Christie doubles down on trump criticism on The View

Not a chance in hell of winning. Christie is just the conservative wing of the Democrat Party.
You think? Interesting.

But he did run before, and he at least pretended to be a friend of Trump, while that seemed to be the side his bread was buttered on. It is looking like a serious run: this IS the time, after all, unless Trump runs again. Which of course he may.

You think? Interesting.

But he did run before, and he at least pretended to be a friend of Trump, while that seemed to be the side his bread was buttered on. It is looking like a serious run: this IS the time, after all, unless Trump runs again. Which of course he may.
Christie is lining up with the Dims now, plus he has no loyalty to anyone except himself. Trump cares about America and real Americans.

Christie is lining up with the Dims now, plus he has no loyalty to anyone except himself. Trump cares about America and real Americans.

The good news is that if Christie, like Lez Cheney, thinks that after all that the Dims have pulled these past 5 years that jumping on board and piling on Trump too is a winning strategy for them, they have already sealed their defeat.

Whether Christie is wrong or right is irrelevant.

He just lost the Trump vote which he would need to win in 2024…
I can't imagine why any of them would even think about running in 2024.

Aside from getting trounced, they'd be buried in fourth grade-level personal insults and name-calling for months, and their lives and safety would be in danger, as well as that of their families. There's no way they could come out the other end without that ugly stench on them.

The egos of politicians are just mind-blowing.

Well...he is right. Continuing to shout "voter fraud" for a lost election over a year ago is not a winning strategy.

Actually speaking against voter fraud is what keeps President Trump just as relevant than ever after being cheated like that. It'll keep his support growing enough for 2024. Hence why Sleepy joe you blindly support has the worst approval ratings in Presidential history.

Actually speaking against voter fraud is what keeps President Trump just as relevant than ever after being cheated like that. It'll keep his support growing enough for 2024. Hence why Sleepy joe you blindly support has the worst approval ratings in Presidential history.
I guess you missed sleepy Joe signing an Infrastructure Bill today....cause FOX News ignored it. Remember....the trump regime talking about "Infrastructure Week" over and over....AND THEY COULD NOT DO IT.

But they did make the Super Rich.....RICHER. GO BIDEN!

Do any of you remember the YEARS when Trump was yelling that the Russian Collusion narrative was a HOAX...and he was proven right? Didn't think so.

What Christie is acknowledging is that the vote fraud that gave Biden the election, while factual, will never be proven in a meaningful forum - no court will ever deliver a decision that would render a Presidential election an ERROR - it is politically unwise to keep harping about it.

I'd vote for either one of them before I would vote for any Democrat.

Well...he is right. Continuing to shout "voter fraud" for a lost election over a year ago is not a winning strategy.
Out of a field of twelve, or was it 14? Didn’t this guy place about 9th or 10th? He’s talking like he gave Trump a run for his money but I don’t remember him being a contender at all.

Don’t know if Christie is planning on running for President in 2024 don’t really care either but if he is going on the view and ranting about Trump is not the best plan for getting the Republican nomination.

Forum List

Back