Christopher Dorner kills three threatens more deaths.

you fucking idiot, i had made a post right before this one speaking of the dvd he sent to anderson cooper which has not been released.

A DVD the prick held onto for five days before telling anyone about it.
Wow, why did he do that ? May have aided in getting these people killed, I mean if the timeline links up in that way.. He should have immediately turned such a thing over to the FBI upon it's arrival, and I mean immediately.

Ya they were totally innocent and he killed them. The prick.

How guilty were those two females those cops shot? No one talks about them and those shitty cops.
Are you covering for the killer now ?

I don't see this as "covering" for the killer. The fact is these ladies were mistakenly shot by the police. That's just wrong no matter what else is going on.

How guilty were those two females those cops shot? No one talks about them and those shitty cops.

I don't see this as "covering" for the killer. The fact is these ladies were mistakenly shot by the police. That's just wrong no matter what else is going on.
Yes, but in the context reply to my posting, it served as a distraction and a cover for the killer, and this if held in context there of, but yes it is something worth looking into also, about how did these cops mistakenly kill these people (another thread started maybe), because it is definitely a mystery as well as to how such a thing could happen.

Now that the mods have changed the title of the thread, there's no need to continue. The point was to mock left wing nutters like Lakhota, Luddly and rdean who like to call perps right wing nutters with much less evidence that what we have to do so with Dorner.

/THREAD

Now that the mods have changed the title of the thread, there's no need to continue. The point was to mock left wing nutters like Lakhota, Luddly and rdean who like to call perps right wing nutters with much less evidence that what we have to do so with Dorner.

/THREAD

Personally? I could care less about a nut's political affliation. This guy seems to lean left.

So what?

Bottom line is that he is killing people..and doing it with guns.

Yes, but in the context reply to my posting, it served as a distraction and a cover for the killer, and this if held in context there of, but yes it is something worth looking into also, about how did these cops mistakenly kill these people (another thread started maybe), because it is definitely a mystery as well as to how such a thing could happen.

I am sure there will be an investigation and we all know initial reports are usually not the most accurate. As of now it is being reported it was a case of 'mistaken identity' because their pickup matched the description of the killers.

Accidents happen, that's understood by most people. Yet, this kind of mistake may have been preventable and we should advocate taking steps to try to keep it from happening again.
Just because we have a crazed killer on the loose doesn't mean we should expect our law enforcement to go 'round willy nilly shooting up every truck that looks like the suspects....

/THREAD

Personally? I could care less about a nut's political affliation. This guy seems to lean left.

So what?

Before they changed the title of the thread it mocked lefty posters and the titles of their threads. The point was the ridiculousness of doing so. I understand that he isn't motivated by politics. Now, there's no point to this thread.

/THREAD

So what?

Would you prefer bombs? or an airborn poison like serin? How about dropping cyandide in the water treatment plant? Maybe a slow acting biological agent?

I am open to hear your ideas how a killer SHOULD kill..........

This world ain't all lollypops and cotton candy

/THREAD

So what?

Before they changed the title of the thread it mocked lefty posters and the titles of their threads. The point was the ridiculousness of doing so. I understand that he isn't motivated by politics. Now, there's no point to this thread.

Why?

Mods have changed the titles of my threads quite frequently. Or..the merge them with other threads.

No reason to stop posting in them.

He's a right winger. He sent praises to Tim Tebow and his "tebowing" prayer.

Because the right wingers are always pressing for gun control and praising Hillary and Obama.

You read his "manifesto"?

It's pretty rambling.

He's a nut.

And giving nuts access to high powered assault rifles is never a good idea.

:eusa_eh:
What the thinking is here I guess, is that this guy became a nut job, only after failing big time in his own life, losing his lawsuit, maybe living his life through the prism of being a racist but justifying it somehow, and then you add the becoming so obsessed with what is going on against his devoted die hard obsession with Obama, and the democratic party of today, well he just finally flipped out completely.

He doesn't understand that this has been going on for years and years in government or was it that he just needed an excuse maybe? So he thought it best to take matters into his own hands to fix it all for himself, and so he used the police and the government like an alcoholic uses any excuse he can, in order to go on that next drunken binge, except in his case it was a killing binge.

/THREAD

So what?

Would you prefer bombs? or an airborn poison like serin? How about dropping cyandide in the water treatment plant? Maybe a slow acting biological agent?

I am open to hear your ideas how a killer SHOULD kill..........

This world ain't all lollypops and cotton candy

Where can a killer legally purchase Sarin? And it ain't easy getting Cyanide or Anthrax.

Which is why most mass murderers choose guns.

It's as easy to get them as it is Lollypops and Cotton Candy.

Because the right wingers are always pressing for gun control and praising Hillary and Obama.

You read his "manifesto"?

It's pretty rambling.

He's a nut.

And giving nuts access to high powered assault rifles is never a good idea.

:eusa_eh:
What the thinking is here I guess, is that this guy became a nut job, only after failing big time in his own life, losing his lawsuit, maybe living his life through the prism of being a racist but justifying it somehow, and then you add the becoming so obsessed with what is going on against his devoted die hard obsession with Obama, and the democratic party of today, well he just finally flipped out completely.

He doesn't understand that this has been going on for years and years in government or was it that he just needed an excuse maybe? So he thought it best to take matters into his own hands to fix it all for himself, and so he used the police and the government like an alcoholic uses any excuse he can, in order to go on that next drunken binge, except in his case it was a killing binge.

:lol:

/THREAD

So what?

Of course he's doing it with guns, so what is your point ? He like many others in society have taken advantage of the freedoms and rights that we as law abiding citizens enjoy, and also protect ourselves with from such screw balls as this within this nation, and if you think that our rights are going to be taken away because of a nut job, then you and the dems are even bigger nut jobs in your ways of thinking maybe. Do you own any guns ? Just checkin.....

Forum List

Back