CIA Allegedly Polygraphing Operatives Regularly Over Benghazi Secrets

According to a reporter at CNN

This may be the most tantalizing tweet in the history of Twitter.

CIA is polygraphing operatives regularly, in an "unprecedented" attempt to keep Benghazi secrets, sources tell CNN, @DrewGriffinCNN reports

— The Lead CNN (@TheLeadCNN) August 1, 2013

What…the…

The PJ Tatler » CNN: CIA is Polygraphing Benghazi Witnesses?to Keep Them Quiet
If this is true, what secrets need to be kept quiet considering the Obama administration keeps insisting there is no scandal here?

This is no more effective now than when Dems were trying it during the Bush years.

Get back to us when you have some verified facts.

Seems to me, in a partisan political world, this thing you call "verified facts" can only come through an Independent Council. If there is nothing to all of this, no one should mind a special prosecutor looking into it and verifying a few facts for us.

What these wacky white zingers are praying for is that Obama notified his friends in Libya through his secret Muslim underground connections he learned from relatives in Kenya, and he's going to be "found out" and "exposed" and then they could put a white guy into office. One that is a "pioneer of outsourcing". Then everything will be OK.

i see rdean doesn't care if this is true or not, because in his mind, they are never wrong

btw rdean...are you going to apologize for calling me a liar?

Seems to me, in a partisan political world, this thing you call "verified facts" can only come through an Independent Council. If there is nothing to all of this, no one should mind a special prosecutor looking into it and verifying a few facts for us.

Witch hunt then, witch hunt now.

Get some verified facts, and we can talk.

Well at least we now know the reason every survivor had to sign a NDA.

Nothing to hide about Benghazi?? I somehow doubt it.

Not gonna happen unless Patriotic Americans (aka; Republicans) can take back the Senate and retain the House in 2014.

Without both Houses of Congress, dimocraps can block the appointment of a Special Prosecutor.

Eric Himmler has shown NO desire and has put forth NO effort to investigate or prosecute ANY of the scandals emanating from this White House.

He is, without a doubt, THE most partisan Attorney General in Galactic History.

And nominating ANYBODY over the baby-killer Janet Reno is saying something

Maybe CNN acquired a copy of the Foxnews business model.

Right on cue.

Can't blame Fox on this one,. lol

-Geaux

I like how CNN went from arch villain in the liberal media to absolute trustworthiness with you people the moment they put out something you liked.

Somebody GAVE that story to the Commie News Network (CNN) with the understanding, "If you don't run it, Fox will."

And CNN's viewership has been in the tank so long and so bad, they had no choice but to run with it.

I don't credit CNN for anything other than what they are, part of the dimocrap Praetorian Media.

Right on cue.

Can't blame Fox on this one,. lol

-Geaux

I like how CNN went from arch villain in the liberal media to absolute trustworthiness with you people the moment they put out something you liked.

Somebody GAVE that story to the Commie News Network (CNN) with the understanding, "If you don't run it, Fox will."

And CNN's viewership has been in the tank so long and so bad, they had no choice but to run with it.

I don't credit CNN for anything other than what they are, part of the dimocrap Praetorian Media.

So you actually suspect a grain of truth in my line about them following the Fox business model.

So you actually suspect a grain of truth in my line about them following the Fox business model.

I suspect Obama supporters would let him crap on their living room floor and would thank him for it

Jim Jones types

-Geaux

WHAT????!!!

The CIA is doing things in secret?

Oh My Gosh! What a bombshell!

Indeed. This will eventually seal the asshole Obama's fate

What a waste doper

-Geaux

lol, we're still waiting for that toast to be served up...

...the toast that the Right guaranteed us Obama was going to be over the Reverend Wright affair.

lol, you people...seriously...

before or after obama threw him under the bus?

and you arte a perfect example for display as to why McCain was misguided ( see: dumb ass) , as in not using wright in his campaign.

So none of you rightwing inmates had any idea that the CIA polygraphs its people regularly?

So suddenly they went out and bought polygraphs, and hired people to operate them,

all over Benghazi?

lol, I think sometimes you people are just playing dumb...

...no, I take that back. I only wish I could think that. Sadly, I know it's not true.

speaking of dumb- try reading the links and stop drooling over your KB, theres medication to treat paroxysms brought on by obvious content.....:rolleyes:

Agency employees typically are polygraphed every three to four years. Never more than that," said former CIA operative and CNN analyst Robert Baer.

According to a reporter at CNN

This may be the most tantalizing tweet in the history of Twitter.

CIA is polygraphing operatives regularly, in an "unprecedented" attempt to keep Benghazi secrets, sources tell CNN, @DrewGriffinCNN reports

— The Lead CNN (@TheLeadCNN) August 1, 2013

What…the…

The PJ Tatler » CNN: CIA is Polygraphing Benghazi Witnesses?to Keep Them Quiet
If this is true, what secrets need to be kept quiet considering the Obama administration keeps insisting there is no scandal here?

This is no more effective now than when Dems were trying it during the Bush years.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

a) lame attempt at 'middle of the road' self credentialing.......very lame,:eusa_hand:

b) he doesn't need to do a thing, he posted an article from a new source....do you have source/thoughts that contradicts or explains Tappers article to your satisfaction?
your 'get back to us' blurb is as vapid as your integrity jake, seeing how you offered exactly squat to the conversation......

Forum List

Back