CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win

Trump is president. Democrats will have to learn to enjoy watching everything done in the last 8 years get undone.

President Trump will order Congress into a special session the Saturday after inauguration to get started. The order to repeal ocare is first.
that will take years ...how about lowering taxes That should be easy if not all the lowering is done for the rich
It is not possible to lower taxes on those who pay no taxes.

I do hope you can figure that part out.
Yes Chump hasn't paid for 20 years And where are those returns he promised??? Suckers

Just goes to show how inept the CIA is under "The Blamer" administration. It's all bullshit anyway. Why would Russia want Trump to win when they know they could walk all over the empty pantsuit?
WHY??? answer your own question Chump is in putins bag

FIRST: There isn't a smidgen of proof that the Russians were the ones to dump the real deal on Wikileaks' lap. The hacker was probably American. Feel better?

SECOND: Even if it was "another country" that spilled the beans and revealed that your government has been porking you in the ass ..... if you can't do it yourself ......... well! Whoever it was you should start smearing your lips with 'chapstick' because the moment you find out who it was you're going to have to do a lot of ... :suck:

Of course, maybe you prefer the ass-reaming you've been getting from Washington rather than kissing someone who saved your ass from more of it?
Says the Russian-named user whose avatar is a dog shitting on the American flag?
58468.jpg
Sure, I'll trust you as far as I can throw a borscht-fed babushka.

06.jpg

How many foreign elections did dems and Obama interfere in......Canada....Israel......but that's all good.......and used US tax dollars to do it.......hypocrite much

The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency, rather than just toundermine confidence in the U.S. electoral system, according to officials briefed on the matter.

Intelligence agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, according to U.S. officials. Those officials described the individuals as actors known to the intelligence community and part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and hurt Clinton’s chances.

“It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia’s goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected,” said a senior U.S. official briefed on an intelligence presentation made to U.S. senators. “That’s the consensus view.”

Much more...

REPORT: CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win

Obama Demands Answers

More proof that Hillary was swiftboated. Her popular vote lead is now over 2.8 million. Trump was not fairly elected. Putin, Wikileaks, and Comey all had their thumbs on the scale for Trump - including other idiots who were pumping out conspiracy theories and fake news for fun and profit to discredit Hillary.
Did the report also mention Hillary's email had been hacked?

No. Her emails were hacked by at least five different countries.
It wouldn't surprise me.

The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency, rather than just toundermine confidence in the U.S. electoral system, according to officials briefed on the matter.

Intelligence agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, according to U.S. officials. Those officials described the individuals as actors known to the intelligence community and part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and hurt Clinton’s chances.

“It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia’s goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected,” said a senior U.S. official briefed on an intelligence presentation made to U.S. senators. “That’s the consensus view.”

Much more...

Obama Demands Answers

More proof that Hillary was swiftboated. Her popular vote lead is now over 2.8 million. Trump was not fairly elected. Putin, Wikileaks, and Comey all had their thumbs on the scale for Trump - including other idiots who were pumping out conspiracy theories and fake news for fun and profit to discredit Hillary.

Why do you stay on this awful conservative site. Try www.yabberz.com. A great site for great minds. Not to mention easier to use.

Counting the minutes until you are banned

bye bye Dick

They are finding evidence silly one...
Silly I may be, but I am not suffering from Alzheimer's. >>>>> Follow me to the next paragraph.

WASHINGTON — American intelligence agencies have concluded with “high confidence” that Russia acted covertly in the latter stages of the presidential campaign to harm Hillary Clinton’s chances and promote Donald J. Trump, according to senior administration officials.
I remember, yes I remember when the headlines read .....

"WASHINGTON — American intelligence agencies have concluded with “ABSOLUTE PROOF” that Saddam Hussein has thousands upon thousands of WMD's."

I also remember that their "proof" was falsified satellite photos, unidentified eyewitnesses, and even a fake intercepted telephone discussion from 2 "credible sources".

But guess what boys and girls!

Trump is the best candidate that Russia could provide us

Laughing as Republicans scramble to rewrite recent history

Trump is the best candidate that Russia could provide us

Laughing as Republicans scramble to rewrite recent history
History will soon reveal whether or not that's good or bad. Given Trump's actions the past few weeks, especially his appointment of veterans to his administration, I'm guessing Putin is regretting his actions.

No country ever pulled for one candidate over the other in the past.

Yep....everyone was neutral until this one.

Oh, and they never interfered either.

Trump is president. Democrats will have to learn to enjoy watching everything done in the last 8 years get undone.

President Trump will order Congress into a special session the Saturday after inauguration to get started. The order to repeal ocare is first.
that will take years ...how about lowering taxes That should be easy if not all the lowering is done for the rich

Yes Chump hasn't paid for 20 years And where are those returns he promised??? Suckers
What's funny VH a man afraid to show his tax returns is a thief in our WH but you never cared you are a republican

... your government has been porking you in the ass ... maybe you prefer the ass-reaming you've been getting from Washington rather than kissing someone who saved your ass from more of it?
Says the Russian-named user whose avatar is a dog shitting on the American flag? Sure, I'll trust you as far as I can throw a borscht-fed babushka.
As soon as you get a good man in the White House who cares about the well-being of the american people (presumably Trump) then I'll clean the poop off the flag, kick my dog in the ass, and make pierogi out of your entrails.

casatschok_1.gif

What's funny VH a man afraid to show his tax returns is a thief in our WH but you never cared you are a republican
LOL yeah vh you're like Nero playing your violin while America burns

Yes And where are those returns he promised??? Suckers
Yes Chump hasn't paid for 20 years
NO, you pathetic moron.

THIS is funny
"The Chump hasn't paid taxes in 20 years"

I didnt think even you were that stupid

Much more...

Obama Demands Answers

can someone----ANYONE ?? explain to me why PUTIN LIKES TRUMP?

Forum List

Back