Christopher Dorner kills three threatens more deaths.

His politics are irrelevant

He has a grudge against LAPD

Sure and if he was a right wing loon would you say the same? Doubtful.

He is not killing in the name of his political position. He has a grudge against LAPD
All ties together to form the lethal cocktail doesn't it ? Is anything off the table in an investigation, in which is started in order to determine a persons driver in life, especially when he is finally driven to kill ?

Shouldn't a hostage negotiator be alerted to these things when dealing with a hostage situation?

Dont want to be seen as violent ?

stop trying to make people fear your damned gun piles
Nothing is ever said about gun stockpiles in legal gun owners homes, except for the left, and that left leaning idiotic news paper that put legal gun owners addresses on a map for all to see, and the government as a resolve for a crazy doing something that they know is tied to the political world in which they have created now. Your defense of the indefensible is laughable really..

Dorner has a grudge against more than the police. He's still stewing over a fight in the first grade. That school could well be next on his list.
SHUSH, please don't mention schools in this way....Lets just pray that this isn't this idiots thinking at all..... If have possible thoughts on such a thing, then alert the authorities/precinct in that area only, while keeping such idea's quite and away from all the other wack'o's in the nation if at all possible.. Don't you feel this way also? Thanks

and if he was truly wronged it would of had to be a dirty cop and a superior who looked the other way, im pretty sure his first victim was the daughter of his supperior officer at the time of his discharge. I do belive he was wronged but his solution to his problem is in no way justified.
What makes you think he was wronged, do you have something to share with us maybe?

Dorner has a grudge against more than the police. He's still stewing over a fight in the first grade. That school could well be next on his list.
SHUSH, please don't mention schools in this way....Lets just pray that this isn't this idiots thinking at all..... If have possible thoughts on such a thing, then alert the authorities/precinct in that area only, while keeping such idea's quite and away from all the other wack'o's in the nation if at all possible.. Don't you feel this way also? Thanks

Did Dorner's manifesto where he bragged about killing children escape you? He's the newest hero of the left. If Dorner gets what he really wants it will be lots of copycats.

The left has gone beyond disgusting to obcene.

The LAPD have problems because LA is a gang infested liberal nightmare. The LAPD are over worked and I think they are very wired cuz of the intense crap they deal with day to day. And it's spreading like a cancer into orange county.

The liberals have run california into the ground and Los Angeles is totally run by crooked liberals. This is just a fact.

And dorner is a narcissist sociopath. Text book.

and if he was truly wronged it would of had to be a dirty cop and a superior who looked the other way, im pretty sure his first victim was the daughter of his supperior officer at the time of his discharge. I do belive he was wronged but his solution to his problem is in no way justified.

That would be wrong. His first victim was the daughter of his attorney and her black boyfriend. That would be the attorney he got through the police union.

Ya they were totally innocent and he killed them. The prick.

That would be wrong. His first victim was the daughter of his attorney and her black boyfriend. That would be the attorney he got through the police union.

How guilty were those two females those cops shot? No one talks about them and those shitty cops.

How guilty were those two females those cops shot? No one talks about them and those shitty cops.
Are you covering for the killer now ?

What makes you think he was wronged, do you have something to share with us maybe?

you fucking idiot, i had made a post right before this one speaking of the dvd he sent to anderson cooper which has not been released.

you fucking idiot, i had made a post right before this one speaking of the dvd he sent to anderson cooper which has not been released.
Ok, now what part of ((has not been released)), lets you or me know what is on that video ? How about lets do what the libs won't do, and lets wait for the video to be revealed (if it is), before painting this guy as some vigilanty saint or something... Fair enough? Hey does my participation in this thread gripe you that much ? If so I must be doing ok then, because if one doesn't get a rile out of the left, then one isn't doing right at all (imho).

Dorner, the ex-cop, who's on the run and threatens to add to his body count was a supporter of obama, Hillary, and the Assault Weapons Ban.

Funny, there's no mention of that in the MSM.

.....Or, any proof, here.

853.gif

His Manifesto was on Face Book, Learn to do a little research.

LAPD Spree Killer's Supposed Full Manifesto Shows Support For Gun Control And President Obama

What it appears to be is that this man has clearly gone insane and according to what I just heard on the news, he has 'essentially declared war on the LAPD.' Seems that we cannot look for some kind of sane reasoning in what he is doing. What he is doing doesn't seem to have anything to do with liberal political ideology; it seems to simply be a vendetta against the LAPD.

What it appears to be is that this man has clearly gone insane and according to what I just heard on the news, he has 'essentially declared war on the LAPD.' Seems that we cannot look for some kind of sane reasoning in what he is doing. What he is doing doesn't seem to have anything to do with liberal political ideology; it seems to simply be a vendetta against the LAPD.
He snapped when he finally realized obama was a failure and he supported obama.
I fear many more obama supporters will take this path.

Forum List

Back