CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win

Did a good job, didn't they??

Wonder why our intelligence apparatus isn't that good.

Our Intel is great. No large organized attacks on the USA on Obama's watch. Repubtards Bush failed to keep US safe. Even when Bush was repeatedly smacked upside the head with reports like the August 6th, 2001 PDB, he allowed one of the largest attack in US history. Bush got 9,000 US citizens killed & wasted $4.4 Trillion on a Worthless War.
You Hillary panty-sniffers crack me up!

can someone----ANYONE ?? explain to me why PUTIN LIKES TRUMP?

Easy, we have sanctions on Russia, and Trump want to be pals , so Rex Tillerson, the EXON CEO, a friend of Russia, can go ahead with the 300 billion dollar deal he made with Russia. Looks more and more like, we will help you get in office if you will get rid of out sanctions.

Google Tillerson, from WIKI article

In 2011, on behalf of ExxonMobil, Tillerson signed an agreement with Russia for drilling in the Arctic that could be valued up to $300 billion.[12] The agreement has not able to be carried out due to sanctions enacted against Russia.

In 2013, Tillerson was awarded the Order of Friendship by Vladimir Putin

Last edited:
It is not possible to lower taxes on those who pay no taxes.

I do hope you can figure that part out.
Yes Chump hasn't paid for 20 years And where are those returns he promised??? Suckers
What's funny VH a man afraid to show his tax returns is a thief in our WH but you never cared you are a republican
LOL yeah vh you're like Nero playing your violin while America burns

eddie at work

VH behave yourself Listen to the smart dems here not the repub traitors One good thing though I don't think even you were stupid enough to vote for chump

Where you stupid enough to vote for Hillary?

Our Intel is great. No large organized attacks on the USA on Obama's watch. Repubtards Bush failed to keep US safe. Even when Bush was repeatedly smacked upside the head with reports like the August 6th, 2001 PDB, he allowed one of the largest attack in US history. Bush got 9,000 US citizens killed & wasted $4.4 Trillion on a Worthless War.
You don't think the Fort Hood shootings, Boston Marathon bombing and San Bernardo attacks were large nor organized? Please define your version of "large organized attacks".

Both Trump and Putin are men of professional distinction. Hillary is a work shirker who never created a thing in her life. Her only 'credential' for running for president was the possibility of becoming "America's First Woman President".

If I were invited to some God-awful embassy cocktail party, I'd rather get stuck without a chair and end up in a standing discussion with someone who has a wide range of knowledge and wisdom, rather than someone like Hillary whose only topic for discussion would be, "Yep! I'm a woman! I'm a woman, alright! America's First Woman President!"
yawn.gif

Yes Chump hasn't paid for 20 years And where are those returns he promised??? Suckers
What's funny VH a man afraid to show his tax returns is a thief in our WH but you never cared you are a republican

eddie at work

VH behave yourself Listen to the smart dems here not the repub traitors One good thing though I don't think even you were stupid enough to vote for chump

In NY my vote wasn't needed but I felt strongly enough so yes I did And so far the chump has made me a years pay so I can live with that Hog futures are up Hope your relative sold his

eddie at work

In NY my vote wasn't needed but I felt strongly enough so yes I did And so far the chump has made me a years pay so I can live with that Hog futures are up Hope your relative sold his

There ya go with family again.

Have fun in the closet

Both Trump and Putin are men of professional distinction. Hillary is a work shirker who never created a thing in her life. Her only 'credential' for running for president was the possibility of becoming "America's First Woman President".

If I were invited to some God-awful embassy cocktail party, I'd rather get stuck without a chair and end up in a standing discussion with someone who has a wide range of knowledge and wisdom, rather than someone like Hillary whose only topic for discussion would be, "Yep! I'm a woman! I'm a woman, alright! America's First Woman President!"
yawn.gif
How many law suits against hillary How many against the pussy grabber?

eddie at work

There ya go with family again.

Have fun in the closet

I meant nothing evil by that vh sorry you take it the wrong way

The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency, rather than just toundermine confidence in the U.S. electoral system, according to officials briefed on the matter.

Intelligence agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, according to U.S. officials. Those officials described the individuals as actors known to the intelligence community and part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and hurt Clinton’s chances.

“It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia’s goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected,” said a senior U.S. official briefed on an intelligence presentation made to U.S. senators. “That’s the consensus view.”

Much more...

REPORT: CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win

Obama Demands Answers

More proof that Hillary was swiftboated. Her popular vote lead is now over 2.8 million. Trump was not fairly elected. Putin, Wikileaks, and Comey all had their thumbs on the scale for Trump - including other idiots who were pumping out conspiracy theories and fake news for fun and profit to discredit Hillary.

Apparently even Russia has standards above life long criminals running other countries. Perhaps Russia wanted to make sure the Clinton's didn't sell anymore nuclear weapons tech to China.
Something Trump pretty much said he would do dumb shit.

Donald Trump thinks more countries should have nuclear weapons. Here’s what the research says.

What is wrong with you minions? Warning us about things Trump actually said he would do. Republicans immigrated here from Dumbfuckenstan. What else could it be?

Easy, we have sanctions on Russia, and Trump want to be pals , so Rex Tillerson, the EXON CEO, a friend of Russia, can go ahead with the 300 billion dollar deal he made with Russia. Looks more and more like, we will help you get in office if you will get rid of out sanctions.

Google Tillerson, from WIKI article

In 2011, on behalf of ExxonMobil, Tillerson signed an agreement with Russia for drilling in the Arctic that could be valued up to $300 billion.[12] The agreement has not able to be carried out due to sanctions enacted against Russia.

In 2013, Tillerson was awarded the Order of Friendship by Vladimir Putin

yeah!!!! ALL ROADS to that bit of shit propaganda ends up in
THE WASHINGTON POST -----the fascist rag fave of idiots

The CIA is filled with upper class drones from Ivy League Schools who were Too Stupid to get jobs at Big Law or Wall Street.

You don't think the Fort Hood shootings, Boston Marathon bombing and San Bernardo attacks were large nor organized? Please define your version of "large organized attacks".

Dear Repubtard - A lone wackjob, or a couple of family members do not organize or communicate over vast networks that can be monitored or infiltrated. Your Refucktards stupidity never fails to amuse.

Go Kiss Repubtard "Bush Kept US safe" ass!

Dear Repubtard - A lone wackjob, or a couple of family members do not organize or communicate over vast networks that can be monitored or infiltrated. Your Refucktards stupidity never fails to amuse.
Translation: I don't have a fucking clue what I'm talking about nor can I define "large organized attacks on the USA". I'm just trolling Trump and praising Obama. Fuck you!

Okay, whatever.

Forum List

Back