Christie: Trump reruns would be worse than original show

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021

$1.25 a gallon gas, .99 cent dozen eggs, cheap rent, cheap interest rates, oil flowing freely, China getting cut down on, making nice with other countries to keep them from wars, the best economy for decades, and securing the borders for American citizens, criminals getting proscecuted for their crimes, as well as THE LARGEST TAX RETURNS I've ever had in my whole life!!!

Yeah, Trump would be "HORRIBLE" as President again!!!!

1805a772f8ab922cc8a584ad889be2c2.jpg

TRUMP = HAPPY WORKING AMERICAN TAX PAYING CITIZENS!!!!

you win thread of the day. i'm watching soccer alone. i have time on the side to mercilessly attack Trump, which i will on this thread, to boost Christie's candidacy!

$1.25 a gallon gas, .99 cent dozen eggs, cheap rent, cheap interest rates, oil flowing freely, China getting cut down on, making nice with other countries to keep them from wars, the best economy for decades, and securing the borders for American citizens, criminals getting proscecuted for their crimes, as well as THE LARGEST TAX RETURNS I've ever had in my whole life!!!

Yeah, Trump would be "HORRIBLE" as President again!!!!

1805a772f8ab922cc8a584ad889be2c2.jpg

TRUMP = HAPPY WORKING AMERICAN TAX PAYING CITIZENS!!!!
I suppose it's easy for you religious folks to fabricate bullshit out of your imagination and believe it with all your heart

If Christie was smart, he'd do everything he could to support Trump and America. Anyone who seeks the attention of state media and their shillbots/NPCs is a hack.

I didn't know it was religious folks that fabricated the Russian collusion hoax, but it must have been since you think they are at fault for everything. What a fool.
Ah you're confused there. You can tell it wasn't religious folks because they made an effort to look for evidence.

You are also confused. You are saying they pushed the narrative anyway even knowing there was no evidence. Doesn't say much for your non-religious folks. Still the fool I see.
There was lots of evidence examined. Because of religion, you probably don't know what examining evidence looks like.

Gas was never a buck and a quarter under Trump. Never. Basically, when you start with a lie, we know how the rest of it is going to go.

There was lots of evidence examined. Because of religion, you probably don't know what examining evidence looks like.
No, there were lots of documents examined, but no evidence ever found and yet they still tried to claim it was true. Apparently it is you that knows not what evidence looks like because, though none was found, you still keep up your silly banter. Just keep playing the fool. If nothing else it entertains those brighter than you.

Why do these cliches end up in posts? Is Christie running? What the hell is he doing in New Hampshire? Why doesn't he give advice to the fools who are running the Country today?

Christie is so desperate to be relevant again but just does not get his time is passed. He much like Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger before him think attacking Trump will do this for him. It will work for him the same way if did for Cheney and Kinzinger he will get praise from the left in and out of the meida as plays the role of useful idiot and will be tossed under the bus when they are done with him and Republicans will have no use for him. It could land him a job on CNN or MSNBC though.

Democrats forget that Trump was able to get gas under 2 bucks a gallon.

And NO DEMONICREEP has ever been able to tell me WHY gas went from $1.25 under Trump, to over $5.00 a gallon when Brainless Babbling Beijing Biden slithered into the White House.

Forum List

Back