Christie vs Clinton

Christie or Clinton?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would pick Christie. I may not agree with him on everything, but i'd prefer him over a dried-up whore who doesn't give a shit about 4 dead Americans on her watch.

Dude, I would vote for Chrisy too, but what you said was a disgrace and you aught to be ashamed. :wtf:

I'm sorry you feel disgusted about my views on sHrillary. But what real good is she? She's a Washington insider (has been ever since Billy was Prez), she's lied more times then anyone can count (and not just on Benghazi) and she's just a political hasbin.

Not! Clinton is a vote whore. Clinton helped cover up Benghazi (which is about to open up for discussion again). Clinton is a pathological liar just like that slwazwbag husband she clings to for political reasons only.

Christie has done good works for New Jersey....and will bring a businessman's attitude to the White House as opposed to another fucking political takeover posture.

Nothing could be worse than the Marxist asshole we have in the WH today.

There may not be much if any difference between the Republicans and the Democrats, but there's a lot of difference between Christie and liar Clinton.

Sorry, but the whole Benghazi thing had NOTHING to do with a Clinton coverup. Believe whatever garbage you want, but please have a little respect.

Calling the prez an a-hole is pretty darn low as well. It's one thing to disagree with his policies, It's quite another to disrespect the office.

Respect is earned, not given.

It really depends

I think Hillary is kind of burnt out and does not offer much in terms of new leadership. Christie has a better upside if he will run as a right of center Republican who encourages bipartisanship

However, if Christie sells out to the radical fringe who demands undying loyalty to their archaic doctrine, he will lose

He won't.

He is a "compassionate conservative" (wink, wink) so your freebies, food stamps and Obama Hellcare will be secured.

Forum List

Back