CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win

The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency, rather than just toundermine confidence in the U.S. electoral system, according to officials briefed on the matter.

Intelligence agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, according to U.S. officials. Those officials described the individuals as actors known to the intelligence community and part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and hurt Clinton’s chances.

“It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia’s goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected,” said a senior U.S. official briefed on an intelligence presentation made to U.S. senators. “That’s the consensus view.”

Much more...

REPORT: CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win

Obama Demands Answers

More proof that Hillary was swiftboated. Her popular vote lead is now over 2.8 million. Trump was not fairly elected.

Sounds like your beef is with the Ruskies boi. Oh, and the popular vote STILL doesn't matter, and we have no way of knowing what the results would have been if it did. The clown kicked her ass in the states in play. Those are the states that both candidates focused on. Did Trump even campaign in any states on the west coast? No, he focused on the states that mattered according to the electoral map. I can hear your scream of butthurt pain from here..bwahahahahaha!

Russia already admitted they were communicating with the Trump campaign since long before the election. You think Trump didn't know a foreign government had a hand in his election? If that isn't treason, I'm not sure what would be.

So you're ready to convict the clown for treason, but I'm guessing will defend the bulldyke exposing her emails with her private server to any third rate hacker. That's classic bullboi.

No evidence her server was ever hacked, unless you have credible evidence otherwise.
So let me get this right..... according to YOU and your buddies we need to worry about election computers being hacked when that is nearly impossible, BUT Hillary with a homemade server in her basement was not hackable?

Not election computers. The DNC, Clinton campaign and Podesta. Where were you in the last few months?

This brings another point. It makes sense that a "Secret Assessment" from the CIA would be classified. "IF" the CIA gave such a classified assessment perhaps there should be an investigation to who leaked this classified assessment. This is something that democrats are notorious for.
Hold on just a second. The "secret assessment" cannot be secret. QUOTE: "The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency .... " The conclusion is the assessment! The assessment is the conclusion! It's no secret if it's there in black and white.

This is just official, American gobbledygook that really means nothing, so that when it is evident that Russia had nothing to do with the "leak" ..... and Americans start complaining, "But you said ...!" the government will do exactly like Bush Baby replied, "No one has ever insinuated that Saddam had WMD's." The wording is the standard loophole that the government leaves open for itself to weasel out of later on.

It's classified,dope.
They can't reveal the means and methods used to determine the attacks originated in Russia.
Do you even know what an "assessment" is? I don't think that you do.

What the hell is a CIA "secret assessment"? Is it an admission of incompetence or is it part of the last ditch effort of democrats to try to undermine the results of a presidential election?. If CIA allegations are correct there are no more secrets and the U.S. is open to foreign interference in the electoral system and the CIA is the laughing stock of the international intelligence community. If the CIA is incorrect in their assessment it means that the CIA has become the political lap dog of the Hussein administration and is liable to offer any opinion that is in line with the Obama directive that demeans American influence in the world.

This brings another point. It makes sense that a "Secret Assessment" from the CIA would be classified. "IF" the CIA gave such a classified assessment perhaps there should be an investigation to who leaked this classified assessment. This is something that democrats are notorious for.

It wasn't leaked. Congress was briefed on this last September.
https://www.google.com/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN10N00D?client=ms-android-verizon

Count me in, Sarge.
mP0Bpvx9jqY9YtPT1_ly12A.jpg
Don't you mean this?
order_of_glory_3rd_class.png
I can see that you know nothing about the American Army. Ask your boyfriend, maybe a soldier gave him a ream-job with his uniform on.
Another insult from a foreign America-basher? No surprise there. Fuck Putin and the Goddamn fucking Russians.

Can you say "Putin sucks donkey dicks and likes a good baseball bat ass-fucking" or would that get you in trouble?
I take it that your boyfriend was sodomized by a soldier but he doesn't want to talk about it? I guess if the soldier took your guy from the rear, your guy might never have seen what citations were on the soldier's chest anyway. Oh well.
sigh.gif

Hold on just a second. The "secret assessment" cannot be secret. QUOTE: "The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency .... " The conclusion is the assessment! The assessment is the conclusion! It's no secret if it's there in black and white.

This is just official, American gobbledygook that really means nothing, so that when it is evident that Russia had nothing to do with the "leak" ..... and Americans start complaining, "But you said ...!" the government will do exactly like Bush Baby replied, "No one has ever insinuated that Saddam had WMD's." The wording is the standard loophole that the government leaves open for itself to weasel out of later on.

It's classified,dope.
They can't reveal the means and methods used to determine the attacks originated in Russia.
Do you even know what an "assessment" is? I don't think that you do.

I know an ass when I see one.

58468.jpg

The CIA has been known to be associated with assassinations. Trump will tread lightly.
Really? When was that? If you say "before Watergate" (i.e. over 45 years ago), then we can agree they did some nasty things in the 1950s and 1960s. If you think the CIA killed JFK, then you're a nutjob with a tenuous grip on reality.

By your logic, we should dislike the British because those fuckers burned down the White House.

Sounds like your beef is with the Ruskies boi. Oh, and the popular vote STILL doesn't matter, and we have no way of knowing what the results would have been if it did. The clown kicked her ass in the states in play. Those are the states that both candidates focused on. Did Trump even campaign in any states on the west coast? No, he focused on the states that mattered according to the electoral map. I can hear your scream of butthurt pain from here..bwahahahahaha!

Russia already admitted they were communicating with the Trump campaign since long before the election. You think Trump didn't know a foreign government had a hand in his election? If that isn't treason, I'm not sure what would be.

So you're ready to convict the clown for treason, but I'm guessing will defend the bulldyke exposing her emails with her private server to any third rate hacker. That's classic bullboi.

No evidence her server was ever hacked, unless you have credible evidence otherwise.

Right....more evidence it was hacked than man-caused global warming. You might want to tell the FBI that. They seem pretty convinced it was hacked. Don't bring that weak shit here boi.

BREAKING: FBI Now 99% Certain at Least 5 Foreign Agencies Hacked Into Hillary's Server

Lou Dobbs: Investigators are now, as I said to you at the outset, 99% sure that as many as five foreign intelligence agencies were able to hack into the Clinton email server.

You got that from a credible source? Lou Dobs is using the same investigators that Trump said he had in Hawaii, and were finding amazing things. In other words, they only exist in the imagination of a liar.

How many sources do you want to deny as non- credible. I suppose unless that dude Rachel Maddox reports it you won't accept it.

Hillary Clinton server hacking attempts were frequent, emails show
FBI: 99% Likely Multiple Agencies Hacked Hillary Clinton’s Email Server
FBI: An Account on Clinton’s Private Email Server Was Hacked
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/07/u...ail-was-probably-hacked-experts-say.html?_r=0
Sources: High chance Clinton server was breached
BREAKING: Sources Claim Hillary’s Server HACKED By FIVE Foreign Countries
Clinton server faced hacking from China, South Korea and Germany
Hillary's Server Hacked After All? FBI Docs Reveal A File From Hillary's Server Was Found In Romania | Zero Hedge
FBI SOURCE: At Least Five Foreign Actors Hacked Hillary’s Server [VIDEO]

The CIA has been known to be associated with assassinations. Trump will tread lightly.
Really? When was that? If you say "before Watergate" (i.e. over 45 years ago), then we can agree they did some nasty things in the 1950s and 1960s. If you think the CIA killed JFK, then you're a nutjob with a tenuous grip on reality.

By your logic, we should dislike the British because those fuckers burned down the White House.
It has never stopped.

The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency, rather than just toundermine confidence in the U.S. electoral system, according to officials briefed on the matter.

Intelligence agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, according to U.S. officials. Those officials described the individuals as actors known to the intelligence community and part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and hurt Clinton’s chances.

“It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia’s goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected,” said a senior U.S. official briefed on an intelligence presentation made to U.S. senators. “That’s the consensus view.”

Much more...

Obama Demands Answers

More proof that Hillary was swiftboated. Her popular vote lead is now over 2.8 million. Trump was not fairly elected. Putin, Wikileaks, and Comey all had their thumbs on the scale for Trump - including other idiots who were pumping out conspiracy theories and fake news for fun and profit to discredit Hillary.

It's classic how you can brush off all the proof with that your Gods are lying to you with that you aren't supposed to know that so you can pretend you don't.

In the end, you did know they were lying to you, didn't you? That's why it doesn't mean anything to you to have that proven

Much more...

Obama Demands Answers

More proof that Hillary was swiftboated. Her popular vote lead is now over 2.8 million. Trump was not fairly elected. Putin, Wikileaks, and Comey all had their thumbs on the scale for Trump - including other idiots who were pumping out conspiracy theories and fake news for fun and profit to discredit Hillary.

"The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment" What does secret mean to you? The CIA has said no such thing. You are smarter than that and I know I am.
17 agencies have said Russia was involved ..Too not believe 17 agencies who know the hacks were all one way and favored trump is to be blind as a bat but you're republicans or anti dem so I understand

Much more...

Obama Demands Answers

"The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment" What does secret mean to you? The CIA has said no such thing. You are smarter than that and I know I am.
17 agencies have said Russia was involved ..Too not believe 17 agencies who know the hacks were all one way and favored trump is to be blind as a bat but you're republicans or anti dem so I understand

How does that your Gods are lying to you not phase you? It would piss me off. In fact it does, which is why I am not in a political party

Much more...

Obama Demands Answers

IF TRUE,

I want to thank Mr. Vladimir Putin and WikiLeaks for keeping us informed.

Our government agencies RESIST, with IMPUNITY, Freedom of Information Act Requests.

Last edited:
How many agencies swore that they had proof that Saddam had WMD's? And what percent of those were not "mistaken" but "liars? I mean, there was a lot of fake and fabrication being held up as "proof". Such false proof doesn't fall off of trees. Government agencies were specifically concocting it.

WHAT!? IF THIS IS
WHAT!? IF THIS IS TRUE and Russia helped Trump win, then I'd like to know where I can send a Thank You note.

Your a traitor then.
Is he a traitor because he wants what is best for his country and his countrymen? Make no mistake, you are a Fascist.
What is good for the country is a completely subjective opinion influenced by political agenda. Using that kind of logic would allow for any action, no matter how harmful or wrong, to be excused by offering the opinion that "it was best for the country".

Forum List

Back