Christine Ford - The facts and their weight

I believe Ford. The facts are pretty convincing and support her credibility. I am listing the facts, and scoring them for their probative value on a 1 - 5 scale.

Revealed the attack in 2012 - 5
There would be no reason for her to make up this story in 2012. She stated then that the two individuals involved had become prominent members of Washington society, and that is true for Kavanaugh and Judge.

Revealed Kavanaugh's name in 2012 - 2
That she revealed the name only to her husband drastically reduces the impact of this piece of information. We can't ignore the possibility that her husband is willing to lie to support her. But we also cannot discount his statements simply because he is her husband. If there were potential for some kind of tangible benefit for this couple to gain, I would score this a "1", but any possible benefit to be gained would be several steps removed, at best.

Anonymous July letter - 3
Anyone can submit an anonymous letter and say anything. In and of itself it doesn't mean much, and by itself it wouldn't doing much with. But what is significant here is that Ford is not, in any way, trying to launch a last minute torpedo to delay Kavanaugh's confirmation. She submitted an "FYI" letter to inform her Senator, but she didn't want to be in the spotlight. Feinstein's office probably handled this in a very partisan way, playing political games. But that is no reflection on Ford's credibility. Ford only came forward after the letter was leaked and made public.

Going into hiding - 3
In conjunction with the previous point, it is pretty clear that Ford is looking for 15 minutes of fame. To the contrary, she would rather stay out of the spotlight. She didn't have to step forward and reveal herself, and she doesn't like being in the spotlight, but she's done it anyway. What we're seeing is much more consistent with a sexual assault victim who is struggling for the strength to speak out, than a partisan who is making salacious lies. This doesn't speak directly to the veracity of her claims. But her reluctance to testify is consistent with the fact that she hadn't wanted to come forward in the first place, which supports her credibility.

Request for FBI, other investigations - 4
While not wanting to testify in front of the entire nation, she has said that she would want the FBI to investigate. This would be consistent with a sexual assault victim who longs for privacy. But perhaps more importantly, it would open her up to legal liability. And that fully neutralizes the suggestions by some that her reluctance to testify her way of trying to avoid perjury.

Classmate claims to have known about incident - 1
Contemporary knowledge of the incident would be a powerfully convincing fact. If what this classmate is saying is true, it's devastating and puts seals the deal. However, much more is needed before it can be afforded significant weight. As it stands now, this classmate could easily be lying and just trying to tip the scales for partisan reasons. This classmate suggests that the incident became general knowledge among much of the student body. So we should be able to expect there to be other classmates who would also remember hearing about the incident. If others come forward, this point could become strong enough to eliminate all doubt. Until then, it is a very weak piece of evidence. Especially because every indication from Ford thus far is that she kept the incident secret out of embarrassment.

Do you believe in Santa?

I want to see the complete notes from the therapist, cuz rumor has it that some of the “repressed memories” that came up in session included Little Green Men anally probing her. And Santa too!
ok - were the green men AND santa anally probing her or were the green men probing her AND santa?

According to the report, or Dr. Fords husbands recollection as to what was said six years later?
he's hearsay and isn't worth listening to.

I believe Ford. The facts are pretty convincing and support her credibility. I am listing the facts, and scoring them for their probative value on a 1 - 5 scale.

There would be no reason for her to make up this story in 2012. She stated then that the two individuals involved had become prominent members of Washington society, and that is true for Kavanaugh and Judge.

That she revealed the name only to her husband drastically reduces the impact of this piece of information. We can't ignore the possibility that her husband is willing to lie to support her. But we also cannot discount his statements simply because he is her husband. If there were potential for some kind of tangible benefit for this couple to gain, I would score this a "1", but any possible benefit to be gained would be several steps removed, at best.

Anyone can submit an anonymous letter and say anything. In and of itself it doesn't mean much, and by itself it wouldn't doing much with. But what is significant here is that Ford is not, in any way, trying to launch a last minute torpedo to delay Kavanaugh's confirmation. She submitted an "FYI" letter to inform her Senator, but she didn't want to be in the spotlight. Feinstein's office probably handled this in a very partisan way, playing political games. But that is no reflection on Ford's credibility. Ford only came forward after the letter was leaked and made public.

Going into hiding - 3
In conjunction with the previous point, it is pretty clear that Ford is looking for 15 minutes of fame. To the contrary, she would rather stay out of the spotlight. She didn't have to step forward and reveal herself, and she doesn't like being in the spotlight, but she's done it anyway. What we're seeing is much more consistent with a sexual assault victim who is struggling for the strength to speak out, than a partisan who is making salacious lies. This doesn't speak directly to the veracity of her claims. But her reluctance to testify is consistent with the fact that she hadn't wanted to come forward in the first place, which supports her credibility.

While not wanting to testify in front of the entire nation, she has said that she would want the FBI to investigate. This would be consistent with a sexual assault victim who longs for privacy. But perhaps more importantly, it would open her up to legal liability. And that fully neutralizes the suggestions by some that her reluctance to testify her way of trying to avoid perjury.

Contemporary knowledge of the incident would be a powerfully convincing fact. If what this classmate is saying is true, it's devastating and puts seals the deal. However, much more is needed before it can be afforded significant weight. As it stands now, this classmate could easily be lying and just trying to tip the scales for partisan reasons. This classmate suggests that the incident became general knowledge among much of the student body. So we should be able to expect there to be other classmates who would also remember hearing about the incident. If others come forward, this point could become strong enough to eliminate all doubt. Until then, it is a very weak piece of evidence. Especially because every indication from Ford thus far is that she kept the incident secret out of embarrassment.

Do you believe in Santa?

I want to see the complete notes from the therapist, cuz rumor has it that some of the “repressed memories” that came up in session included Little Green Men anally probing her. And Santa too!
ok - were the green men AND santa anally probing her or were the green men probing her AND santa?

According to the report, or Dr. Fords husbands recollection as to what was said six years later?
oh i can't believe it matters at this point. pick your poison and let it roll.
dude, his comments are all hearsay and not relevant. he wasn't there, nor was he with her back in the day. The left in here know absolutely nothing about american justice or the constitution. it is really quite obvious. this includes senators who took oaths. OMG, we're a doomed nation full of traitors.

Remember that this guy is been nominated for a lifetime position that will give him immense power over female Americans, whose rights are in jeopardy. It's not as if he is nominated for dog catcher. This is a serious matter.

Given what is known about this good buddy of his, Mark Judge, including writing a book in which, among other things, he advocated hitting women and bossing them around, it brings to mind that phrase "the company you keep," He seems to be quite a shady character.

Kavanaugh classmate Mark Judge details parties in writings - CNNPolitics

There is no need to rush this matter. I hope that Dr. Ford testifies. I also hope that Mark Judge is called to testify under oath.

Are you under the mistaken impression that, because Mark’s last name is Judge, he is being confirmed?

It appears that way, and it also appears you’re a complete idiot.

Going into hiding - 3

Do you believe in Santa?

Good, then we can assume Santa’s anal probing was untrue.

Whewwwww

Remember that this guy is been nominated for a lifetime position that will give him immense power over female Americans, whose rights are in jeopardy. It's not as if he is nominated for dog catcher. This is a serious matter.

Given what is known about this good buddy of his, Mark Judge, including writing a book in which, among other things, he advocated hitting women and bossing them around, it brings to mind that phrase "the company you keep," He seems to be quite a shady character.

There is no need to rush this matter. I hope that Dr. Ford testifies. I also hope that Mark Judge is called to testify under oath.
so? what did he do?
He was mentioned as being present. He also was Kavanaugh's buddy. "The company you keep." All I said was that he should appear as a witness, not be arrested.

Let’s take a look at the witnesses one she cited says they have no recollection of the event she is talking about another one a woman named Cristina King Miranda wrote on Facebook that she knew Ford and Kavanaugh in high school and that "the incident was spoken about for days afterwards in school. Kavanaugh should stop lying." But that contradicts Ford's account that she told no one for 30 years—and Miranda quickly deleted the post also this alleged incident was supposed to have taken place in the Summer so it wouldn’t have been talked about in school.
Is this the same woman who said all she was trying to do was support her friend. Now leave her alone.
I don’t if it’s the same or not but after deleting the Facebook post she tweeted she will not be doing any interviews no more circus.

Do you believe in Santa?

Good, then we can assume Santa’s anal probing was untrue.

Whewwwww
rumor has it rudolph is very happy about this revelation.

so? what did he do?
He was mentioned as being present. He also was Kavanaugh's buddy. "The company you keep." All I said was that he should appear as a witness, not be arrested.
yep and he said she is full of shit. My interpretation of his comments.

You're welcome to quote him if you'd like.

Are you under the mistaken impression that, because Mark’s last name is Judge, he is being confirmed?

WTF??? It appears that you have a reading-comprehension problem.

Mark Judge and PJ should be subpoenaed and testify that it never happened. Totally destroy her on the stand.

not at all. answer his question.

Going into hiding - 3

/——/ Selective outrage on the left
20D4BAB0-F42C-4BB8-A338-F6657FAF955A.jpeg

Going into hiding - 3

The fact never came out until 2012 after she was in therapy. Could this be a false memory to make up for some other area that was in trouble in her life? To not mention it for 30 years seems odd to me. What I see is no others coming forward, which they would have by now. So unless I have a 5 all the way down the board, I lean toward innocent until proven guilty and in a he said, she said situation that isn't much. The fact that her attorney has connections with Soros also muddies the water.

His question is pure idiocy. Waste of time.

His question is pure idiocy. Waste of time.
so was your post. especially since Judge already commented and you choose not to mention it. why?

You should probably read her yearbook and she should have gotten her story straight...more holes than swiss cheese

Oh yes, the bitch got drunk at times, so she deserved to be sexually assaulted eventually.

If she was drunk at the time, it doesn't excuse his behavior but it also might cloud her memory of what may have happened. I believe she believes this happened, I am not sure if her memory is correct.

Forum List

Back