CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win

Russia is worse than China. They are constantly trying to break into Government servers and data bases.
What makes it worse is that little old America would never do such a thing to other countries.
0000bs7g

Russia is worse than China. They are constantly trying to break into Government servers and data bases.
What makes it worse is that little old America would never do such a thing to other countries.
0000bs7g

What in the hell has that got to do with anything. Can you site an example where the U.S. interfered into Russia's election? When we didn't even do that in Iraq, when we probably should have.

..... Can you site an example where the U.S. interfered into Russia's election? When we didn't even do that in Iraq, when we probably should have.

what-are-you-crazy.png

Did they hack the voting machines?
No. My understanding, and I've been wrong before!, is that they sought to influence the election via BS multi-media sources. I was in a Chicago hotel last night and, among the 50ish channels it carried, was the fucking RT channel. Really? Does anyone here really believe Russia or China delivers media uncensored like we do in the US?

I don't agree with censorship and obviously I support our Constitution, but I also know it's a chink in our armor to allow fucking assholes to use our freedoms against us while we cannot and will not do the same to them.

Anyone who supports Russia is either an idiot, a traitor or a tool of Russia. Same goes for China.

What you said, kinda is my point.

There are thousands of channels, and even if by some supreme effort, Russia was able to somehow even get their views on a media source.... it would be one channel in 50.

You really think that somehow Russia is going to be able to wield that much influence? I doubt it.

This isn't the Ukraine with only a few channels. Just look at the Neilsen ratings. What are the top 10 shows on TV? 5.... half of the top 10, are all sports. Two were comedies, The Big Bang Theory (stupid show), and "this is us", another Sitcom. "The Voice" a scripted reality TV contest. A Christmas movie.

That leave just one.... 60 Minutes, which has a long history of being left-wing, as the only news oriented show in the top ten shows.

Interestingly, if you look at the top ten among "african-americans", they have zero news programs at all.

What's my point....? Where is this Russian influence at? Which show, and who the heck is watching it? 60 Minutes? They only reach what... 11 million people? And by the way, the 60 minutes special on Ukraine separatists wasn't exactly pro-Russian.

You mentioned RT, but really.. is RT even that big of a deal?

By the way, don't think that having RT on your Chicago Hotel means much. It's not because the people want RT, or the Hotel requested RT. Right now, the Russian government has specifically paid the cable companies to bundle RT with their channel packages. It's not because they have a view base. Honestly we don't even know what viewership they have. They have kept their viewership numbers very secret.

If that doesn't ring a bell, al jazeera america tried the same move. They paid to have their channel bundled, believing they could grow and audience and then pay for themselves.

It didn't work. Al Jazeera is gone. A network with zero ad revenue and zero audience, isn't likely to last long, and I wager that RT won't last long in the US either.

So again, I ask the question where is this influence? Where was it? I can't think of a single thing in the last 3 years that I could even attempt to say was Russian influence. What is it? Where is it?

The CIA ... the group that was 'secretly' helping Hillary and Barry run weapons to Al Qaeida and ISIS...out of Benghazi?!

And we are to take THEIR word for anything as 'gospel'?!

:lmao:

The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency, rather than just toundermine confidence in the U.S. electoral system, according to officials briefed on the matter.

Intelligence agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, according to U.S. officials. Those officials described the individuals as actors known to the intelligence community and part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and hurt Clinton’s chances.

“It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia’s goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected,” said a senior U.S. official briefed on an intelligence presentation made to U.S. senators. “That’s the consensus view.”

Much more...

REPORT: CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win

Obama Demands Answers

More proof that Hillary was swiftboated. Her popular vote lead is now over 2.8 million. Trump was not fairly elected.

Sounds like your beef is with the Ruskies boi. Oh, and the popular vote STILL doesn't matter, and we have no way of knowing what the results would have been if it did. The clown kicked her ass in the states in play. Those are the states that both candidates focused on. Did Trump even campaign in any states on the west coast? No, he focused on the states that mattered according to the electoral map. I can hear your scream of butthurt pain from here..bwahahahahaha!

Russia already admitted they were communicating with the Trump campaign since long before the election. You think Trump didn't know a foreign government had a hand in his election? If that isn't treason, I'm not sure what would be.

So you're ready to convict the clown for treason, but I'm guessing will defend the bulldyke exposing her emails with her private server to any third rate hacker. That's classic bullboi.

No evidence her server was ever hacked, unless you have credible evidence otherwise.

Right....more evidence it was hacked than man-caused global warming. You might want to tell the FBI that. They seem pretty convinced it was hacked. Don't bring that weak shit here boi.

BREAKING: FBI Now 99% Certain at Least 5 Foreign Agencies Hacked Into Hillary's Server

Lou Dobbs: Investigators are now, as I said to you at the outset, 99% sure that as many as five foreign intelligence agencies were able to hack into the Clinton email server.

The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency, rather than just toundermine confidence in the U.S. electoral system, according to officials briefed on the matter.

Intelligence agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, according to U.S. officials. Those officials described the individuals as actors known to the intelligence community and part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and hurt Clinton’s chances.

“It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia’s goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected,” said a senior U.S. official briefed on an intelligence presentation made to U.S. senators. “That’s the consensus view.”

Much more...

Obama Demands Answers

More proof that Hillary was swiftboated. Her popular vote lead is now over 2.8 million. Trump was not fairly elected. Putin, Wikileaks, and Comey all had their thumbs on the scale for Trump - including other idiots who were pumping out conspiracy theories and fake news for fun and profit to discredit Hillary.

Fake news story from the Main stream media nitwit. :lol:

Much more...

Obama Demands Answers

More proof that Hillary was swiftboated. Her popular vote lead is now over 2.8 million. Trump was not fairly elected.

Sounds like your beef is with the Ruskies boi. Oh, and the popular vote STILL doesn't matter, and we have no way of knowing what the results would have been if it did. The clown kicked her ass in the states in play. Those are the states that both candidates focused on. Did Trump even campaign in any states on the west coast? No, he focused on the states that mattered according to the electoral map. I can hear your scream of butthurt pain from here..bwahahahahaha!

Russia already admitted they were communicating with the Trump campaign since long before the election. You think Trump didn't know a foreign government had a hand in his election? If that isn't treason, I'm not sure what would be.

So you're ready to convict the clown for treason, but I'm guessing will defend the bulldyke exposing her emails with her private server to any third rate hacker. That's classic bullboi.

No evidence her server was ever hacked, unless you have credible evidence otherwise.

Right....more evidence it was hacked than man-caused global warming. You might want to tell the FBI that. They seem pretty convinced it was hacked. Don't bring that weak shit here boi.

BREAKING: FBI Now 99% Certain at Least 5 Foreign Agencies Hacked Into Hillary's Server

Lou Dobbs: Investigators are now, as I said to you at the outset, 99% sure that as many as five foreign intelligence agencies were able to hack into the Clinton email server.
Must be true if it comes from Gateway Pundit and Lou Dobbs or Lou Costello.

Come on! I mean, who can honestly say they've never hacked into Hillary's e-mail account? My 9-year-old was looking at it just the other day. It's so easy.

Last edited:

Much more...

Obama Demands Answers

More proof that Hillary was swiftboated. Her popular vote lead is now over 2.8 million. Trump was not fairly elected. Putin, Wikileaks, and Comey all had their thumbs on the scale for Trump - including other idiots who were pumping out conspiracy theories and fake news for fun and profit to discredit Hillary.

Putin, WikiLeaks, AND Comey!? Holy shit, what chance did she have? All 3 of those hugely influential sources, and all she had on her side was the US department of Justice, CNN, NBC, ABC, NYT, Washington Post, Hollywood, Us Weekly, the entirety of George Soros's online media empire, Gawker, Facebook, Google, Yahoo, the vast majority of monetary donations from the financial sector, and virtually every mainstream politician and news outlet in Europe. How are those tiny fringe groups supposed to balance Putin, Comey, and a website?! SO UNFAIR!

Much more...

Obama Demands Answers

The DNC allowing themselves to be hacked out of sheer stupidity doesn't mean "Russia hacked US election".

All the hackers did, whoever they were, was show the truth about the DNC.

There was no hacking of election ballots in any state by Russia, much less the crucial swing states Hillary lost.

Carry on with your Fake News outbursts.

Putin, WikiLeaks, AND Comey!? Holy shit, what chance did she have? All 3 of those hugely influential sources, and all she had on her side was the US department of Justice, CNN, NBC, ABC, NYT, Washington Post, Hollywood, Us Weekly, the entirety of George Soros's online media empire, Gawker, Facebook, Google, Yahoo, the vast majority of monetary donations from the financial sector, and virtually every mainstream politician and news outlet in Europe. How are those tiny fringe groups supposed to balance Putin, Comey, and a website?! SO UNFAIR!

giphy.gif

Much more...

Obama Demands Answers

Wow! A liberal who trusts the CIA.

No one is named in the article. Secret investigation and an anonymous source telling this to liberal media. Something doesn't add up here. This is a great example of fake news. When no one makes an official statement then we are left with the word of liberal media. I want to know how paper ballots or computers that are not online can be hacked from Russia. We are being asked to believe this without proof from an unnamed source. And the entire premise is crazy. Hillary and the DNC got hacked because they are idiots. Just like the expensive Obamacare website that cost nearly a billion dollars, the security wasn't there. A rank amateur could hack them. A hacker can only hack something available online.

You want us to believe it based solely on what some people on the left claim?

Not good enough.

No one is named in the article. Secret investigation and an anonymous source telling this to liberal media. Something doesn't add up here. This is a great example of fake news. When no one makes an official statement then we are left with the word of liberal media. I want to know how paper ballots or computers that are not online can be hacked from Russia. We are being asked to believe this without proof from an unnamed source. And the entire premise is crazy. Hillary and the DNC got hacked because they are idiots. Just like the expensive Obamacare website that cost nearly a billion dollars, the security wasn't there. A rank amateur could hack them. A hacker can only hack something available online. You want us to believe it based solely on what some people on the left claim?
Not good enough.
You're just plain wrong now. As I said last month, the month before that, and the even the month before that, and as I've always said.... we have been forthcoming on all issues, and we have been very clear on that from the beginning. But I am not going to go into detail at this particular point in time. Next question!

No one is named in the article. Secret investigation and an anonymous source telling this to liberal media. Something doesn't add up here. This is a great example of fake news. When no one makes an official statement then we are left with the word of liberal media. I want to know how paper ballots or computers that are not online can be hacked from Russia. We are being asked to believe this without proof from an unnamed source. And the entire premise is crazy. Hillary and the DNC got hacked because they are idiots. Just like the expensive Obamacare website that cost nearly a billion dollars, the security wasn't there. A rank amateur could hack them. A hacker can only hack something available online. You want us to believe it based solely on what some people on the left claim?
Not good enough.
You're just plain wrong now. As I said last month, the month before that, and the even the month before that, and as I've always said.... we have been forthcoming on all issues, and we have been very clear on that from the beginning. But I am not going to go into detail at this particular point in time. Next question!

Wow, it's like Hillary herself is posting. *shudder*

Much more...

Obama Demands Answers

You got that from a credible source? Lou Dobs is using the same investigators that Trump said he had in Hawaii, and were finding amazing things. In other words, they only exist in the imagination of a liar.

Forum List

Back