CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win

Did they hack the voting machines?
No. My understanding, and I've been wrong before!, is that they sought to influence the election via BS multi-media sources. I was in a Chicago hotel last night and, among the 50ish channels it carried, was the fucking RT channel. Really? Does anyone here really believe Russia or China delivers media uncensored like we do in the US?

I don't agree with censorship and obviously I support our Constitution, but I also know it's a chink in our armor to allow fucking assholes to use our freedoms against us while we cannot and will not do the same to them.

Anyone who supports Russia is either an idiot, a traitor or a tool of Russia. Same goes for China.

The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency, rather than just toundermine confidence in the U.S. electoral system, according to officials briefed on the matter.

Intelligence agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, according to U.S. officials. Those officials described the individuals as actors known to the intelligence community and part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and hurt Clinton’s chances.

“It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia’s goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected,” said a senior U.S. official briefed on an intelligence presentation made to U.S. senators. “That’s the consensus view.”

Much more...

REPORT: CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win

Obama Demands Answers

More proof that Hillary was swiftboated. Her popular vote lead is now over 2.8 million. Trump was not fairly elected. Putin, Wikileaks, and Comey all had their thumbs on the scale for Trump - including other idiots who were pumping out conspiracy theories and fake news for fun and profit to discredit Hillary.

Did they hack the voting machines?

I've not seen or heard of any proof that they did. Have you?

Nope

Secret CIA assessment says Russia was trying to help Trump win White House.

"Intelligence Agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian Government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton's Campaign Chairman, according U.S. Officials."
smiley-die-laughing.gif
Give us the American, pay for play, railroad, unidentified "intelligence agency's" definition of "with connections to..... ". While you're at it, tell us why such an important bit of info would be a "SECRET assessment"?
smiley-die-laughing.gif
Your defense of Russia is interesting. Have you ever been there?

What the hell is a CIA "secret assessment"? Is it an admission of incompetence or is it part of the last ditch effort of democrats to try to undermine the results of a presidential election?. If CIA allegations are correct there are no more secrets and the U.S. is open to foreign interference in the electoral system and the CIA is the laughing stock of the international intelligence community. If the CIA is incorrect in their assessment it means that the CIA has become the political lap dog of the Hussein administration and is liable to offer any opinion that is in line with the Obama directive that demeans American influence in the world.

The OP is an admitted paid poster.

Which of the facts he presented do you think are wrong? You think the CIA didn't conclude that? or that Intelligence agencies didn't identify individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, according to U.S. officials. Or that those officials described the individuals as actors known to the intelligence community and part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and hurt Clinton’s chances?

I think he presented fake news brought to us by globalists.

That's not a yes or no answer. Do you believe the CIA didn't conclude what was said? Do you believe the CIA is a fake news globalist organization?

Well, anytime someone specifically doesn't say something (like the head of the CIA for instance), I don't put much if any stock into it. This could be as simple as a CIA agent doing a favor for the Clintons and taking some of that big cash under the table. It could be complete made up BS by the media (they love their fake news). Trump noted in the debates no less that nothing of substance came out that Russia was influencing the election; Hillary didn't combat it because she knew she was throwing out baseless campaign bull shit and not a serious matter. And absolutely many in the CIA are serving non pure agendas.

What the hell is a CIA "secret assessment"? Is it an admission of incompetence or is it part of the last ditch effort of democrats to try to undermine the results of a presidential election?. If CIA allegations are correct there are no more secrets and the U.S. is open to foreign interference in the electoral system and the CIA is the laughing stock of the international intelligence community. If the CIA is incorrect in their assessment it means that the CIA has become the political lap dog of the Hussein administration and is liable to offer any opinion that is in line with the Obama directive that demeans American influence in the world.
Anyone who expects the top US foreign intelligence agency to admit successes is fucking clueless. For reasons obvious to anyone with experience in such things....or an IQ over 100, it is better for the CIA if everyone believes they're more like Inspector Clouseau than James Bond.

Oh, BTW, fuck Russia and all their trolls.

Anyone who expects the top US foreign intelligence agency to admit successes is fucking clueless. For reasons obvious to anyone with experience in such things....or an IQ over 100, it is better for the CIA if everyone believes they're more like Inspector Clouseau than James Bond.

Oh, BTW, fuck Russia and all their trolls.
You can take the stance to "fuck Russia and all their trolls" but you still have to deal with the freaking reality of the CIA's incompetence. Why would the top federal intelligence agency admit to profound incompetence? Why would the CIA become the lap dog of the democrat party regarding an issue that is not winnable? It's nothing but craziness on the left and it's about time that Trump drained the swamp.

Given the news that Russia meddled in our American election with the express purpose of electing Trump, that affects the validity of the election! I am hoping we can nullify the election results, and postpone the Electoral College vote and inauguration until Congress can act upon determining a valid President-elect.
Try and you will have a civil war.
Count me in, Sarge.
mP0Bpvx9jqY9YtPT1_ly12A.jpg

Last edited:
Given the news that Russia meddled in our American election with the express purpose of electing Trump, that affects the validity of the election! I am hoping we can nullify the election results, and postpone the Electoral College vote and inauguration until Congress can act upon determining a valid President-elect.
So you voted for Trump because you were duped?

Might I suggest that most of you are missing the point ---

I have no doubt that the Russians "supported" hacking the DNC emails, and released information harmful to Hillary.

However, the point I think that is being missed is ------ every thing in those hacked emails was TRUE.

Complaining about the Russians doing it - and all nations do it -- is simply a subterfuge to try to deflect attention from the contents of the emails.

If I were you, I would worry more about what our own leaders were doing, than what the Russians were doing.

Don't get distracted by the shiny ball.

The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency, rather than just toundermine confidence in the U.S. electoral system, according to officials briefed on the matter.

Intelligence agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, according to U.S. officials. Those officials described the individuals as actors known to the intelligence community and part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and hurt Clinton’s chances.

“It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia’s goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected,” said a senior U.S. official briefed on an intelligence presentation made to U.S. senators. “That’s the consensus view.”

Much more...

Obama Demands Answers

More proof that Hillary was swiftboated. Her popular vote lead is now over 2.8 million. Trump was not fairly elected. Putin, Wikileaks, and Comey all had their thumbs on the scale for Trump - including other idiots who were pumping out conspiracy theories and fake news for fun and profit to discredit Hillary.

The kettle calling the pot black,

Operation Mockingbird

Operation Mockingbird was a campaign by the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) to influence media during the 1950s, 1960s, and 1970s. Begun in the 1950s, it was initially organized by Cord Meyer and Allen W. Dulles, and was later led by Frank Wisner after Dulles became the head of the CIA. The organization recruited leading American journalists into a propaganda network to help present the CIA's views. It funded some student and cultural organizations and magazines as fronts. As it developed, it also worked to influence foreign media and political campaigns, in addition to activities by other operating units of the CIA. The CIA's use of journalists continued unabated until 1973, when the program was scaled back, finally coming to a halt in 1976 when George H.W. Bush took over as director.[1]

Secret CIA assessment says "Intelligence Agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian Government
smiley-die-laughing.gif
Give us the American, pay for play, railroad, unidentified "intelligence agency's" definition of "with connections to..... ". While you're at it, tell us why such an important bit of info would be a "SECRET assessment"?
Your defense of Russia is interesting.
I just defended your own country, you buffoon.
Have you ever been there?
I've been everywhere, sonny boy.

Much more...

Obama Demands Answers

To hack into a computer is a felony--and for someone to risk getting caught--is going to have an agenda, either getting paid big bucks for it, or promises of something worthwhile.

The Kremlin broke out the champagne bottles on the news that Trump won, and I doubt they've ever done that for any other President Elect in the history of this nation.

But it's not only Democrats that are disturbed by this, John McCain and Lindsey Graham and the Senate intelligence committee is having a conniption fit over Russia's involvement into the 2016 election. Graham coming right out and stating that Russia intervened into the National election to get Trump elected.
Russia shows enthusiasm for Donald Trump's win

If this election was so easily manipulated by a foreign adversary, others will be too. I have a son in law that works in high tech security, and he said that Russia is worse than China. They are constantly trying to break into Government servers and data bases.

173128_600.jpg

WHAT!? IF THIS IS TRUE and Russia helped Trump win, then I'd like to know where I can send a Thank You note.

Put wishes in one hand shit in the other close them and see which comes true first Chump will be our president sorry to say
You have a right to disagree with the choice made by your majority vote. However, if you see the choice that was made as "shit" you still have a responsibility to yourself, your family, and your countrymen (nation) to exercise that responsibility in a way that will eventually assist (improve) in making that choice worthy of your pride.

Forum List

Back