Republican candidate Christie spends $82,000 in taxpayer dollars on concessions at football games

Chris Christie isn't presidential material.

And...................I'm surprised it took people this long to catch him doing stupid crap like this. Anyone remember when he took a police chopper to get to his son's game?

It's New Jersey. One of the most corrupt states in the Union

A young Chris Christie imagines his future in politics:

1695981938_c5a824fc23.jpg

Executive branch is expensive to run

Obama didn't spend it on hotdogs and beer
Obama is frugal. He has govt employees brew his home brew. I don't know what offends me more. Honey in his beer or the notion of a muslim drinking alcohol.

Ale to the Chief White House Beer Recipe The White House

Looks like Christie is going to Giants games and buying a round for the house

good info Rightwinger , Christy is scum , good to see news of his scummy practices highlighted !! Thankyou

Thats a lot of hotdogs

Chris Christie Spent 82 000 In Taxpayer Money On Concessions At NFL Games

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) spent more than $82,000 in taxpayer money on concessions at NFL games -- a sum that Republicans later reimbursed to the state Treasury to avoid impropriety.
According to a New Jersey Watchdog analysis of records from the governor's office that was published Monday, Christie used $300,000 of his $360,000 state allowance over five years to purchase food, alcohol and desserts

So Christi, who is not a candidate, spends state money and reimburses the state and it's a big scandal.
Hillary takes foreign bribes as SecState despite promises not to and it's no big deal.
Yeah this is why you are Nutjobber, looniest poster on USMB.

Thats a lot of hotdogs

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) spent more than $82,000 in taxpayer money on concessions at NFL games -- a sum that Republicans later reimbursed to the state Treasury to avoid impropriety.
According to a New Jersey Watchdog analysis of records from the governor's office that was published Monday, Christie used $300,000 of his $360,000 state allowance over five years to purchase food, alcohol and desserts

So Christi, who is not a candidate, spends state money and reimburses the state and it's a big scandal.
Hillary takes foreign bribes as SecState despite promises not to and it's no big deal.

Using a government credit card for personal business is fraud...whether you pay it back or not

Thats a lot of hotdogs

Using a government credit card for personal business is fraud...whether you pay it back or not
What about using government email to solicit bribes? That's OK?

You know..........from 1999 until 2002, I worked in recruiting for the Navy and was given a credit card to be used for official reasons only, and it had to be reported that I was using it, as well as had to bring back a whole bunch of receipts for when I filed my travel claim.

We were told to use it when we needed to, but to make sure that it was for OFFICIAL REASONS ONLY.

Several recruiters in our district got caught using them for crap like new toys, furniture, and other unofficial uses. When they got caught (because remember.......Uncle Sam is the one who gets the bill, and it's got to be accounted for), they were told that they needed to reimburse the government for what they had spent. Additionally, they were busted down a rank and sent back out to the Fleet.

No.................paying it back AFTER you get caught is wrong. He (and the recruiters I spoke of), were wrong to use it for personal reasons.

Forum List

Back