Christie vs Clinton

Christie or Clinton?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Just for funzies...if Chris Christie ran for Prez against Hillary Clinton..who would you vote for?

Warning..folks can see who answered the poll.

Last edited:
What's the point? There is so very little difference between the two I'd almost rather see Hillary win. That way when the country goes right down the crapper, the person running the show has a D after her name.

What's the point? There is so very little difference between the two I'd almost rather see Hillary win. That way when the country goes right down the crapper, the person running the show has a D after her name.

are you a masochist?

are you a masochist?

If either one of those two get elected, the country will finish the collapse that Obama started. Christie is too much like a democrat to do anything but help it along. Do you want to give the DNC a GOP to blame again?

Christy...

Wish he was a little more pro-education, science and infrastructure. But we need a trust worthy president that can fight the terrorist.

I could vote Clinton but after Libya? Ouch.

Amazing.

The political parties have virtually merged into one huge fascist coalition.

The ONLY party opposing the fascists is the Lbertarian.

Last edited:
I would pick Christie. I may not agree with him on everything, but i'd prefer him over a dried-up whore who doesn't give a shit about 4 dead Americans on her watch.

Christy...

Wish he was a little more pro-education, science and infrastructure. But we need a trust worthy president that can fight the terrorist.

Not meaning to derail the thread, but what happened in Libya?

Benghazi?

I've argued about this till I turned blue ... It's crap. There was no cover up ... there was no conspiracy.

Just a bunch of wild speculation from the ditto heads.

I would pick Christie. I may not agree with him on everything, but i'd prefer him over a dried-up whore who doesn't give a shit about 4 dead Americans on her watch.

The dried up whore I don't agree with, but her bullshit responses before, during and after Benghazi is why I would never...ever...vote for her. And for years..she was who I wanted to badly. Not any more.

Dude, I would vote for Chrisy too, but what you said was a disgrace and you aught to be ashamed. :wtf:
Not! Clinton is a vote whore. Clinton helped cover up Benghazi (which is about to open up for discussion again). Clinton is a pathological liar just like that slwazwbag husband she clings to for political reasons only.

Christie has done good works for New Jersey....and will bring a businessman's attitude to the White House as opposed to another fucking political takeover posture.

Nothing could be worse than the Marxist asshole we have in the WH today.

There may not be much if any difference between the Republicans and the Democrats, but there's a lot of difference between Christie and liar Clinton.

Christy...

Amazing.

I believe it is civilization that you hate.

Liberians believe in pure capitalism handing out a cold hand to everyone that can't and rewarding the cans with hundreds of billions. Liberians want to bring back the gilded age.

People want to send their children to public schools. Sure, we need some reforms but lets not throw 80% of the country onto the streets. We wouldn't be better off...

People want science
People want infrastructure. You think the free way was wrong? Nuts.

Not! Clinton is a vote whore. Clinton helped cover up Benghazi (which is about to open up for discussion again). Clinton is a pathological liar just like that slwazwbag husband she clings to for political reasons only.

Christie has done good works for New Jersey....and will bring a businessman's attitude to the White House as opposed to another fucking political takeover posture.

There may not be much if any difference between the Republicans and the Democrats, but there's a lot of difference between Christie and liar Clinton.

Sorry, but the whole Benghazi thing had NOTHING to do with a Clinton coverup. Believe whatever garbage you want, but please have a little respect.

Calling the prez an a-hole is pretty darn low as well. It's one thing to disagree with his policies, It's quite another to disrespect the office.

Christy...

Amazing.

I believe it is civilization that you hate.

I see.

It is very "civilized" to create a gargantuan tyrannical federal government .

Slavery is fashionable again. Who knew?

Sorry, but the whole Benghazi thing had NOTHING to do with a Clinton coverup. Believe whatever garbage you want, but please have a little respect.

Calling the prez an a-hole is pretty darn low as well. It's one thing to disagree with his policies, It's quite another to disrespect the office.

Fuck off with your "respect" bull shit. Hillary was knee deep in that mess and she ducked out of testifying and then had the complete disrespect to say "What does it matter now?". Respect is earned, not demanded. I wouldn't piss on Hillary if she was on fire.

are you a masochist?

If either one of those two get elected, the country will finish the collapse that Obama started. Christie is too much like a democrat to do anything but help it along. Do you want to give the DNC a GOP to blame again?

you are :D

Fuck off with your "respect" bull shit. Hillary was knee deep in that mess and she ducked out of testifying and then had the complete disrespect to say "What does it matter now?". Respect is earned, not demanded. I wouldn't piss on Hillary if she was on fire.

Right (yawn) Oh, look at the time....

Forum List

Back