CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win

btw if it's not against our laws for repubs to deny obamas choice why would keeping with the law getting a SC justice on bring on a civil war?

You mean the law only works one way ?? Yours?
My reply was to your quoted statement where in you advocate denying Trump the Presidency. Nothing about the Supreme Court stupid.

btw if it's not against our laws for repubs to deny obamas choice why would keeping with the law getting a SC justice on bring on a civil war?

My reply was to your quoted statement where in you advocate denying Trump the Presidency. Nothing about the Supreme Court stupid.
Retired Don't know where you got that from Trump will be our president My post was in regard to getting Obamas choice on the SC

Retired Don't know where you got that from Trump will be our president My post was in regard to getting Obamas choice on the SC
Sorry retired I see the post you're referring too My bad

Sorry retired I see the post you're referring too My bad
Put wishes in one hand shit in the other close them and see which comes true first Chump will be our president sorry to say

Given the news that Russia meddled in our American election with the express purpose of electing Trump, that affects the validity of the election! I am hoping we can nullify the election results, and postpone the Electoral College vote and inauguration until Congress can act upon determining a valid President-elect.
Try and you will have a civil war.
Honestly we do need a little cleaning up Not enough was accomplished in the Civil war Too many left over necks
So you did not say this?

The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency, rather than just toundermine confidence in the U.S. electoral system, according to officials briefed on the matter.

Intelligence agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, according to U.S. officials. Those officials described the individuals as actors known to the intelligence community and part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and hurt Clinton’s chances.

“It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia’s goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected,” said a senior U.S. official briefed on an intelligence presentation made to U.S. senators. “That’s the consensus view.”

Much more...

REPORT: CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win

Obama Demands Answers

More proof that Hillary was swiftboated. Her popular vote lead is now over 2.8 million. Trump was not fairly elected. Putin, Wikileaks, and Comey all had their thumbs on the scale for Trump - including other idiots who were pumping out conspiracy theories and fake news for fun and profit to discredit Hillary.

Is this the same CIA that said a video caused Benghazi? or that WMDs were in Iraq?

Well, Putin got his man elected. One can only wonder what Trump's payback will be.

????
Isn't it obvious? Lift of sanctions and with it big oil profits , especially from....Exxon, a company who's CEO Rex Tillerson was just named Trump's SECRETARY OF STATE:

The drilling suspension came a few days after the latest round of sanctions by Washington and the European Union that ordered companies to cut off help to Russian oil exploration in the Arctic, as well as in deep water and shale fields, all of which require advanced technology. The escalating sanctions are intended to punish Moscow for its involvement in the turmoil embroiling Ukraine.

The drilling suspension will not immediately affect oil production for Exxon Mobil or its Russian partner, Rosneft, since the project is aimed at exploring for the presence of oil in the Arctic field and deciding if future production will be economically feasible. But the drilling suspension, should it be lasting, would potentially hurt Russian production in the next decade.

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/20/...rilling-operation-in-russian-waters.html?_r=0

Ok. Let's say that's true. Do you think Hillary and Obama working against Putin had anything to do with it? I mean is he an enemy because we made him an enemy in your opinion?

Second question. Why is it wrong for Russia to manipulate our elections but it is ok for the US to manipulate other elections?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

He's an enemy because he oppresses his own people. Their practices are shady. Did you read that Olympics report that came out about them? They've been conducting state sponsored doping since 2012. Many of the dopers we're gold medalist.

Really? Is that why we started the Syrian Civil War to drive Russia out of the Mediterranean Sea? Is that why we supported Radical Right Wing forces to rebel in Kiev? Is that why we financed and supported the Ukrane effort to deny Russia another naval base?

Let's be honest for a change. Putin is a bad guy, but he's no worse than we are. We have done a lot of things under the Obama era that are in keeping with the worst things in our History including the Honduran Coup we supported. Certainly not limited to just that.

But it is undeniable that we started the Syrian Civil War. We liked Assad before, but now we hate him. We hate him because despite the fact we liked him he would not throw the Russians off the pathetically small Naval
Base they had in Syria. The only Naval Base the Russians have in the entire region.

We are allied with Turkey who is trading in stolen Oil to finance ISIS because we hate Assad. We are allied with Jordan who is stealing the weapons we are buying in Eastern Europe to give to Jihadists in Syria which are then sold to ISIS by the Jordanian CIA.

We forced the plane carrying the President of Bolivia to land so we could search it for Snowden.

We interfered in elections in England, Isreal, several South American nations. And several in Asia. Why are we totally justified in doing so but if anyone else does it we start screaming act of war? I seriously want to know.

We have violated many international treaties. Committed dozens of acts of war ourselves, and our answer is to shrug and grin because we have the military to keep anyone from harming us, for now. We've become the shining example of might makes right.

So why is it bad Putin has done what we've done all over the fucking world? Because his Olympic team was doping. That's the best answer you can come up with. Compared to Putin we look like the empire building thugs of five centuries ago when European explorers traveled around the world with the message heard by millions. We own you.

This is what happens when you interfere with everyone else's elections. This is what happens when you decide that the rules do not apply because you have a bigger military. This is what happens when we decide that America now stands for might makes right. We start getting some of it back.

It's the real world. You can't just walk up and hit someone and act outraged when they hit you back. It isn't an act of war when they are retaliating for our own actions, unless our own actions were acts of war that you support.

Ok. Let's say that's true. Do you think Hillary and Obama working against Putin had anything to do with it? I mean is he an enemy because we made him an enemy in your opinion?

Second question. Why is it wrong for Russia to manipulate our elections but it is ok for the US to manipulate other elections?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

First, it's only wrong for Putin to interfere when he doesn't do so in favor of left-wingers. These same people freaking out over this, are the same people that during the Crimea incident were in support of Putin against the evil racist Ukraine.

Second.... I'm still trying to figure out how the US has been interfering with other elections. I remember all these people who said we overthrew the Ukraine government, and then it turns out..... our ambassador passed out cookies. No weapons caches, no military support, no illicit funding..... cookies. Really? Who knew Cheryl was a CIA operative? Why didn't we send Cheryl's Cookies to Cuba in the 80s? We should have sent some snicker-doodles to Russia and wiped out the soviets decades ago.

Lastly.... what real effect did Russia have on the US election? What influence did they push?

Hillary was always hated. Your first clue should have been 2008. Some guy no one ever heard of, appeared out of nowhere, and completely tossed out the assumed, well known, well established candidate that had been campaigning for years.

Hello? If someone no one ever heard of... absolutely destroys a politicians that's been around for ages.... that's a clue everyone hates her.

If that alone isn't a wake up call, Bernie Sanders should have been. Bernie a guy with a bad accent, grey hair, 310 years old crack pot, comes out of no where, half the public never heard of him, and he almost topples Hillary. They had to pull every dirty trick and under the table deal, to make sure she survived Bernie.

If that isn't proof that she was the most hated and despised crooked criminal politician... I don't know what else would convince you. Your own left-wingers were writing in Batman in Florida, with 1,200 votes. How sad is that?

First, I've been calling Hillary corrupt for years. I won't argue with you on that.

Second, what elections have we manipulated? The long history of the U.S. interfering with elections elsewhere

That is the ones that are well known, not all of them by any stretch of the imagination. Obama telling the UK that they won't get a trade deal if they vote for Brexit? Obama telling Israel who to vote for? Any of that ring a bell?

The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency, rather than just toundermine confidence in the U.S. electoral system, according to officials briefed on the matter.

Intelligence agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, according to U.S. officials. Those officials described the individuals as actors known to the intelligence community and part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and hurt Clinton’s chances.

“It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia’s goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected,” said a senior U.S. official briefed on an intelligence presentation made to U.S. senators. “That’s the consensus view.”

Much more...

REPORT: CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win

Obama Demands Answers

More proof that Hillary was swiftboated. Her popular vote lead is now over 2.8 million. Trump was not fairly elected. Putin, Wikileaks, and Comey all had their thumbs on the scale for Trump - including other idiots who were pumping out conspiracy theories and fake news for fun and profit to discredit Hillary.

"The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment" What does secret mean to you? The CIA has said no such thing. You are smarter than that and I know I am.

Trump should finish the job JFK wanted to before he was snuffed out....smash the CIA in a thousand pieces

Forum List

Back