CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win

You, and others are really gullible, sadly-

No, Hillary, 17 U.S. Intelligence Agencies Did Not Say Russia Hacked Dem E-mails

The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency, rather than just toundermine confidence in the U.S. electoral system, according to officials briefed on the matter.

Intelligence agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, according to U.S. officials. Those officials described the individuals as actors known to the intelligence community and part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and hurt Clinton’s chances.

“It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia’s goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected,” said a senior U.S. official briefed on an intelligence presentation made to U.S. senators. “That’s the consensus view.”

Much more...

REPORT: CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win

Obama Demands Answers

More proof that Hillary was swiftboated. Her popular vote lead is now over 2.8 million. Trump was not fairly elected. Putin, Wikileaks, and Comey all had their thumbs on the scale for Trump - including other idiots who were pumping out conspiracy theories and fake news for fun and profit to discredit Hillary.

"The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment" What does secret mean to you? The CIA has said no such thing. You are smarter than that and I know I am.
17 agencies have said Russia was involved ..Too not believe 17 agencies who know the hacks were all one way and favored trump is to be blind as a bat but you're republicans or anti dem so I understand

17 agencies have said Russia was involved ..Too not believe 17 agencies who know the hacks were all one way and favored trump is to be blind as a bat but you're republicans or anti dem so I understand
How many agencies swore that they had proof that Saddam had WMD's? And what percent of those were not "mistaken" but "liars? I mean, there was a lot of fake and fabrication being held up as "proof". Such false proof doesn't fall off of trees. Government agencies were specifically concocting it.
GWB cherry picked info There were many reports of NO WOMD

WHAT!? IF THIS IS
WHAT!? IF THIS IS TRUE and Russia helped Trump win, then I'd like to know where I can send a Thank You note.

Your a traitor then.
Is he a traitor because he wants what is best for his country and his countrymen? Make no mistake, you are a Fascist.
What is good for the country is a completely subjective opinion influenced by political agenda. Using that kind of logic would allow for any action, no matter how harmful or wrong, to be excused by offering the opinion that "it was best for the country".

'The Road to Hell Is Paved With Good Intentions'

WHAT!? IF THIS IS
WHAT!? IF THIS IS TRUE and Russia helped Trump win, then I'd like to know where I can send a Thank You note.

Your a traitor then.
Is he a traitor because he wants what is best for his country and his countrymen? Make no mistake, you are a Fascist.
What is good for the country is a completely subjective opinion influenced by political agenda. Using that kind of logic would allow for any action, no matter how harmful or wrong, to be excused by offering the opinion that "it was best for the country".

'The Road to Hell Is Paved With Good Intentions'
What good intentions could this trump cabinet have? They are generals and billionaires who don't have a clue how gov't works and repubs think that's a good thing??

How many agencies swore that they had proof that Saddam had WMD's? And what percent of those were not "mistaken" but "liars? I mean, there was a lot of fake and fabrication being held up as "proof". Such false proof doesn't fall off of trees. Government agencies were specifically concocting it.

Don't know how many agencies thought there were WMD, but the CIA included sever qualifiers in their estimate that were dropped as they went up the intelligence chain of command. In other words, Bush ignored the parts that cast doubt on the possibility.
Here's the full version of the CIA's 2002 intelligence assessment on WMD in Iraq

You might note that we have a total of 17 intelligence agencies, and EVERY ONE of them say the Russians did it.

Don't know how many agencies thought there were WMD, but the CIA included sever qualifiers in their estimate that were dropped as they went up the intelligence chain of command. In other words, Bush ignored the parts that cast doubt on the possibility.
Here's the full version of the CIA's 2002 intelligence assessment on WMD in Iraq

You might note that we have a total of 17 intelligence agencies, and EVERY ONE of them say the Russians did it.
Trump said over and over again that he didn't have a relationship with Putin. That's kind of like saying anal sex isn't real sex.

Trump said over and over again that he didn't have a relationship with Putin. That's kind of like saying anal sex isn't real sex.

But Russia already admitted they were communicating with the trump campaign for quite a while.

But Russia already admitted they were communicating with the trump campaign for quite a while.
Alert Alert! Trump truly isn't our President! any one seen Rachel Maddow last night? CIA has proof Russia interfered in ELECTION. this is why President Obama has ordered a full investigation before the Electoral Votes. But, here's the BIG news they (the CIA) delivered this info to Congress and the Senate (Republicans and Democrates) Bipartisianship back in September but, guess who was against this being investigated Strongly and made a threat to Our President Obama, and not only corruptly got Trump elected, he also got his wish to get his Damn WIFE a Job for doing this. WAKE UP AMERICA We're talking that walking dead POS McConnell

Actually, there have been leaders of other nations such as Japan that have come forward expressing their satisfaction with Trump's election. This is a good thing.

Actually, there have been leaders of other nations such as Japan that have come forward expressing their satisfaction with Trump's election. This is a good thing.
Japan The country that's making a great $$$ deal with trumps daughter AFTER she visited japan with her thief father at a closed to reporters meeting??

Is it not interesting that the content of the released emails is always ignored?

I mean, who cares what we said and did - it only matters who told you about our actions.

Really, really sad.

Is it not interesting that the content of the released emails is always ignored?

I mean, who cares what we said and did - it only matters who told you about our actions.

Really, really sad.
Evidently the contents were regarded as a load of manure Sorta like what Repubs throw up against the wall about Hillary for the last 30 years

Really, really sad.
Evidently the contents were regarded as a load of manure Sorta like what Repubs throw up against the wall about Hillary for the last 30 years
Be specific and quote and link to anyone claiming anything released was not true.

Japan The country that's making a great $$$ deal with trumps daughter AFTER she visited japan with her thief father at a closed to reporters meeting??

Trump's daughter is one of his children who is running the Trump business. She has every right to enter into business dealings with the Japanese should she choose to do so. She is not employed by the federal government in any position at all.

Alert Alert! Trump truly isn't our President! any one seen Rachel Maddow last night? CIA has proof Russia interfered in ELECTION. this is why President Obama has ordered a full investigation before the Electoral Votes. But, here's the BIG news they (the CIA) delivered this info to Congress and the Senate (Republicans and Democrates) Bipartisianship back in September but, guess who was against this being investigated Strongly and made a threat to Our President Obama, and not only corruptly got Trump elected, he also got his wish to get his Damn WIFE a Job for doing this. WAKE UP AMERICA We're talking that walking dead POS McConnell

What federal position did Obama's mother hold that garnered her a federal retirement income?

Really, really sad.
Be specific and quote and link to anyone claiming anything released was not true.
I can't neither can I quote and link to anyone saying anything released was true,,,Can you?? thanking you in advance

Trump's daughter is one of his children who is running the Trump business. She has every right to enter into business dealings with the Japanese should she choose to do so. She is not employed by the federal government in any position at all.
She's running it already Didn't know that but you obviously don't know you're sitting at the same table with a den of thieves

She's running it already Didn't know that but you obviously don't know you're sitting at the same table with a den of thieves

Actually, I'm not sitting at a table right now. If what you claim is true, then you should easily be able to back up what you are saying by providing a link or article listing what this den of thieves have stolen and from whom they stole it. Have they been apprehended and brought into a court of law?

Forum List

Back