Christmas day is supposed to be 68 degrees

35 this morning. I thought NY climate was changed so it would be 68 degrees, can't the AGWCult get ANYTHING right even one fucking time?

swimming trunks might be the new christmas fad next year
Which is cool. I hate putting my bike up for the winter..

On xmas eve supposed to be 77 degrees here, usually in the 40's this time of year with below freezing at night

Then you should have moved south long ago. Even with a bit of a "cool" snap, Palm Beach County's Christmas high is predicted to be 82F

I remember 40 years ago walking in short sleeves on New Years day. I can also remember being covered in snow and freezing like hell on New Year day, doesn't really mean anything.

I am delighted-----my mom always COMPLAINED that her birthday-----was always
a cold bleak day (new years day) -----she will not complain this year-----her 97 th. Her other complaint was------"everyone has a hangover"

I remember 40 years ago walking in short sleeves on New Years day. I can also remember being covered in snow and freezing like hell on New Year day, doesn't really mean anything.
I know.
Hell, everyone was freaking out "warmest winter on record"
Ummmm no. In Chattanooga for example, it was 78 in the 40s..

I have no memory of ANY new year's day or----nite before------as being anything but
very cold and lousy weather-------either snow or freezing rain. I have memories
of -----It's a bit mistake to go to a "niteclub"

I have no memory of ANY new year's day or----nite before------as being anything but

I picked a few places. The first is where I lived 40 years ago, remember 55 in December is warm.

Weather History for Bismarck, ND | Weather Underground

upload_2015-12-21_9-25-51.png

upload_2015-12-21_9-27-7.png

upload_2015-12-21_9-29-13.png

upload_2015-12-21_9-30-49.png

I picked a few places. The first is where I lived 40 years ago, remember 55 in December is warm.

View attachment 57528

View attachment 57529

View attachment 57530

View attachment 57531

stop bragging about YOUR DAMNED CLIMATE

It could possibly hit 70 here in NY.

Maybe this global warming thing is finally starting to kick in.

View attachment 57528

View attachment 57529

View attachment 57530

View attachment 57531

stop bragging about YOUR DAMNED CLIMATE

Not bragging about WEATHER

Forum List

Back