

You keep moving further and further away from the premise (aka moving the goal posts).

No, you keep moving the goal posts to somebody who isn't even running for president. Now that is really moving the goal post.

Not affected.

Nope.

Only one left is VA.

I don't have a really crappy plan. Mine was not effected. As far as I can tell only people who had mostly useless insurance have been effected.

Simple so they don't have to deal with more Hillary's corrupt non sense ..

We need to bust out of the bulshit partisan bickering of the past 20 plus years

Hillary has caused the bickering? Please explain that one.

All the Hillary corruption is just conspiracy theory.

Nope.

Only one left is VA.

I don't have a really crappy plan. Mine was not effected. As far as I can tell only people who had mostly useless insurance have been effected.

Did you premiums go down $2500 the way your dear leader promised?

Hillary has caused the bickering? Please explain that one.

All the Hillary corruption is just conspiracy theory.

When there is smoke there is fire..

So you have another conspiracy thought on why they have not picked on her for the past 30 years? And not anyone else

Nope.

Only one left is VA.

I don't recall that promise. Please share.

Nope.

Only one left is VA.

You notice only USMB liberals that get a free ride never bitch and moan...

They Don't have to pay..

Nope.

Only one left is VA.

13 year old basement dweller.. He hasn't got a clue.

Nope.

Only one left is VA.

13 year old basement dweller.. He hasn't got a clue.

Says the basement dwelling conspiracy believer. Grow up.

Nope.

Only one left is VA.

I don't recall that promise. Please share.

How much do you pay?

Forum List

Back