Christie buys $300K w/ taxpayer money on food and booze

$300,000 over 5 years is five grand a month... :disbelief:

Are you really gullible enough to think it was for one person? Its an entertainment budget.
Did he pay income tax on it?

He didn't have to. that line of attack was already debunked.

Does Chris Christie Have a Problem with His Tax Returns Probably Not National Review Online

Did Governor Chris Christie of New Jersey avoid hundreds of thousands of dollars in income taxes by failing to report income he needed to on his tax returns, as a report from Watchdog NJ on Tuesday suggests? Probably not, and certainly not if the governor’s office keeps the records they say they do.

So i guess Fat shaming is OK as long as its against a white republican male heterosexual. Got it.

aww do you think he's reading this forum and feeling ashamed?

I don't care either way about what tons-of-fun thinks about it (if you know kevin smith movies, you get the reference), what I care about is the reality that you would be screaming bloody murder if this tactic was used on some female-cis-gen-tran-tubbo-of color or something or other. Its not the content, its the underlying hypocrisy.
Tons of fun? Hello, did you not just diss fat people???????????

IVE been called tons of fun.

Are you really gullible enough to think it was for one person? Its an entertainment budget.

Does Chris Christie Have a Problem with His Tax Returns Probably Not National Review Online

Did Governor Chris Christie of New Jersey avoid hundreds of thousands of dollars in income taxes by failing to report income he needed to on his tax returns, as a report from Watchdog NJ on Tuesday suggests? Probably not, and certainly not if the governor’s office keeps the records they say they do.
That's odd. A business person can only deduct 50% of business meals and entertainment. I guess governors get special perks.

So i guess Fat shaming is OK as long as its against a white republican male heterosexual. Got it.

I don't care either way about what tons-of-fun thinks about it (if you know kevin smith movies, you get the reference), what I care about is the reality that you would be screaming bloody murder if this tactic was used on some female-cis-gen-tran-tubbo-of color or something or other. Its not the content, its the underlying hypocrisy.

How odes that answer my question?

That's odd. A business person can only deduct 50% of business meals and entertainment. I guess governors get special perks.

A business person doesn't get an allowance as per state law, and where do you get the 50% number from?

How odes that answer my question?

You figure it out.

He's an amateur....Moochelle spends 300K in jet fuel every time she goes on vacation....

He's an amateur....Moochelle spends 300K in jet fuel every time she goes on vacation....

^ uh oh
foottap.gif

A business person doesn't get an allowance as per state law, and where do you get the 50% number from?
For example, you can deduct 100% of the cost of meals on your business books and records. However, only 50% of these costs are allowed by law as a tax deduction.

Publication 535 2014 Business Expenses

martybegan

Gawd. What a bunch of pansy ass sissie "white republican male heterosexuals" are. The slightest thing and they're in tears and w-aaa-a-a-a-a, they're being picked on and its ALWAYS someone elses fault.

Grow a pair.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

You and CrispieCream should "lighten up".

:lol: i think marty needs some pamprin... and maybe christy could spare a donut as well.

Christies-cream-donuts.jpg

Again, its not the content, its the hypocrisy.
I'm sure you were appropriately outraged by right wingers calling the First Lady " Moochelle" .

Forum List

Back