CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win

You suffer? Guess you weren't one of the 15 million folks who got jobs under Obama Sorry to hear it but under dump you'll suffer more Think a big tax cut to a guy like me is going to make things better for you LOL lol

I have suffered a myriad of loses thanks to regressive policy you turd.

Lol, go and whack off to your Obama poster.
Obama is the biggest idiot we ever had in the white house. More died in Afghanistan under Obama than Bush. We are sending troops back into Iraq because Obama didn't listen to the generals in the first place when he cut and ran Iraq. Iran is fixing to have a nuclear bomb because of Obama's incompetence. We are the laughing stock of the world because of Obama's ignorance and incompetence. Well I'm gonna be nice to you, bless your heart. Sheesh the ignorance I got to deal with on here.
Well, Mr Orange Lips, If Bush had done his job, the Afghanistan War would not have happened or at least had be ended long before Bush left Office. ISIS strengthened in Syria, not Iraq. The Iran deal stopped Iran from getting a nuke. BTW, according to Trump, the Generals did mot know anything about ISIS.
Too funny....
I don't think getting 4600 soldiers killed in a war based on lies is very funny at all.
Is there ANY possibility the WMD's got moved before we got done fussing about it and got in there? I've always wondered.
To where? Remember that Sadam & Iran had been at war for over a decade. Syria was Iran's number one Ally. The idea that Sadam gave weapons to Iran's friends is ridiculous.
Dunno. I wouldn't completely discredit the idea that those WMD's got sent somewhere, though. I don't trust any of them as far as I could throw them.

You suffer? Guess you weren't one of the 15 million folks who got jobs under Obama Sorry to hear it but under dump you'll suffer more Think a big tax cut to a guy like me is going to make things better for you LOL lol

I have suffered a myriad of loses thanks to regressive policy you turd.
Come on pete ANYONE complaining of losses and blaming it on Dems is probably too weak in the first place to succeed

Come on pete ANYONE complaining of losses and blaming it on Dems is probably too weak in the first place to succeed

BINGO BED WETTER!!!

Democrook policy makes it more difficult for poor people to succeed.

Who's blaming the victims now scumbag?

Idiot, it seems like you are ok with other countries hacking the US...What a Prune Brain
They didn't hack the US, they hacked the queen of hacks. You have only yourselves to blame. You selected a liar and a crook for a candidate. The hacks had nothing to do with her losing, she lost all by her dishonest self.

Do you libs really believe the Russians wanted Trump and his firm resolve over the weak greedy Hillary?

Yes, we dressed them in elk furs and had them swim across the Bering sea to cast their votes in Alaska., It was certainly a sight to see when 12 million fur clad russians all got to splashing in the straights at the same time.
I guess the democrats were too busy watching their mexicans sneak across state lines to vote illegally, as outlined by then in the video that was taken of them discussing it.

MSNBC is going nuts I'm recording this to watch over and over again...:laugh2:

There is not even the slightest allegation that the past election was skewed by foreign software. It's a fantasy akin to "fake news" hatched by the left and they ran with it with the cooperation of the crooked media.

Idiot, it seems like you are ok with other countries hacking the US...What a Prune Brain
FIRST: There isn't a smidgen of proof that the Russians were the ones to dump the real deal on Wikileaks' lap. The hacker was probably American. Feel better?

SECOND: Even if it was "another country" that spilled the beans and revealed that your government has been porking you in the ass ..... if you can't do it yourself ......... well! Whoever it was you should start smearing your lips with 'chapstick' because the moment you find out who it was you're going to have to do a lot of ... :suck:

Of course, maybe you prefer the ass-reaming you've been getting from Washington rather than kissing someone who saved your ass from more of it?

Forum List

Back