Christopher Dorner kills three threatens more deaths.

If more guns were the answer then this nation would already be the safest in the world.

it is not

If this guy is not caught, he will become a posterboy for both sides of the gun control issue.
Gun supporters already have(correctly IMHO) pointed out this situation is exactly why we need an armed citizenry.

The gun control people have already said this is why we need to ban guns.

The real, non-political, look out for the public good lesson this guy teaches us, once again, is that we need to address the mental health issue.
Anyone in a high risk job can be 'normal' one day and snap the next.

Now that the mods have changed the title of the thread, there's no need to continue. The point was to mock left wing nutters like Lakhota, Luddly and rdean who like to call perps right wing nutters with much less evidence that what we have to do so with Dorner.

/THREAD

Personally? I could care less about a nut's political affliation. This guy seems to lean left.

So what?

Bottom line is that he is killing people..and doing it with guns.
Of course he's doing it with guns, so what is your point ? He like many others in society have taken advantage of the freedoms and rights that we as law abiding citizens enjoy, and also protect ourselves with from such screw balls as this within this nation, and if you think that our rights are going to be taken away because of a nut job, then you and the dems are even bigger nut jobs in your ways of thinking maybe. Do you own any guns ? Just checkin.....

First off..it's case law that's given nuts access to guns..not the Constitution. A strict reading of that document doesn't provide people with the "right" to own guns arbitrarily. But thanks to the gun lobby and the NRA..the law now allows for that.

Secondly, this sort of thing is a direct effect of those laws.

Me? It's really none of your business. But I've been shooting guns since the age of seven.

I don't like them much.

That would be wrong. His first victim was the daughter of his attorney and her black boyfriend. That would be the attorney he got through the police union.

Ya they were totally innocent and he killed them. The prick.

How guilty were those two females those cops shot? No one talks about them and those shitty cops.

Did the police deliberately track them down and kill them? The women made mistakes. One of those mistakes was driving around in the dark with their lights off.

Anyone who follows news on the LAPD would realize something stinks in that PD.
Ok, so does that justify what this guy is doing? According to the sentiment here by some in their responses, they undoubtedly think that it does, but they just won't come right out and openly admit to it in a straight forward way.. How about you truth, do you think he is justified ?

Ya they were totally innocent and he killed them. The prick.

How guilty were those two females those cops shot? No one talks about them and those shitty cops.

Did the police deliberately track them down and kill them? The women made mistakes. One of those mistakes was driving around in the dark with their lights off.

a crime punishable by death if your brown huh?

kinda like wearing a hoody while brown

Personally? I could care less about a nut's political affliation. This guy seems to lean left.

So what?

Would you prefer bombs? or an airborn poison like serin? How about dropping cyandide in the water treatment plant? Maybe a slow acting biological agent?

I am open to hear your ideas how a killer SHOULD kill..........

This world ain't all lollypops and cotton candy

Where can a killer legally purchase Sarin? And it ain't easy getting Cyanide or Anthrax.

Which is why most mass murderers choose guns.

It's as easy to get them as it is Lollypops and Cotton Candy.

agreed, guns are easier to get.
Cyanide is easy to come by, because someone may do it, I ain't telling you where to get it in a public forum. I would feel guilty.
Serin is fairly easily extracted, again, not gonna say how in a public forum.
Anthrax is not hard to get either, but unless you have a lab, it's usually a suicide mission.

The fact is this guy is nuts, before he is caught it wouldn't surprise me in the least if he used methods other than a gun to wage his crazy ass war on the LAPD.
Time will tell.

So what?

Before they changed the title of the thread it mocked lefty posters and the titles of their threads. The point was the ridiculousness of doing so. I understand that he isn't motivated by politics. Now, there's no point to this thread.

Why?

Mods have changed the titles of my threads quite frequently. Or..the merge them with other threads.

No reason to stop posting in them.

It's not sour grapes, it's just that without the thread title, it's just another thread on this guy. Like I said I don't believe that he is shooting people because he's pro-obama.

Would you prefer bombs? or an airborn poison like serin? How about dropping cyandide in the water treatment plant? Maybe a slow acting biological agent?

I am open to hear your ideas how a killer SHOULD kill..........

This world ain't all lollypops and cotton candy

Where can a killer legally purchase Sarin? And it ain't easy getting Cyanide or Anthrax.

Cyanide is easy to come by, because someone may do it, I ain't telling you where to get it in a public forum. I would feel guilty.
Anthrax is not hard to get either, but unless you have a lab, it's usually a suicide mission.

The fact is this guy is nuts, before he is caught it wouldn't surprise me in the least if he used methods other than a gun to wage his crazy ass war on the LAPD.
Time will tell.

Well.

Since those methods are so readily available..you should be able to link the plethora of crimes they have been used in..

And what's Serin?

Best I came up with is a bird.
European Serin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think it would virtually impossible to get enough Serins together..and teach them to inflict enough damage on one human to kill them..let alone participate in mass murder.

Before they changed the title of the thread it mocked lefty posters and the titles of their threads. The point was the ridiculousness of doing so. I understand that he isn't motivated by politics. Now, there's no point to this thread.

Why?

Mods have changed the titles of my threads quite frequently. Or..the merge them with other threads.

It's not sour grapes, it's just that without the thread title, it's just another thread on this guy. Like I said I don't believe that he is shooting people because he's pro-obama.

He's got three or four lines in a loooong rambling note about Obama. And even there..he says he doesn't agree with everything he does.

This guy was stockpiling a litany of "hurts" in his guts. Classic passive aggressive type.

There should have been more done to check on his mental health after his dismissal from the police force. And his "right" to own firearms should have been taken away.

If this guy is not caught, he will become a posterboy for both sides of the gun control issue.
Gun supporters already have(correctly IMHO) pointed out this situation is exactly why we need an armed citizenry.

The real, non-political, look out for the public good lesson this guy teaches us, once again, is that we need to address the mental health issue.
I agree as you do, that this is exactly why we need to keep and armed citizenry, and to respect and keep their privacy among the wackadoodles, so the wackadoodles won't know what hit them when they try and breach the freedoms and invade the innocence in which we and our families enjoy in this nation.

The DC snipers were left leaners also as I recall, because they were sympathetic to the extremist Muslims view, and one was actually a Muslim, and so with the left, they think that we can all somehow just lie down with the lions now, and that the lions won't eat us, so they allow the lion to somehow live in and amongst the lambs here or they are constantly attempting this, while telling us as lambs/Americans that it's ok, because it is our arrogance and all that makes them want to eat us, so if we would just change our ways, then the lions will leave us be as we all just graze happily on the range together.

Anyone who follows news on the LAPD would realize something stinks in that PD.
Ok, so does that justify what this guy is doing? According to the sentiment here by some in their responses, they undoubtedly think that it does, but they just won't come right out and openly admit to it in a straight forward way.. How about you truth, do you think he is justified ?

why do you make these lame arguements?

the corruption in the LAPD has nothing to do with wether this cat is guilty or not.

He will be brought in or killed.

when it happens the LAPD will still be corrupt.

why is it you people have to LIE about everything?

I agree as you do, that this is exactly why we need to keep and armed citizenry, and to respect and keep their privacy among the wackadoodles, so the wackadoodles won't know what hit them when they try and breach the freedoms and invade the innocence in which we and our families enjoy in this nation.

The DC snipers were left leaners also as I recall, because they were sympathetic to the extremist Muslims view, and one was actually a Muslim, and so with the left, they think that we can all somehow just lie down with the lions now, and that the lions won't eat us, so they allow the lion to somehow live in and amongst the lambs here or they are constantly attempting this, while telling us as lambs/Americans that it's ok, because it is our arrogance and all that makes them want to eat us, so if we would just change our ways, then the lions will leave us be as we all just graze happily on the range together.

Tim McVeigh was a right wing wackadoodle

he killed many more than both these nutters

Which is it?

Left leaning or extreme muslim?

Because you cannot be both.

Time will tell.

Well.

Since those methods are so readily available..you should be able to link the plethora of crimes they have been used in..

And what's Serin?

Best I came up with is a bird.
European Serin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think it would virtually impossible to get enough Serins together..and teach them to inflict enough damage on one human to kill them..let alone participate in mass murder.

I apologize, my spelling is off, it is sarin;
Sarin gas attack on the Tokyo subway - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

surprisingly easy to extract even in a bare bones type lab. Its as easy as making bubble hash.

That link has one example of it being used.

I appreciate your point and will concede that guns are the easiest way, if the perp doesn't care about being caught. We don't know how many people are poisoned, as it can easily go undetected, allowing the perp to go free.

We need to do several things, mental illness being the first item to address IMHO.

Why?

He's got three or four lines in a loooong rambling note about Obama. And even there..he says he doesn't agree with everything he does.

This guy was stockpiling a litany of "hurts" in his guts. Classic passive aggressive type.

There should have been more done to check on his mental health after his dismissal from the police force. And his "right" to own firearms should have been taken away.

Yeap the way the LAPD dealt with him was to just dump him on the public

The item people are missing is that the officer accused of police brutality is a woman. A small woman facing off against a 400 pound schizophrenic in full episode.

There was an interview with the abused suspect's father on the local news. The suspect himself wasn't coherent enough to interview NOW. Who knows what he was like then. One thing we DO know about the exact incident is that neither the suspect nor the family made any complaint of police brutality. They were interviewed and questioned at the time Dorner made the accusation and the female officer was cleared of police brutality.

Christopher Dorner should change his name to Charlie Brown because every body's always picking on him. Starting in the first grade. Yet, he really did feel that HE should have carte blanche to attack anyone he felt like attacking. Then say they deserved it because he heard a "racial slur". He has a history of filing false complaints against fellow officers based on perceived racism. Just like all his outbursts.

The left will stop at NOTHING to make this insane man a folk hero. They don't care how many people die in the process.

Forum List

Back