Chump Change

We all knew he was full of shit and inflated his net worth but to lose this amount of money, year after year after year after year. Amazing really. Propped up by his dad and still is a shitty businessman.

So we know he's not a politician, that's why the turnips claimed to love him so much.

Now we know he's a piss poor businessman.

So what do we have left?

A con-man and liar.
where's your plane?

... are you serious? Have you paid attention to all the stories about Trump wanting to be recognized as a billionaire? Well it's pretty hard to become a billionaire if you are out losing a billion dollars.

Trump's losses and credit got so bad, NO BANKS in the U.S. would loan him any money. After his father died, who used to bail him out all the time, who do you think started bailing his ass out after that? This is EXACTLY why seeing his tax returns is so important! None of us knows who has been giving him money to keep him afloat, which means someone out there could have his nuts in a meat grinder and he'll do whatever it takes to keep it secret!

Ask anyone that has ever been investigated for a security clearance, owing money is one of the top items that will keep you from ever obtaining one.
Of course Trump lost a lot of money, the Democratic parties orchestrated housing market crash was bad for all real estate investors. Forbes still has Trump on its Billionaire list by the way.

All I know is Google says he's worth 3 billion. That means he's worth 3 billion right now.

So you trust whatever Google says? :71:

You saying everything on Google is a lie??

Of course you are. LOL

No, but I find it funny that when Google says something you like, you think it is true. :abgg2q.jpg:

When it comes to a person's net worth, it is just an estimate mostly based on the information the person gives... because Trump isn't giving out his tax returns to prove it.

"A former Forbes reporter says that President Donald Trump lied to him in order to make the Forbes 400 list of the wealthiest Americans, including impersonating an aide who didn’t exist to claim wealth he didn’t have.

An audiotape of the reporter’s alleged 1984 conversation with Trump was published in The Washington Post Friday. in which Trump is said to have disguised his voice."

Trump Allegedly Lied About His Wealth to Get on the Forbes 400 List in the 1980s

I have no reason to doubt the sum. Why should I?? I also don't give a shit how much he's worth. He's a great POTUS and that's what I care about.

Oh and nice 1980's spam.

Why should you? Oh I dunno... because if someone posts something negative about Trump off of Google you wouldn't believe it.

It's not 1980's spam... if you actually looked at the article it is from 4/20/18. But hey, I knew you wouldn't look at it because as I said, you only believe stuff off the internet as long as it is positive about Trump. ;)

You're predictable.

Not as predicable as you. You believe stuff off he internet as long as it negative on Trump.

Carry on predictable.

You aren't following at all. This conversation is EXACTLY why it is important to see the tax returns, and why the emoluments clause is so important.

500 Rooms Were Booked by Saudi-Connected Lobbyists at Trump's D.C. Hotel, Report Says

Here's the part of the US Constitution two attorneys general say Trump is violating
Funny I don't remember the crazy left being so very worried about the emoluments clause or whether Carter was devaluing or overinflating any of his property.

Show one instance where you can prove that any of his losses were by properties that he had full control of.

Do you have definitive proof that he was not devaluing or inflating properties that he did not have full control of? It could very well be that he was adjusting for how he felt those that were in charge of the property were doing in financial decisions at the time.

He licencsed his name, he bought properties with other partners. Not really a bad tactic to let partners run a company that losses money then later purchase that property at the current reduced cost. All you have to do is then run it properly so it begins making money.

So a hotel needs to close down just so you can feel oh so safe. Why were the crazy left not yelling for the Clinton foundation to close down when foreign dignitaries were placing millions in it when she was Secretary of State? why when there were allegations of donations made for Huracane victims that never actually made it to them? Was it simply because of the democrat designation?

Wait a second... so he is a great businessman when he says so and is getting elected, but when it is found out he lost over a BILLION dollars over those years, it is because he didn't have full control over the business? You do know that when Trump's name gets branded on a property or golf course, he's getting paid for that... at no sot to him. They are paying HIM to be able to use his name.

"Trump Ocean Club isn’t the only property bearing the Trump moniker that’s struggled financially this year. Trump International Golf Club in Puerto Rico filed for bankruptcy in July after accumulating tens of millions of dollars in debt. It wasn’t a bankruptcy for Trump himself; in fact, he made money on the deal. He licensed his name without risking any capital in the property itself."

Donald Trump's Real Secret To Riches: Create A Brand And License It
You do realize that you actually did not address anything that I posted? Or is it that you had nothing but bull?

I covered EXACTLY what you said. You want to give excuses that Trump was losing money on businesses he wasn't controlling on his own. That's bullshit, and as I pointed out to you VERY clearly, a lot of his income comes from licensing THE TRUMP NAME ONLY, for income, with ZERO capital risk to it. ZERO.
Once again you did not answer any of it, YOU chose to bring up the licensing of his name I was talking about such things as Trump tower where he and others were involved. Where did you talk about why not one of you on the crazy left were screaming about emulments when Carter was in office? Where did you mention anything about caring about the Cinton foundation?

Love the bob and weave that you are hoping to pull off.

Well first off, I'm not on the left. Secondly when Carter was in office I was 5 years old when he left office.

It is quite funny you are talking shit about Carter when he is one of the most down to Earth Presidents of ALL-TIME. He's 94 years old and STILL helping build houses for Habitat for Humanity, and he STILL LIVES in a house worth only $167,000. You need to pick better battles.

Former President Jimmy Carter lives in a $167,000 house and shops at the Dollar General

I've said from the very beginning that I think the Clintons are shady. I've seen several people like you make this strawman argument and I will make you the same offer.

BET ME, LOSER LEAVES FORUM FOREVER... show ONE POST that I said I supported Clinton as President and voted for him or her. ONE POST. Either put up or shut up. If I supported either of them it should be pretty easy to find ONE POST out of my 21,000+ right?

You guys are all the same. Make statements and won't stand behind them.

... are you serious? Have you paid attention to all the stories about Trump wanting to be recognized as a billionaire? Well it's pretty hard to become a billionaire if you are out losing a billion dollars.

Trump's losses and credit got so bad, NO BANKS in the U.S. would loan him any money. After his father died, who used to bail him out all the time, who do you think started bailing his ass out after that? This is EXACTLY why seeing his tax returns is so important! None of us knows who has been giving him money to keep him afloat, which means someone out there could have his nuts in a meat grinder and he'll do whatever it takes to keep it secret!

Ask anyone that has ever been investigated for a security clearance, owing money is one of the top items that will keep you from ever obtaining one.
Of course Trump lost a lot of money, the Democratic parties orchestrated housing market crash was bad for all real estate investors. Forbes still has Trump on its Billionaire list by the way.

The housing market crash? In 2008? Did you even read the article and what years this was over? Do you realize that it was the Republicans and Trump that ruined much of Dodd-Frank, the law that was put in place to protect people from banks?

Funny I don't remember the crazy left being so very worried about the emoluments clause or whether Carter was devaluing or overinflating any of his property.

Show one instance where you can prove that any of his losses were by properties that he had full control of.

Do you have definitive proof that he was not devaluing or inflating properties that he did not have full control of? It could very well be that he was adjusting for how he felt those that were in charge of the property were doing in financial decisions at the time.

He licencsed his name, he bought properties with other partners. Not really a bad tactic to let partners run a company that losses money then later purchase that property at the current reduced cost. All you have to do is then run it properly so it begins making money.

So a hotel needs to close down just so you can feel oh so safe. Why were the crazy left not yelling for the Clinton foundation to close down when foreign dignitaries were placing millions in it when she was Secretary of State? why when there were allegations of donations made for Huracane victims that never actually made it to them? Was it simply because of the democrat designation?

Wait a second... so he is a great businessman when he says so and is getting elected, but when it is found out he lost over a BILLION dollars over those years, it is because he didn't have full control over the business? You do know that when Trump's name gets branded on a property or golf course, he's getting paid for that... at no sot to him. They are paying HIM to be able to use his name.

"Trump Ocean Club isn’t the only property bearing the Trump moniker that’s struggled financially this year. Trump International Golf Club in Puerto Rico filed for bankruptcy in July after accumulating tens of millions of dollars in debt. It wasn’t a bankruptcy for Trump himself; in fact, he made money on the deal. He licensed his name without risking any capital in the property itself."

You do realize that you actually did not address anything that I posted? Or is it that you had nothing but bull?

I covered EXACTLY what you said. You want to give excuses that Trump was losing money on businesses he wasn't controlling on his own. That's bullshit, and as I pointed out to you VERY clearly, a lot of his income comes from licensing THE TRUMP NAME ONLY, for income, with ZERO capital risk to it. ZERO.
Once again you did not answer any of it, YOU chose to bring up the licensing of his name I was talking about such things as Trump tower where he and others were involved. Where did you talk about why not one of you on the crazy left were screaming about emulments when Carter was in office? Where did you mention anything about caring about the Cinton foundation?

Well first off, I'm not on the left. Secondly when Carter was in office I was 5 years old when he left office.

It is quite funny you are talking shit about Carter when he is one of the most down to Earth Presidents of ALL-TIME. He's 94 years old and STILL helping build houses for Habitat for Humanity, and he STILL LIVES in a house worth only $167,000. You need to pick better battles.

Former President Jimmy Carter lives in a $167,000 house and shops at the Dollar General

I've said from the very beginning that I think the Clintons are shady. I've seen several people like you make this strawman argument and I will make you the same offer.

BET ME, LOSER LEAVES FORUM FOREVER... show ONE POST that I said I supported Clinton as President and voted for him or her. ONE POST. Either put up or shut up. If I supported either of them it should be pretty easy to find ONE POST out of my 21,000+ right?

You are still playing the bob and weave. So once again you are saying that not only was it alright for carter to do somethings ng you are against but because you like him it was fine. You can claim that he was Jesus Christ and Buddha rolled into one person but he was doing the same thing with his business as Trump.

You still are not addressing the fact that Trump and others were involved in certain projects.

Well goody for you not being a fan and f the Clintons but were you vocal about shutting down their foundation or did you just shrug? If you were not as vocal about her as you are about Trump then explain how you really think one should be treated differently

So when Elon Musk borrowed 5 billion dollars (with a B) and still hasn't paid any of that money back to US the tax payer(thanks Obama), do you think President Trump is all that bad? Such stupid people who vote Democrat.

Elon Musk isn't running the country. Musk has nothing to do with the conversation at all. :rolleyes:

I can see why you support Trump, you're too stupid to understand why you shouldn't.

Also, FYI Elon Musk has a net worth of 20 Billion. If his lender comes calling, he can cover a $5 Billion loan.
oh I see, if a liberal takes money from the government and never pays it back, that is okay. But if a Democrat turned Republican takes some money then becomes President, then he is "Evil"?

Yes there is a difference between being president of a company and being president of the USA..

You are still playing the bob and weave. So once again you are saying that not only was it alright for carter to do somethings ng you are against but because you like him it was fine. You can claim that he was Jesus Christ and Buddha rolled into one person but he was doing the same thing with his business as Trump.

You still are not addressing the fact that Trump and others were involved in certain projects.

Well goody for you not being a fan and f the Clintons but were you vocal about shutting down their foundation or did you just shrug? If you were not as vocal about her as you are about Trump then explain how you really think one should be treated differently

No, not what I said at all. I was FIVE YEARS OLD when he left office. I didn't give a rat's ass about the President at that time...

What I did say is, if Carter was as bad as you say, it is kind of odd that he was that crooked back then when here he is at age 94 years old and still building houses with Habitat for Humanity and lives in a $167,000 house. He must be so crooked to be living so far beyond his means right? How much do you think the median value of a house or condo sold in the Second quarter of 2018? $255,000 :71:

U.S. Median Home Price Appreciation Decelerates in Q2 2018 to Slowest Pace in Two Years | ATTOM Data Solutions

So you think Trump lost over a Billion dollars over a decade because of the "other people" he was doing business with? I don't think you know as much about the Trump company as you think you do.

And BTW, yes for about the first 6 months on this forum Clinton supporters HATED me because I know her and Bill are dirty. One of their lawyers was actually based in the city I live in now. I see you don't have the balls to put your money where your mouth is. Typical... talk shit trying to put words in my mouth and then won't back it up.

We all knew he was full of shit and inflated his net worth but to lose this amount of money, year after year after year after year. Amazing really. Propped up by his dad and still is a shitty businessman.

So we know he's not a politician, that's why the turnips claimed to love him so much.

So what do we have left?

A con-man and liar.
where's your plane?

Right next to my multiple bankruptcies.

What else ya got?

So what do we have left?

A con-man and liar.
where's your plane?

What else ya got?
what else ya need?

So what do we have left?

A con-man and liar.
where's your plane?

What else ya got?
what else ya need?

If I told you, what are the chances you'd understand it?

So what do we have left?

A con-man and liar.
where's your plane?

What else ya got?
what else ya need?

If I told you, what are the chances you'd understand it?
dude, you're on a message board complaining about a guy worth billions mouthing off about what you have no fking clue about. yeah, you're right, I don't understand your fking TDS.

So if Trump said he is dead broke living in the white house. You would say he isn't getting bribed?

You aren't following at all. This conversation is EXACTLY why it is important to see the tax returns, and why the emoluments clause is so important.

500 Rooms Were Booked by Saudi-Connected Lobbyists at Trump's D.C. Hotel, Report Says

Here's the part of the US Constitution two attorneys general say Trump is violating

We had a recession in the early 90's. A lot of developers went bankrupt. You people are guaranteeing a Trump victory in 2020. You do realize the more you whine, the better his approval rating gets.

There was a recession for over a decade?
Lol, recycling a story from 2016? Trump was still worth a billion when he reported losses of a billion. Come back to me when you can do the same. Oh, and the new York Times wrote a great article calling him the come back kid. Quit being a hack, let's worry about the real news. Obama spying.

We had a recession in the early 90's. A lot of developers went bankrupt. You people are guaranteeing a Trump victory in 2020. You do realize the more you whine, the better his approval rating gets.

Lol, recycling a story from 2016? Trump was still worth a billion when he reported losses of a billion. Come back to me when you can do the same. Oh, and the new York Times wrote a great article calling him the come back kid. Quit being a hack, let's worry about the real news. Obama spying.

What 2016 story? The comeback kid?... I love how you just take Trump's word for it... when he's been known to lie about EVERYTHING.

All the DemNazis did was give The American Voter an even bigger reason to turn out to vote and reject The Deep State and their assault on Our Civil and Constitutional Rights.

What 2016 story? The comeback kid?... I love how you just take Trump's word for it... when he's been known to lie about EVERYTHING.

No more than Obama did, you gonna recycle the grab them by the pussy story next week? Lol, you're pathetic.

No more than Obama did, you gonna recycle the grab them by the pussy story next week? Lol, you're pathetic.

Same shit different day. You'll never hold him accountable for anything he does. EVER. What I think is the absolute best about it all is, he's played you supporters like true idiots. Trump is a Democrat... he donated tons of money to Democrat campaigns, including Clinton. You all got played, and you continue to get played every single day, when he continues to push the envelope on what he can say and watch you guys continue to support him.

No, not what I said at all. I was FIVE YEARS OLD when he left office. I didn't give a rat's ass about the President at that time...

What I did say is, if Carter was as bad as you say, it is kind of odd that he was that crooked back then when here he is at age 94 years old and still building houses with Habitat for Humanity and lives in a $167,000 house. He must be so crooked to be living so far beyond his means right? How much do you think the median value of a house or condo sold in the Second quarter of 2018? $255,000 :71:

U.S. Median Home Price Appreciation Decelerates in Q2 2018 to Slowest Pace in Two Years | ATTOM Data Solutions

So you think Trump lost over a Billion dollars over a decade because of the "other people" he was doing business with? I don't think you know as much about the Trump company as you think you do.

And BTW, yes for about the first 6 months on this forum Clinton supporters HATED me because I know her and Bill are dirty. One of their lawyers was actually based in the city I live in now. I see you don't have the balls to put your money where your mouth is. Typical... talk shit trying to put words in my mouth and then won't back it up.
I see you are still playing either stupid or are refusing to answer what I wrote. Let me put this in the simplest form possible short of a coloring book and crayon.
No one stopped Carter or Clinton by yelling about the emoluments clause. So we have at the very least two times that those in power did not fully divest themselves. They did not shut down, they did not sell. Now suddenly we have you and others saying that Trump should have done it diffrent. You can't allow two others to do one thing then suddenly change the way you want the rules to read simply because you don't like the guy.
Kind of like changing the rules in the middle of a baseball game because the other team is winning.

I stated that he may have been changing value on some properties based on how they were being managed by those that were running those properties. Try actually reading.

Is it possible that some of the properties like Trump tower that he had other partners in was allowed to lose money? Absolutely. As I stated before not a bad idea to let a property lose money then purchase it from your partners at a reduced price.

Yes he could have made some bad descision where he lost money without meaning to. Hell there are many that have done that. I bought land when I was young that I planned to retire on. My plans changed and I lost money on the land. Gaming casinos in Atlantic city did not turn out to be the golden goose some thought.

Same shit different day. You'll never hold him accountable for anything he does. EVER. What I think is the absolute best about it all is, he's played you supporters like true idiots. Trump is a Democrat... he donated tons of money to Democrat campaigns, including Clinton. You all got played, and you continue to get played every single day, when he continues to push the envelope on what he can say and watch you guys continue to support him.
He is keeping his campaign promises, something I've never seen in my lifetime. Unemployment is a a 50 low. Things are going good, I'm not going to go back 30 years to find something to whine about. No maybe you should, put on your pussy hat, go outside, and yell at the sky. Maybe that will make you feel better. Cause Trump will be YOUR president till 2024!

Forum List

Back