🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Christians......How can you, in good faith, support Donald Trump?

Do you believe in the Bible? If not don't pick the verse that suits you. Christina should locking Hillary up, she is worse.

Yes I do. And it is clear Trump is not close to a good Christian.

Do you think Hillary is? Be honest

Signs point to yes.

Let me help you out, she supports abortion and SSM.....you lose

Has she ever had an abortion? She has never done anything to make abortion legal, that was ruled by the supreme court. You lose.

I've read she has, numerous ones but I'm not privy to that, we're talking God's law not SCOTUS....cease moving the goal posts, we're talking Christianity

How can you claim Trump represents Christian values?

How can you look at your children, your young daughters and tell them you voted for Trump?

Would you look at your children, your young daughter, and tell them to intern for Bill Clinton? For Hillary Clinton?

I think it would be great for young daughters to know they could become president one day. Sure beats voting for a complete douchebag with no respect for women.

Simple, the alternative is much worse.

8 more years of Obama. Unlike Conservative claims, the economy did not collapse, we are not at war and there was no Trainwreck

Can we make the same assumptions under Trump?

maobama refuses to enforce the law.
Slowest recovery since the 40s.
Lowest home ownership since the 50s.
Most out of the work force since the 70s.
Record numbers on welfare.
Adding 10 trillion to the nation debt.
Sending more servicemen to Iraq.
Still folks dying in Afghanistan.

Yeah, we got a train wreck. Do you really want more of the same?

I'll take my chances on Trump.

$50 trillion in added national wealth
14 million jobs
20 million now have healthcare
Stock market more than doubled
Unemployment down 5%

Yup...I'll take 8 more years

maobamacare collapsing on itself as predicted.
maobamacare costing 4100 more not 2500 less, a difference of 6600 dollars and rising.
14 million mostly part time, low wage, no benefits service jobs.
Stock market bubble.
New housing bubble forming.
Carrier fleeing.
Ford small car division fleeing

I'll take my chances with Trump.

Most all the economic numbers are actually quite good. If we didn't have all these idiot right wingers talking down the economy constantly we would probably have even stronger growth.

Most of the good numbers are fabricated, just like the deportation numbers. It's easy when you play with the way things are counted. Just like maobamas jobs created or saved, there's no freaking way to count jobs that are saved, they existed, they didn't go away, there was no saving anything.

Yes I do. And it is clear Trump is not close to a good Christian.

Signs point to yes.

Has she ever had an abortion? She has never done anything to make abortion legal, that was ruled by the supreme court. You lose.

I've read she has, numerous ones but I'm not privy to that, we're talking God's law not SCOTUS....cease moving the goal posts, we're talking Christianity

Ah yes more crazy conspiracy theory. Prove that she has then. She has done nothing to cause abortions. That was a supreme court ruling. You lose.

How can you look at your children, your young daughters and tell them you voted for Trump?

60 million*
14572269_10154206302809024_8095578553515415706_n.jpg

8 more years of Obama. Unlike Conservative claims, the economy did not collapse, we are not at war and there was no Trainwreck

14 million jobs
Unemployment down 5%

National debt over 18 trillion
94,000,000 Americans not in labor force
Healthcare premiums and deductibles soaring
First president never to achieve over 3.0 GDP
Real unemployment closer to 10%

Obama is a bust

94 million not in the labor force?

Who the fuck cares about retirees, handicapped, stay at home moms and 16 year olds?

14 million jobs
Unemployment down 5%

maobamacare collapsing on itself as predicted.
maobamacare costing 4100 more not 2500 less, a difference of 6600 dollars and rising.
14 million mostly part time, low wage, no benefits service jobs.
Stock market bubble.
New housing bubble forming.
Carrier fleeing.
Ford small car division fleeing

I'll take my chances with Trump.

Most all the economic numbers are actually quite good. If we didn't have all these idiot right wingers talking down the economy constantly we would probably have even stronger growth.

Most of the good numbers are fabricated, just like the deportation numbers. It's easy when you play with the way things are counted. Just like maobamas jobs created or saved, there's no freaking way to count jobs that are saved, they existed, they didn't go away, there was no saving anything.

Ah yes, more crazy right wing conspiracy. The numbers are all wrong!

Yet my business is doing great. The billionaires are getting richer each year. The stock market booms. Businesses all around me are doing great. Stop buying into all the BS.

Signs point to yes.

Ah yes more crazy conspiracy theory. Prove that she has then. She has done nothing to cause abortions. That was a supreme court ruling. You lose.

Again we're talking Christianity.....you're starting to flounder when pressed on it. You know I've got you, I see you're avoiding SSM marriage also.

14 million jobs
Unemployment down 5%

National debt over 18 trillion
94,000,000 Americans not in labor force
Healthcare premiums and deductibles soaring
First president never to achieve over 3.0 GDP
Real unemployment closer to 10%

Obama is a bust

94 million not in the labor force?

Who the fuck cares about retirees, handicapped, stay at home moms and 16 year olds?

The right wants the baby boomers to work forever.

Would you look at your children, your young daughter, and tell them to intern for Bill Clinton? For Hillary Clinton?

I think it would be great for young daughters to know they could become president one day. Sure beats voting for a complete douchebag with no respect for women.

Compare to your daughter a woman becoming president after 230 years and a man who brags about grabbing a woman's pussy because he is rich

Signs point to yes.

Again we're talking Christianity.....you're starting to flounder when pressed on it. You know I've got you, I see you're avoiding SSM marriage also.

No you have proven nothing. Like I said she has done nothing to cause abortions. You have no point at all. Where does the bible say that if you are ok with same sex marriage you are a sinner?

Bill stuck a cigar into an interns vagina, then sucked on it, and Hillary tried to destroy the young woman calling her a liar and crazy. Trust me we Christians know who is evil and its the Clintons.

Perfectly said! :clap: :clap:

No you have proven nothing. Like I said she has done nothing to cause abortions. You have no point at all. Where does the bible say that if you are ok with same sex marriage you are a sinner?

Does Supreme Court law trump God's Law? LOL Again we're talking Christianity. The Bible says man shall not lie with man, it's an abomination unto the Lord

Based on your premise and historical facts, that means your daughter should stand by a President with multiple accusations of rape and his semen on a 20 year old's blue dress. Stand by Dem facts.

Does Supreme Court law trump God's Law? LOL Again we're talking Christianity. The Bible says man shall not lie with man, it's an abomination unto the Lord

So that is a between that man and God. What does that have to do with Hillary? She is not in an SSM marriage.

Based on your premise and historical facts, that means your daughter should stand by a President with multiple accusations of rape and his semen on a 20 year old's blue dress. Stand by Dem facts.

He isn't running for president. Accusations are not facts.

So that is a between that man and God. What does that have to do with Hillary? She is not in an SSM marriage.

Well until you've went off on different tangents the original question is do you think she is more Christian than Trump, your spin didn't work and you're a waste of bandwidth....you're also clueless about Christianity so therefore in no position to judge

Well until you've went off on different tangents the original question is do you think she is more Christian than Trump, your spin didn't work and you're a waste of bandwidth....you're also clueless about Christianity so therefore in no position to judge

I think it is clear she is more Christian than Trump. Trump has never done anything to help anyone other than Trump. You keep failing to answer my questions. Hillary is not in an SSM marriage.

I think it is clear she is more Christian than Trump. Trump has never done anything to help anyone other than Trump. You keep failing to answer my questions. Hillary is not in an SSM marriage.

Sweet Jebus moron a true Christian doesn't support abortion or SSM....you're a dope

Forum List

Back