CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win

More references to the "secret assessment".

Can the left be any more foolish ?
Dude, the left is as looney as the day is long...but...

..there remains the question of why with dozens of Hillary's damning emails released to her detriment and ultimate loss...not one of Trump's undoubtedly hundreds, if not thousands, of damning emails was released for the same effect. With the horrific things Trump has said openly and proudly, can you imagine what his "locker room talk" was like in a venue where he believed he never would be exposed?

That's what's called "the elephant in the living room"... :eusa_think:

I'm still waiting for the evidence that Russia interfered.

Or is that sooper-secret?

dimocraps are some stupid bitches

WAIT!!!!!

Russian Spies caught on camera by fearless dimocrap scum!!!!

1e6e5ea4045ed65804516fad01166050.jpg

Idiot, it seems like you are ok with other countries hacking the US...What a Prune Brain
FIRST: There isn't a smidgen of proof that the Russians were the ones to dump the real deal on Wikileaks' lap. The hacker was probably American. Feel better?

SECOND: Even if it was "another country" that spilled the beans and revealed that your government has been porking you in the ass ..... if you can't do it yourself ......... well! Whoever it was you should start smearing your lips with 'chapstick' because the moment you find out who it was you're going to have to do a lot of ... :suck:

Of course, maybe you prefer the ass-reaming you've been getting from Washington rather than kissing someone who saved your ass from more of it?
What position do you hold that assures you there is not a smidgeon of proof that the Russians were the ones to dump the real deal on Wikileaks' lap?

Here I thought Wikleaks was about excuse #35 for why the Beast lost the election. Seems somehow it has jettisoned to #1 in the last 24 hours. :)
Yes now the cia dod have it proven The scum repubs not only in bed with the KKK but now putin FOR SHAME

Trump is president. Democrats will have to learn to enjoy watching everything done in the last 8 years get undone.

President Trump will order Congress into a special session the Saturday after inauguration to get started. The order to repeal ocare is first.
that will take years ...how about lowering taxes That should be easy if not all the lowering is done for the rich
It is not possible to lower taxes on those who pay no taxes.

I do hope you can figure that part out.
Yes Chump hasn't paid for 20 years And where are those returns he promised??? Suckers
What's funny VH a man afraid to show his tax returns is a thief in our WH but you never cared you are a republican
LOL yeah vh you're like Nero playing your violin while America burns

eddie at work

... your government has been porking you in the ass ... maybe you prefer the ass-reaming you've been getting from Washington rather than kissing someone who saved your ass from more of it?
Says the Russian-named user whose avatar is a dog shitting on the American flag? Sure, I'll trust you as far as I can throw a borscht-fed babushka.
As soon as you get a good man in the White House who cares about the well-being of the american people (presumably Trump) then I'll clean the poop off the flag, kick my dog in the ass, and make pierogi out of your entrails.

casatschok_1.gif
I'm looking forward to when President Trump says this:

Fuck-Russia-8.png

can someone----ANYONE ?? explain to me why PUTIN LIKES TRUMP?
He doesn't. He just like fucking with the United States. If he can help push the US to become more isolationist and/or more centered on it's own domestic problems, then he can move more freely to expand his areas of influence.

President Obama didn't do us any favors with his "Apology tour" and President-elect Trump didn't help with is praise of Putin, but I'm confident, as CiC, the President Trump will do what is best for the United States of America. Russia is not a friend of the US.

Well, Putin got his man elected. One can only wonder what Trump's payback will be.
Why do you stay on this awful conservative site where trolls live. Try www.yabberz.com where more people with intelligence are posting.
This is against the board rules, Rich. You can engage in discussing other sites by starting conversations with members, which are private.
Oh God. Now we're all about to be spammed in PM. ;)

that will take years ...how about lowering taxes That should be easy if not all the lowering is done for the rich
It is not possible to lower taxes on those who pay no taxes.

I do hope you can figure that part out.
Yes Chump hasn't paid for 20 years And where are those returns he promised??? Suckers
What's funny VH a man afraid to show his tax returns is a thief in our WH but you never cared you are a republican
LOL yeah vh you're like Nero playing your violin while America burns

eddie at work

VH behave yourself Listen to the smart dems here not the repub traitors One good thing though I don't think even you were stupid enough to vote for chump

Trump is the best candidate that Russia could provide us

Laughing as Republicans scramble to rewrite recent history
History will soon reveal whether or not that's good or bad. Given Trump's actions the past few weeks, especially his appointment of veterans to his administration, I'm guessing Putin is regretting his actions.
A foreign government tampering with your elections is always bad

More references to the "secret assessment".

Can the left be any more foolish ?
Dude, the left is as looney as the day is long...but...

..there remains the question of why with dozens of Hillary's damning emails released to her detriment and ultimate loss...not one of Trump's undoubtedly hundreds, if not thousands, of damning emails was released for the same effect. With the horrific things Trump has said openly and proudly, can you imagine what his "locker room talk" was like in a venue where he believed he never would be exposed?

That's what's called "the elephant in the living room"... :eusa_think:
... your government has been porking you in the ass ... maybe you prefer the ass-reaming you've been getting from Washington rather than kissing someone who saved your ass from more of it?
Says the Russian-named user whose avatar is a dog shitting on the American flag? Sure, I'll trust you as far as I can throw a borscht-fed babushka.
As soon as you get a good man in the White House who cares about the well-being of the american people (presumably Trump) then I'll clean the poop off the flag, kick my dog in the ass, and make pierogi out of your entrails.

casatschok_1.gif
I'm looking forward to when President Trump says this:

Fuck-Russia-8.png

~~~~~~~~~~amen-----upon RUSSIA, CHINA, and IRAN

The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency, rather than just toundermine confidence in the U.S. electoral system, according to officials briefed on the matter.

Intelligence agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, according to U.S. officials. Those officials described the individuals as actors known to the intelligence community and part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and hurt Clinton’s chances.

“It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia’s goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected,” said a senior U.S. official briefed on an intelligence presentation made to U.S. senators. “That’s the consensus view.”

Much more...

REPORT: CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win

Obama Demands Answers

More proof that Hillary was swiftboated. Her popular vote lead is now over 2.8 million. Trump was not fairly elected. Putin, Wikileaks, and Comey all had their thumbs on the scale for Trump - including other idiots who were pumping out conspiracy theories and fake news for fun and profit to discredit Hillary.

can someone----ANYONE ?? explain to me why PUTIN LIKES TRUMP?
It's more likely, Rosie, that Putin is a Never Hillary guy. He got quite pissed off at her when she was SOS. I don't think it's got much to do with Trump himself.

Comrade Trump will be the best President Russia could provide

Well, Putin got his man elected. One can only wonder what Trump's payback will be.
Why do you stay on this awful conservative site where trolls live. Try www.yabberz.com where more people with intelligence are posting.
This is against the board rules, Rich. You can engage in discussing other sites by starting conversations with members, which are private.
Oh God. Now we're all about to be spammed in PM. ;)
Oh shit. I'm sorry.

For shame republicans,,,,,,,,,,,
CIA briefers told senators in a closed-door briefing it was now “quite clear” that electing Trump was Russia’s goal, according to officials. (Victoria Walker/The Washington Post)
By Adam Entous, Ellen Nakashima and Greg Miller December 9 at 10:45 PM
The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency, rather than just to undermine confidence in the U.S. electoral system, according to officials briefed on the matter.

Intelligence agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, according to U.S. officials. Those officials described the individuals as actors known to the intelligence community and part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and hurt Clinton’s chances.

“It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia’s goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected,” said a senior U.S. official briefed on an intelligence presentation made to U.S. senators. “That’s the consensus view.”

Did a good job, didn't they??

Wonder why our intelligence apparatus isn't that good.

Our Intel is great. No large organized attacks on the USA on Obama's watch. Repubtards Bush failed to keep US safe. Even when Bush was repeatedly smacked upside the head with reports like the August 6th, 2001 PDB, he allowed one of the largest attack in US history. Bush got 9,000 US citizens killed & wasted $4.4 Trillion on a Worthless War.

Forum List

Back