Chutzpah!!!...Trump tweets Richmond man's obit that ends with request to vote for TRUMP!!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
I LOVE Trumps unmitigated bombasity to do what NO OTHER politician has the BALLS to do!

Richmond Times-Dispatch ^ | 1/9/16 | Paul Whelan
A paid obituary in the Richmond Times-Dispatch for Ernest Overbey is getting read across the country today thanks to presidential candidate Donald Trump. Overbey's obit, which ran in the paper on Tuesday, ends with the line "and please vote for Donald Trump."

I LOVE Trumps unmitigated bombasity to do what NO OTHER politician has the BALLS to do!

A paid obituary in the Richmond Times-Dispatch for Ernest Overbey is getting read across the country today thanks to presidential candidate Donald Trump. Overbey's obit, which ran in the paper on Tuesday, ends with the line "and please vote for Donald Trump."
We know you admire this kind of stuff. Can't buy class.

Yes, you've been BROKE for decades!

That went right over your head, didn't it? :lmao:

No, but apparently my answer went right over yours! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

No, but apparently my answer went right over yours! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
You keep telling yourself that.....*gently pats Vaggie on head because he's so precious*

You keep telling yourself that.....*gently pats Vaggie on head because he's so precious*

Funny how that works, ALL liberal women swoon over me once I show them how a man is supposed to operate... Now YOU on the other hand, would be a waste of a good copulation !

RWNJs vote early and vote often.

Here's another of Drumpf's tweets -

12507111_623899351083599_8393751084380146751_n.jpg

Dat's not Duh Donuld's balls.

Not that Vaggy would know it.

12510335_960140114066190_8281427064539604986_n.jpg

All show and no go is what Vaggy admires.

1930726_949083715162485_7907762579688558619_n.png

RWNJs vote early and vote often.

Here's another of Drumpf's tweets -

12507111_623899351083599_8393751084380146751_n.jpg

Apparently the 2 bit hooker here, doesn't know a period means a NEW thought! ROTFLMFAO...Liberal scum, truly are the dumbest creatures on earth!

Mental_Rape_Hillary_Emails.jpg

NOT at all Fugly, the ones I have of you I can't put out, as 2 guys doing what they are doing to you would get me banned...again!

Chutzpah? LOL

How cute! a pork stench goy trying to use Yiddish
:laugh2:

Funny how that works, ALL liberal women swoon over me once I show them how a man is supposed to operate... Now YOU on the other hand, would be a waste of a good copulation !
Do you beat them? Liberal women like a good smack on the ass.

Chutzpah? LOL

How cute! a pork stench goy trying to use Yiddish
:laugh2:

Why, being raised in Bklyn, I know many Yiddisher words! Idyot! :321:

Do you beat them? Liberal women like a good smack on the ass.

You bite them on the lip, and don't let them up until you fill them up!...Blow Job learned that trick, early!

Forum List

Back