CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win

Trump said he is not doing security briefings because he is busy 1st picking his cabinet, OK Obama reads briefings every day, 60 % of the time he agrees with there
assessments. so does not attend to ask questions or question there assumptions. OK ... maybe not my perfect choices of how it should be done, but really nothing worth all this anger/hate on this site.

can someone----ANYONE ?? explain to me why PUTIN LIKES TRUMP?
Both Trump and Putin are men of professional distinction. Hillary is a work shirker who never created a thing in her life. Her only 'credential' for running for president was the possibility of becoming "America's First Woman President".

If I were invited to some God-awful embassy cocktail party, I'd rather get stuck without a chair and end up in a standing discussion with someone who has a wide range of knowledge and wisdom, rather than someone like Hillary whose only topic for discussion would be, "Yep! I'm a woman! I'm a woman, alright! America's First Woman President!"
yawn.gif

my impression of Trump's "complimentary" remark on Putin DID NOT constitute
LOVE----- it was more like chess player ----saying of his opponent---"yeah --he knows the game"

The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency, rather than just toundermine confidence in the U.S. electoral system, according to officials briefed on the matter.

Intelligence agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, according to U.S. officials. Those officials described the individuals as actors known to the intelligence community and part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and hurt Clinton’s chances.

“It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia’s goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected,” said a senior U.S. official briefed on an intelligence presentation made to U.S. senators. “That’s the consensus view.”

Much more...

REPORT: CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win

Obama Demands Answers

More proof that Hillary was swiftboated. Her popular vote lead is now over 2.8 million. Trump was not fairly elected. Putin, Wikileaks, and Comey all had their thumbs on the scale for Trump - including other idiots who were pumping out conspiracy theories and fake news for fun and profit to discredit Hillary.
The same CIA that missed the fall of the Berlin Wall? THAT CIA :laugh:

... I'd rather get stuck ... in a ... discussion with someone who has a wide range of knowledge and wisdom, rather than someone like Hillary whose only topic for discussion would be, "Yep! I'm a woman! I'm a woman, alright! America's First Woman President!"
yawn.gif
How many law suits against hillary How many against the pussy grabber?
Yes. Good point. There are lots of things to discuss with Hillary. But I really don't think she's willing to talk about any of that. Trump on the other hand would love to talk about the media slander he's had to endure ....... and won the presidency anyway! :eusa_dance:

The CIA is filled with upper class drones from Ivy League Schools who were Too Stupid to get jobs at Big Law or Wall Street.
Only the assholes on the Hill. The case officers and analysts are good people.

Yes, you are correct. But the connected DC ones are hideous.

yeah-----my impression of "a CIA official said ...." is-----the poor guy on the
side walk who shines shoes was the informant---- in fact such people know LOTS----------but they are not real sources

... I'd rather get stuck ... in a ... discussion with someone who has a wide range of knowledge and wisdom, rather than someone like Hillary whose only topic for discussion would be, "Yep! I'm a woman! I'm a woman, alright! America's First Woman President!"
yawn.gif
Yes. Good point. There are lots of things to discuss with Hillary. But I really don't think she's willing to talk about any of that. Trump on the other hand would love to talk about the media slander he's had to endure ....... and won the presidency anyway! :eusa_dance:

not a good point----anyone can sue anyone

can someone----ANYONE ?? explain to me why PUTIN LIKES TRUMP?
Both Trump and Putin are men of professional distinction. Hillary is a work shirker who never created a thing in her life. Her only 'credential' for running for president was the possibility of becoming "America's First Woman President".

If I were invited to some God-awful embassy cocktail party, I'd rather get stuck without a chair and end up in a standing discussion with someone who has a wide range of knowledge and wisdom, rather than someone like Hillary whose only topic for discussion would be, "Yep! I'm a woman! I'm a woman, alright! America's First Woman President!"
yawn.gif

Trump is not a man of distinction but a disgusting man, period.

A foreign government tampering with your elections is always bad
On this point, we're agreed. Which is why I have little doubt we'll see a reversal of President-elect Trump once he assumes office and has full knowledge of what is happening.

I think Hillary is smarter than Bill, so I doubt she has as many as he does. Their "foundation" is a different matter.
If as you lol say she's smarter than Bill then of course she's way smarter than Trump too {who btw is a grabber of the meow too}
Not sure about Hillary being smarter than Trump. There's this joke:
Bill and Hillary Clinton are driving near her home town. They stop to get some gas, whereupon Hillary recognizes the station attendant as a high-school boyfriend. After they drive off, Bill tells her, smugly, “See, if you’d married him, you’d be working at a gas station.” Hillary smartly replies, “If I’d married him, he’d be President.”

Hillary certainly has political experience on Trump, but Trump has business savvy on her. Two different skill sets. It is what it is as far as the election goes, but I'm curious to see how it all turns out. Should be fun and I hope for the best.

yawn.gif
Do you honestly believe trump could stand up to 9 senate investigations and ones by the FBI ?? he'd be ready for a room lined with mattresses if that were the case and media slander ?? seems to me he was an expert in using the media

I think Hillary is smarter than Bill, so I doubt she has as many as he does. Their "foundation" is a different matter.
If as you lol say she's smarter than Bill then of course she's way smarter than Trump too {who btw is a grabber of the meow too}

every woman-----sometime in her lifetime-----has encountered a meow grabber----
and lots USE that fact to make accusations

my impression of Trump's "complimentary" remark on Putin DID NOT constitute LOVE----- it was more like chess player ----saying of his opponent---"yeah --he knows the game"
I think you're right. A very good reason to look forward to one another's company. Men who compete against one another also share a passion for the game/interest.

I think Hillary is smarter than Bill .....
Really? You surprise me. That's an interesting subject. So, tell me why you think she's smarter than her hubby. My ears are wide open.
ears.gif

Not sure about Hillary being smarter than Trump. There's this joke:
Bill and Hillary Clinton are driving near her home town. They stop to get some gas, whereupon Hillary recognizes the station attendant as a high-school boyfriend. After they drive off, Bill tells her, smugly, “See, if you’d married him, you’d be working at a gas station.” Hillary smartly replies, “If I’d married him, he’d be President.”

Hillary certainly has political experience on Trump, but Trump has business savvy on her. Two different skill sets. It is what it is as far as the election goes, but I'm curious to see how it all turns out. Should be fun and I hope for the best.
Old but good joke I like the one that states when trump said he was going after wall street we didn't know it was to hire them

my impression of Trump's "complimentary" remark on Putin DID NOT constitute LOVE----- it was more like chess player ----saying of his opponent---"yeah --he knows the game"
I think you're right. A very good reason to look forward to one another's company. Men who compete against one another also share a passion for the game/interest.

Really? You surprise me. That's an interesting subject. So, tell me why you think she's smarter than her hubby. My ears are wide open.
ears.gif

for some people ---INTELLIGENCE consists of an excess of 'craftiness'

The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency, rather than just toundermine confidence in the U.S. electoral system, according to officials briefed on the matter.

Intelligence agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, according to U.S. officials. Those officials described the individuals as actors known to the intelligence community and part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and hurt Clinton’s chances.

“It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia’s goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected,” said a senior U.S. official briefed on an intelligence presentation made to U.S. senators. “That’s the consensus view.”

Much more...

REPORT: CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win

Obama Demands Answers

More proof that Hillary was swiftboated. Her popular vote lead is now over 2.8 million. Trump was not fairly elected.

Sounds like your beef is with the Ruskies boi. Oh, and the popular vote STILL doesn't matter, and we have no way of knowing what the results would have been if it did. The clown kicked her ass in the states in play. Those are the states that both candidates focused on. Did Trump even campaign in any states on the west coast? No, he focused on the states that mattered according to the electoral map. I can hear your scream of butthurt pain from here..bwahahahahaha!

Russia already admitted they were communicating with the Trump campaign since long before the election. You think Trump didn't know a foreign government had a hand in his election? If that isn't treason, I'm not sure what would be.

So you're ready to convict the clown for treason, but I'm guessing will defend the bulldyke exposing her emails with her private server to any third rate hacker. That's classic bullboi.

No evidence her server was ever hacked, unless you have credible evidence otherwise.
So let me get this right..... according to YOU and your buddies we need to worry about election computers being hacked when that is nearly impossible, BUT Hillary with a homemade server in her basement was not hackable?

If you think that is what I said, you need to read it again..

ears.gif

for some people ---INTELLIGENCE consists of an excess of 'craftiness'
LOL. true, but just thinking with your big head instead of your little head is all it takes for some.

Forum List

Back