Christopher Dorner kills three threatens more deaths.

Dorner, the ex-cop, who's on the run and threatens to add to his body count was a supporter of obama, Hillary, and the Assault Weapons Ban.

Funny, there's no mention of that in the MSM.

From the link:

I was the one who stood up for xx xx when other recruits sang nazi hitler youth songs about burning Jewish ghettos in WWII Germany where his father was a survivor of a concentration camp. How (expletive) dare you attempt to label me with such a nasty vile word. I ask that all earnest journalist investigating this story ask Ofcr. xx xx about the incident when Ofcr. xx began singing a nazi youth song about burning jewish ghettos.

-------------------------------------------------

So the right here on this board is defending Nazi harrassment, anti Israel sentiment, and police brutality? I kind of thought they did.

Dude, you have GOT to quit drinking and posting.
he is not drinking.....that's how he is.....

February 8, 2013

By Christopher McKenna

So, last I heard, Christopher Dorner is still at large, running around California threatening to kill various and sundry people. Now, it could be just the effects of living in California that drove him to this, but we have evidence that it’s something different: his own “manifesto.”

And, in his own words, we find a disgruntled and angry cop, who is, mirabile dictu, a democrat and a complete left-wing nut. Before you go accusing me of making unfounded assumptions, let’s take a look at what he said. All of the following quotes are from his 11,000 word posting on Facebook.

**snip**

Continue reading: -->
Christopher Dorner and the Politics of the Left « The Death of Jeffersonian Ideals

His politics are irrelevant

He has a grudge against LAPD

Sure and if he was a right wing loon would you say the same? Doubtful.

He is not killing in the name of his political position. He has a grudge against LAPD

You mean kinda like that Wacko that shot up the Battman Movie? Your pals on the left tried to pin him to all conservatives when he was not politically motivated. Why didn't you correct them then?

lol

Dorner has a grudge against more than the police. He's still stewing over a fight in the first grade. That school could well be next on his list.

He's a right winger. He sent praises to Tim Tebow and his "tebowing" prayer.

Sure, that's why he he's an Maobama fan and voted for him twice and wants to kill Wayne LaPierre. Then like all lefties he's against the Second Amendment, but uses firearms to kill innocent Americans. Hmm.. Some right winger

You're so full of crap that it's running out your ears.

Sure and if he was a right wing loon would you say the same? Doubtful.

He is not killing in the name of his political position. He has a grudge against LAPD

You mean kinda like that Wacko that shot up the Battman Movie? Your pals on the left tried to pin him to all conservatives when he was not politically motivated. Why didn't you correct them then?

lol

Let's not leave out people like Lee Harvey Oswald, Joe Stark, Amy Bishop, Jared Loughner, Holmes and now we have C.J. Dorner. It just goes to prove that their ideology and thought processes are based upon violence. Just as Marxism is violent, intrusive and subjugating, making slaves of those they govern.

Oh and I just noticed as of tonight. He's now been given his official three name designation.

lol

Let's not leave out people like Lee Harvey Oswald, Joe Stark, Amy Bishop, Jared Loughner, Holmes and now we have C.J. Dorner. It just goes to prove that their ideology and thought processes are based upon violence. Just as Marxism is violent, intrusive and subjugating, making slaves of those they govern.

you'd better hide under your hospital bed

Personally, this is true. He's not killing because of his politics.

That isn't the point of my thread. The point is that the media labels shooters right wing nuts with a whole lot less to support the label, and left wing nutters like Lakhota, rdean, and luddly require even less than that to start a post labeled: "Right Wing Nut Kills..."

Last edited:
this is about corruption in the LAPD.

if you think the LAPD is not corrupt then you dont know the LAPD.

The man is insane and is likely suffering PTSD froim the military and his police job.

Personally, this is true. He's not killing because of his politics.

That isn't the point of my thread. The point is that the media labels shooters right wing nuts with a whole lot less to support the label, and left wing nutters like Lakhota, rdean, and luddly require even less than that to start a post labeled: "Right Wing Nut Kills..."

That is because your side is always screaming crazy shit like "from my cold dead hands" and "second amendment remedies" to not winnning elections.

Putting gun sites on peoples pictures

cutting gas lines

throwing bricks through windows

and trying to make people FEAR you little gun piles in your homes

Forum List

Back