Chump Change

Businessmen lose money all the time. They also make money. The ones who takes risks are GREAT businessmen.

Trump is a great businessman.

We all knew he was full of shit and inflated his net worth but to lose this amount of money, year after year after year after year. Amazing really. Propped up by his dad and still is a shitty businessman.

So we know he's not a politician, that's why the turnips claimed to love him so much.

Now we know he's a piss poor businessman.

So what do we have left?

A con-man and liar.

Well for a piss poor businessman he's worth 3 billion. That's billion with a b. How much is your sorry ass worth??

LMAO

These people trying to make something of this, have NO IDEA how big business works.

If Warren Buffett had run, not one word would be spoken about Berkshire Hathaway’s losses-

Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway loses $4.3 billion in single day on Kraft Heinz plunge

And Cook, with Apple-
Apple’s massive $220 billion loss could swallow Nike, IBM whole

Businesses lose money, even a shit ton of money. Your examples are of single instances. Trump lost hundreds of millions EVERY SINGLE YEAR.

Find another example of someone doing that. Go ahead...

We all knew he was full of shit and inflated his net worth but to lose this amount of money, year after year after year after year. Amazing really. Propped up by his dad and still is a shitty businessman.

So we know he's not a politician, that's why the turnips claimed to love him so much.

So what do we have left?

A con-man and liar.

Well for a piss poor businessman he's worth 3 billion. That's billion with a b. How much is your sorry ass worth??

LMAO

Says who? him?

Businessmen lose money all the time. They also make money. The ones who takes risks are GREAT businessmen.

Which year did Trump make money? Just show one year.

The Clintons left the white house dead broke. In their own words. I bet you didn't care. Get over it, Trump will be YOUR president till 2024.

Think about that a second. If they left broke, then that means... THEY WEREN'T BEING BOUGHT. Jesus Christ use some fucking logic. Then once they were out of the White House... they no longer were useful for blackmail because they were no longer in power to do something.

I never supported the Clintons, nor voted for either of them, but I can understand simple concepts.
That’s it! People in debt can’t be bribed!

What a pathetic dumbass.

No, dumbass, if they were broke even AFTER leaving the White House, were they bribed? If they are no longer IN THE WHITE HOUSE... IN POWER, what are they going to be bribed to do?

If they are no longer IN THE WHITE HOUSE... IN POWER, what are they going to be bribed to do?

Selling access to the Secretary of State and the future President of the United States was pretty lucrative for the Clinton Family Slush Fund....err...Foundation. Weird how donations have dropped now that she'll never be President, eh?

I know she is crooked, but she isn't the President and she is not currently putting our country in danger. Trump IS President and he is doing whatever it takes to keep people from finding out if he is being paid for.
No, but you wanted her to be president. Answer this, if Trump came out and said I'm dead broke in the white house. You would say good, he isn't being bribed.

So what do we have left?

A con-man and liar.
We are in the best shape in 50 years. I'll take what we got.

So what do we have left?

A con-man and liar.

LMAO

Says who? him?

Google it numbnuts. I did. LOL

You want to know Google is your friend. If he didn't make money he wouldn't be in business dipshit.

I get it, you don't have an answer so you want me to find the evidence to back up your claim.

Think about that a second. If they left broke, then that means... THEY WEREN'T BEING BOUGHT. Jesus Christ use some fucking logic. Then once they were out of the White House... they no longer were useful for blackmail because they were no longer in power to do something.

I never supported the Clintons, nor voted for either of them, but I can understand simple concepts.

What a pathetic dumbass.

No, dumbass, if they were broke even AFTER leaving the White House, were they bribed? If they are no longer IN THE WHITE HOUSE... IN POWER, what are they going to be bribed to do?

If they are no longer IN THE WHITE HOUSE... IN POWER, what are they going to be bribed to do?

Selling access to the Secretary of State and the future President of the United States was pretty lucrative for the Clinton Family Slush Fund....err...Foundation. Weird how donations have dropped now that she'll never be President, eh?

I know she is crooked, but she isn't the President and she is not currently putting our country in danger. Trump IS President and he is doing whatever it takes to keep people from finding out if he is being paid for.
No, but you wanted her to be president. Answer this, if Trump came out and said I'm dead broke in the white house. You would say good, he isn't being bribed.

No I didn't. I've NEVER supported her. Want to make a bet you will not find a single post from me that says I voted for her?

Come on... loser leaves forum bet. Let's do it.

I know you won't take me up on it, because it is what you Trump supporters do. When Trump gets shown to be a big, steaming pile of shit, you try to deflect the conversation.

Seems like someone is going to go to jail who works in The IRS if this is true.

But nobody is going to care about this, like they don't care about the Fake Russian Collusion.

I expect The New York Slime to release Adam Schiff's Tax Returns, Pelosi and her husbands, as well as Nadler's.

I also want to see all the financial donors to The Clinton Foundation, to anything related to Obama, Comey, Clapper, Brennan.

Then let's see who The FISA judges are, and let's look.

So the Dems were Legally and properly blocked from getting Trump's tax returns as he unlike them is a businessman with 100s of different business....

And magically, they appear in The New York Times?

When are people going to start getting prosecuted for this stuff?

What a pathetic dumbass.

No I didn't. I've NEVER supported her. Want to make a bet you will not find a single post from me that says I voted for her?

I know you won't take me up on it, because it is what you Trump supporters do. When Trump gets shown to be a big, steaming pile of shit, you try to deflect the conversation.
Well you're defended the Clinton's earlier.

Where? I literally said that I think they are dirty. That's the complete opposite of that. What I did say was that if they were broke when they left the White House, that is the opposite of being bribed or blackmailed.

So does that mean you don't have the balls to take the bet and back up your statement???

You want to know Google is your friend. If he didn't make money he wouldn't be in business dipshit.

I get it, you don't have an answer so you want me to find the evidence to back up your claim.

Nope. I looked it up and according the Google he's worth 3 billion. So you can take your post and shove it up your ass.

... are you serious? Have you paid attention to all the stories about Trump wanting to be recognized as a billionaire? Well it's pretty hard to become a billionaire if you are out losing a billion dollars.

Trump's losses and credit got so bad, NO BANKS in the U.S. would loan him any money. After his father died, who used to bail him out all the time, who do you think started bailing his ass out after that? This is EXACTLY why seeing his tax returns is so important! None of us knows who has been giving him money to keep him afloat, which means someone out there could have his nuts in a meat grinder and he'll do whatever it takes to keep it secret!

Ask anyone that has ever been investigated for a security clearance, owing money is one of the top items that will keep you from ever obtaining one.
Shitforbrains thinks Trump is in debt.
Our clueless superiors who want to gut and reformat our economy.

Do you know he isn't?

We've already seen proof that he inflated his assets when he needed loans... and then undercut those same assets when he had to pay taxes.

We've already seen proof that he inflated his assets when he needed loans... and then undercut those same assets when he had to pay taxes.

We don't have an asset tax in the US.

"“To your knowledge, was the president interested in reducing his local real estate bills, tax bills?” Ocasio-Cortez asked, to which Cohen replied, "yes." The question was in reference to multiple news reports that Trump had lowballed the value of his golf courses in Jupiter, Florida and Bedminster, New Jersey.

“And how did he do that?” Ocasio-Cortez responded.

“What you do is you deflate the value of the asset and then you put in a request to the tax department for a deduction,” Cohen responded.

Ocasio-Cortez continued to press Cohen on the president’s finances, asking the former attorney if Trump ever provided “inflated assets” to insurance companies.

“Yes,” Cohen replied, adding that Trump Organization executives like Allen Weisselberg, Ron Lieberman and Matthew Calamari could corroborate this information."

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez gets Michael Cohen to admit under oath that Trump committed tax fraud

“What you do is you deflate the value of the asset and then you put in a request to the tax department for a deduction,” Cohen responded.

Ocasio-Cortez continued to press Cohen on the president’s finances, asking the former attorney if Trump ever provided “inflated assets” to insurance companies.

If only government tax departments and insurance companies had employees who worked to confirm the values of assets, they wouldn't have to take the word of owners of assets. Hmmmmm…...

Where? I literally said that I think they are dirty. That's the complete opposite of that. What I did say was that if they were broke when they left the White House, that is the opposite of being bribed or blackmailed.

So does that mean you don't have the balls to take the bet and back up your statement???
So if Trump said he is dead broke living in the white house. You would say he isn't getting bribed?

... are you serious? Have you paid attention to all the stories about Trump wanting to be recognized as a billionaire? Well it's pretty hard to become a billionaire if you are out losing a billion dollars.

Trump's losses and credit got so bad, NO BANKS in the U.S. would loan him any money. After his father died, who used to bail him out all the time, who do you think started bailing his ass out after that? This is EXACTLY why seeing his tax returns is so important! None of us knows who has been giving him money to keep him afloat, which means someone out there could have his nuts in a meat grinder and he'll do whatever it takes to keep it secret!

Ask anyone that has ever been investigated for a security clearance, owing money is one of the top items that will keep you from ever obtaining one.
So when Elon Musk borrowed 5 billion dollars (with a B) and still hasn't paid any of that money back to US the tax payer(thanks Obama), do you think President Trump is all that bad? Such stupid people who vote Democrat.

Elon Musk isn't running the country. Musk has nothing to do with the conversation at all. :rolleyes:

I can see why you support Trump, you're too stupid to understand why you shouldn't.

Also, FYI Elon Musk has a net worth of 20 Billion. If his lender comes calling, he can cover a $5 Billion loan.
oh I see, if a liberal takes money from the government and never pays it back, that is okay. But if a Democrat turned Republican takes some money then becomes President, then he is "Evil"?

Yes there is a difference between being president of a company and being president of the USA..
And who was president of the USA at the time?

So what do we have left?

A con-man and liar.

So what do we have left?

The guy who finally killed off the Clinton Crime Family.

Forum List

Back