CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win

Trump should finish the job JFK wanted to before he was snuffed out....smash the CIA in a thousand pieces
Don't blame the CIA for this made up news of them reporting Russia hacked this information from the democrats.

What news sources do rightwingers consider credible?

I use reasoning in determining the accuracy of what the media says. Honestly they all lie.

I assume your "reasoning" is slanted by your upbringing and education.

There's not one particular news source that I, as a righting er depends on. I gather my news from several sources and different media. That's all you can do if you have the time. Sometimes it's not what you want to hear or read, but that's where objectivity comes in.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Trump should finish the job JFK wanted to before he was snuffed out....smash the CIA in a thousand pieces
Don't blame the CIA for this made up news of them reporting Russia hacked this information from the democrats.

I use reasoning in determining the accuracy of what the media says. Honestly they all lie.

You forgot life's experiences in which the media has been caught in so many lies.

Given the news that Russia meddled in our American election with the express purpose of electing Trump, that affects the validity of the election! I am hoping we can nullify the election results, and postpone the Electoral College vote and inauguration until Congress can act upon determining a valid President-elect.
Try and you will have a civil war.
Honestly we do need a little cleaning up Not enough was accomplished in the Civil war Too many left over necks
So you did not say this?
yes and I apologized for mixing it up with something else

Much more...

Much more ado about nothing!

Much more shit from you... your just full of shit
shit coming out your ass, cuz your talking out your ass,
shit coming out your mouth, every time you open your mouth

My son has more sense then you
and your fellow core members put together!
...and he has learning impairments

Are you fucking morons equipped with off buttons?
Can we take up a collection and pay you idiots to shut yourselves off?
Can you tell me where you live,
so I can help you find your off button, at least?
More proof that Hillary was swiftboated.
CIA concludes Russia interfered with elections to help Trump win ÷
Obama demands answers =
more proof that Hillary was swiftboated.

Yeaaah...I don't think so
First of all, Obama could go fuck himself.
I demand answers too, from Obama.

They both capsized their own rickety rafts
Her popular vote lead is now over 2.8 million. Trump was not fairly elected. Putin, Wikileaks, and Comey all had their thumbs on the scale for Trump
To think I'd even consider anything coming out of left field,
let alone, willing to buy it, lock, stock and barrel...sorry darling
you have me confused for a brainwashed idiot such as yourself
- including other idiots who were pumping out conspiracy theories and fake news for fun and profit to discredit Hillary.
But, this right here, this takes the fucking cake!

Pride comes before the fall
Karma's a bitch

Pumping out conspiracy theories to elicit fear
using propaganda to make something out of nothing
and fake news to effect voter turnout....

Bitch, first it was Hillary and now it's obama

You think I believe the fucking CIA wrapped that up in a matter of days
Yet, a treasonous offense is considered gross negligence by the FBI
And, we're still counting votes a month after the election,
get the fuck outta here

You think I believe, Hillary is really ahead of Trump by 2.8 million votes
Get the fuck outta here, that's the set up
to try to steal the presidency w electors
Same reason they payed people to riot and cause chaos...
Same reason Obama nor Hillary were heard from bitch

Pretty fucking quiet now isn't it....know why asshole, of course you don't
Their doomsday propaganda has fallen flat on its face, just the opposite

Yeah, know what else is pretty fucking quiet...
those lying ass feminist nut jobs Trump sexually assaulted
Pretty low to put together a scheme to make women believe he raped
a 13 yr old girl and had to yank it when they knew people weren't biting

The fake polls, with 8, 10, 16 pt margin of lead for Hillary...
Over and over and over for months...yeah backfired on them, didn't it
Instead of keeping potential Trump voters from voting...
I mean, shit, he doesn't have a chance, I'll just stay home

Nope instead we still all came out to vote for Trump,
which, now is equivalent to being racist...screw you

She thought she was smart but, she's not
He thinks everyone is that stupid but, we're not

Now, take your sorry, clueless, shitty ass
back to the rock you crawled out from under

Why am I not surprised

image.jpeg

So now Trumpsters think the CIA is wrong?

If you were a Russian sympathizer, wouldn't you?

Now that is really stupid.....

Yeah, the right wing in America has a super long history of being 100% Russian sympathizers......

Yeah, back up that claim sparky. Post the endless articles of right-wingers supporting Russia throughout the last 40 years.

I'll be waiting for your pages of citations.

I was referring to posters on this board. Including you.

You forgot life's experiences in which the media has been caught in so many lies.

No, sparky, I didn't forget. That's all included in upbringing and education (formal and informal).

The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency, rather than just toundermine confidence in the U.S. electoral system, according to officials briefed on the matter.

Intelligence agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, according to U.S. officials. Those officials described the individuals as actors known to the intelligence community and part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and hurt Clinton’s chances.

“It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia’s goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected,” said a senior U.S. official briefed on an intelligence presentation made to U.S. senators. “That’s the consensus view.”

Much more...

REPORT: CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win

Obama Demands Answers

More proof that Hillary was swiftboated. Her popular vote lead is now over 2.8 million. Trump was not fairly elected. Putin, Wikileaks, and Comey all had their thumbs on the scale for Trump - including other idiots who were pumping out conspiracy theories and fake news for fun and profit to discredit Hillary.

Thanks Russia for telling us what our own government wouldnt..

That Hillary with out a doubt is a corrupt lying evil bitch..

You saved our Constintutional Republic , thanks we owe you one.

The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency, rather than just toundermine confidence in the U.S. electoral system, according to officials briefed on the matter.

Intelligence agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, according to U.S. officials. Those officials described the individuals as actors known to the intelligence community and part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and hurt Clinton’s chances.

“It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia’s goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected,” said a senior U.S. official briefed on an intelligence presentation made to U.S. senators. “That’s the consensus view.”

Much more...

Obama Demands Answers

More proof that Hillary was swiftboated. Her popular vote lead is now over 2.8 million. Trump was not fairly elected. Putin, Wikileaks, and Comey all had their thumbs on the scale for Trump - including other idiots who were pumping out conspiracy theories and fake news for fun and profit to discredit Hillary.

Did they hack the voting machines?

Much more...

Obama Demands Answers

Did they hack the voting machines?

I've not seen or heard of any proof that they did. Have you?

Yeah, the right wing in America has a super long history of being 100% Russian sympathizers......

Yeah, back up that claim sparky. Post the endless articles of right-wingers supporting Russia throughout the last 40 years.

So was I.

Please provide the support for your claims that right-wingers on this forum, including me, have a long history of sympathizing with Russia.

You have several years of posts to support your claim if your claim is true.

I don't mind an investigation in order to improve American security. Some facts as I see them:

1. Russia did NOT win Trump the election. I believe that if Sanders or even Biden had been running against Trump and all of the same leaks came out, either of those candidates would probably have won the election regardless. Bottom line, Clinton was just a flawed candidate.

2. This will not change the result of the election.

3. Non-partisanship is important. Meaning both sides need to be concerned with security, not the election. If they have GOP emails, they could use this as leverage down the road and they certainly wouldn't hesitate to try and use interference tactics again.

1) Agreed the fucking Russians didn't win the election for Trump, but disagreed either Sanders or Biden could have won it. Sanders is too far out there and Biden, though much more honest than both Clintons put together, would still represent "Obama the Sequel".

2) Agreed.

3) Also agreed. In fact, I believe they have RNC emails (the RNC is not the "GOP" anymore) and will release them when it is beneficial to Putin.

So was I.

Please provide the support for your claims that right-wingers on this forum, including me, have a long history of sympathizing with Russia.

You have several years of posts to support your claim if your claim is true.

I never wrote long history.

Forum List

Back