Cia director david petraeus submits letter of resignation

whose going to investigate the leaks from , say the osama take down, that was in May...? or all of the leaks from state and the military over the last 8 weeks ala Benghazi?

and how about an investigation as to why we had to wait till after the election to learn that Iran, in intl. airspace tried to shot down one of our predators?

I guess you missed the point about drone missions being classified, din't ya? It TAKES TIME to decide to declassify something, hence the delay of a week.

And, do you have actual news site links for your leaks?

Oh, come on.

The birds and the bees do it.

Washington did it while privates froze.

Ike did it between rubbers.

JFK had back problems but hard as it was still managed to stand up and followed his father's advice by having his ashes hauled each night .

Bill did it and by "it" I mean like Clara Bow did "It" in and out of taxis and with Charles Farnesworth, or whatever his name was.

And Wikipedia claims that FDR did it and there is some indication he did it while swimming.

Anyway, Wikipedia lists page on page of doings, such as the following:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Presidents and Their Mistresses: Who Cares? : Discovery News
news.discovery.com/history/presidential-mistresses-history-politics-120208....

Feb 8, 2012 ... We hear about presidential sex scandals more than in the past. But they're hardly new.
Presidential Mistresses
historymatters.gmu.edu/d/5297- Similarto Presidential Mistresses
Presidential Mistresses. Bill Clinton wasn't the only American President to be involved in an extramarital affair—he was just the only one to be exposed by the ...
The Five Hottest Presidential Mistresses (Not Including ...
blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/2011/04/hottest_presidential_mistresse.php

Apr 15, 2011 ... The item we did earlier this week on the five horniest presidents included research that could lead us to conclude...
Top 10 Hottest Presidential Wives (and) Mistresses
www.catalogs.com/info/bestof/top-10-hottest-presidential-wives-...- Similarto Top 10 Hottest Presidential Wives (and) Mistresses

Jan 30, 2009 ... There is a saying that only one out of every 10 people is good-looking. Next time you're in a crowded place, take a gander. You'll see that it's ...
JFK's Teen Mistress Talks About Affair With Ex-President
JFK's Teen Mistress Talks About Affair With Ex-President
Feb 5, 2012 ... She always called him “Mr. President” — not Jack. He refused to kiss her on the lips when they made love.

Poll PRESIDENTIAL MISTRESSES History SelectPoll.com Online ...
selectpoll.com/bonus/freepoll.php?poll=Mistresses- Similarto Poll PRESIDENTIAL MISTRESSES History SelectPoll.com Online ...

This poll or survey is based upon the History selector quiz, "PRESIDENTIALMISTRESSES ", which will make a recommendation based on your preferences.
▷ PRESIDENTIAL MISTRESSES SelectSmart.com free History ...
selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=mistresses

PRESIDENTIAL MISTRESSES History personality test, selector quiz.
Images for Presidential mistresses

Search for images of Presidential mistresses

Famous Presidents mistress and girlfriends - YouTube "
(Just one of several pages)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Petraeis held high office but not near as high as that of POTUS
so who other than most Americans
believe Petraeus was removed from office for having sex with some unnamed lady --- or man --- of low or high repute.

Its a mystery as deep as the one that asks why Obama had to call Cameron in order to receive the UK's re-election congratulation.

And Petraeus got off easy --- for, who knows, --- he could have been rendered whores-de-combat and laid in a boat with a hole in it that got shoved off into a river somewhere.

SHOCKLEY

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omuFvSJsH0w]Famous Presidents mistress and girlfriends - YouTube[/ame]

4 min - May 29, 2011 - Uploaded by jokingdotcom

Famous Presidential mistresses, including President Obama's Vera Baker, Bill Clinton's ...

Search for videos of Presidential mistresses.

Report: Presidents Washington Through Bush May Have Lied About ...

www.theonion.com/articles/report-presidents-washington-through-... - Similarto Report: Presidents Washington Through Bush May Have Lied About ...

Dec 4, 2002 ... Four of the 137 known presidential mistresses. "We are shocked by these allegations," White House press secretary Ari Fleischer said.

Two Presidential Mistresses -- Political Passion Has Its Price ...

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Presidential-Mistresses-Political-Passion-ebook/dp/B002DW9LI0]Two Presidential Mistresses -- Political Passion Has Its Price..: Virginia Ann Harris, Edith Wharton, Isadora Duncan, Alice Paul, Emmeline Pankhurst, Mary Peck, Nan Britton: Amazon.com: Kindle Store[/ame]

Two Presidential Mistresses -- Political Passion Has Its Price..: Virginia Ann Harris, Edith Wharton, Isadora Duncan, Alice Paul, Emmeline Pankhurst, Mary Peck, ...

Ads

Watch Mistresses (2012) - Find Full Episodes, Reviews & News
Watch Mistresses (2012) Online - Full Episodes of Season 1 | Yidio
Watch Mistresses (2012) Instantly.

Watch Full Episodes
Entertainment News
Full Length Movies
TV Show Alerts

Searches related toPresidential mistresses

black presidential mistresses
kay summersby
jayne mansfield
presidential mistresses the daily beast
american presidents mistresses
list presidents mistresses
presidential affairs
list of presidential

whose going to investigate the leaks from , say the osama take down, that was in May...? or all of the leaks from state and the military over the last 8 weeks ala Benghazi?

and how about an investigation as to why we had to wait till after the election to learn that Iran, in intl. airspace tried to shot down one of our predators?

Oh, they tried to shoot down an unmanned machine. How dare they?

I guess you missed the point about drone missions being classified, din't ya? It TAKES TIME to decide to declassify something, hence the delay of a week.

And, do you have actual news site links for your leaks?

oh right, in 48 hours they leaked tons of osama take down information, but a drone getting shot at intl airspace requires how long? :rolleyes:

which leaks? you mean the leaks from the Benghazi issue?

Ah right, so Petraeus has invented this story about his infidelity so he can use it as an excuse to resign?

lol, move over birthers.

What does marital fidelity have to do with the job of CIA director? He might have had an affair, but that of itself seems to be no reason to resign. Nobody cares and he wasn't running for election.

What does marital fidelity have to do with his job? For one thing, if he was keeping it secret and didn't want it to come out, he could be blackmailed for secrets, I mean........after all, he IS the DIRECTOR of the CIA.

As a matter of fact, in the military, if you have really bad credit, or have things that pop up on your security screening that could be used to compromise you, they will deny you access to classified information. Ever been through a Top Secret security screening? I have, and let me tell you..........it's pretty thorough, and in some cases where a person has access to SCI, they are screened every year.

As far as who the other woman is? Really simple...........it's that chick that wrote his biography while he was in Iraq and spent a lot of time with him. The FBI is currently investigating her to see if she could have somehow had "improper access" (meaning he could have been compromised by her) to Petraeus.

So..................is infidelity a big deal? Yep, especially when you're dealing with very highly classified material like a CIA Director does.

Oh..............and for the record.................you CAN be fired from the CIA for infidelity.

You mean Clinton could have been blackmailed for secrets??? Do you think the President doesn't deal with highly classified information everyday? Too bad you can't fire the president for infidelity.

I do not understand why this is a big deal and President Clinton and Monica wasn't.

What does marital fidelity have to do with the job of CIA director? He might have had an affair, but that of itself seems to be no reason to resign. Nobody cares and he wasn't running for election.

What does marital fidelity have to do with his job? For one thing, if he was keeping it secret and didn't want it to come out, he could be blackmailed for secrets, I mean........after all, he IS the DIRECTOR of the CIA.

As a matter of fact, in the military, if you have really bad credit, or have things that pop up on your security screening that could be used to compromise you, they will deny you access to classified information. Ever been through a Top Secret security screening? I have, and let me tell you..........it's pretty thorough, and in some cases where a person has access to SCI, they are screened every year.

As far as who the other woman is? Really simple...........it's that chick that wrote his biography while he was in Iraq and spent a lot of time with him. The FBI is currently investigating her to see if she could have somehow had "improper access" (meaning he could have been compromised by her) to Petraeus.

So..................is infidelity a big deal? Yep, especially when you're dealing with very highly classified material like a CIA Director does.

Oh..............and for the record.................you CAN be fired from the CIA for infidelity.

You mean Clinton could have been blackmailed for secrets??? Do you think the President doesn't deal with highly classified information everyday? Too bad you can't fire the president for infidelity.

I do not understand why this is a big deal and President Clinton and Monica wasn't.

First off...............who's gonna be able to get close enough to him? His calls are screened and he's surrounded by Secret Service 24/7.

Second............if he actually WAS to be blackmailed, how long do you think it would take before some federal agency was breathing down their necks?

Besides..............the amount of time spent with Monica was MUCH LESS than what this lady spent with Petraeus.

The thing to keep your eye on kiddies... is who they put in charge of the CIA. I don't know what Patreaus' testimony has to do with all this, maybe nothing, maybe something. But who's running the CIA right now and what's stopping them from running the shredders from now until next week?

The thing to keep your eye on kiddies... is who they put in charge of the CIA. I don't know what Patreaus' testimony has to do with all this, maybe nothing, maybe something. But who's running the CIA right now and what's stopping them from running the shredders from now until next week?

The Deputy Director is running the CIA, and common sense is keeping the paper shredders at bay.

Try again nutjob.

First off...............who's gonna be able to get close enough to him? His calls are screened and he's surrounded by Secret Service 24/7.

Second............if he actually WAS to be blackmailed, how long do you think it would take before some federal agency was breathing down their necks?

Besides..............the amount of time spent with Monica was MUCH LESS than what this lady spent with Petraeus.

good question so, lets play that game here, when did robert muller know of the affair, and when and how did he tell....

and I have to say, I know you're in the tank for the dems, but you're drowning. so, a affair with the pres.is less of an issue than an affair wiht the cia chief? really?

The Deputy Director is running the CIA, and common sense is keeping the paper shredders at bay.

Try again nutjob.

A garden variety extra-marital affair was no impediment to Patreaus doing his job. Only fools would buy that load of horseshit. He's not elected and he's too far up the food chain to be viewed as a security threat. It's no coincidence that all this went down only days before he was supposed to testify to Congress. Just because you leftists are clueless morons doesn't mean the rest of us must emulate your example.

good question so, lets play that game here, when did robert muller know of the affair, and when and how did he tell....

and I have to say, I know you're in the tank for the dems, but you're drowning. so, a affair with the pres.is less of an issue than an affair wiht the cia chief? really?

Dunno if he knew or not, dunno when he found out about it if at all.

Is an affair with the President less of an issue than the CIA director? Yes, because all the president going to end up with is embarrassment and the opposition party calling for their skull. And, besides that, they're pretty much in the limelight anyway, so secret meetings and stuff like that are pretty hard to come by (especially with the Secret Service dogging your every move). The CIA director can actually sell this country out badly, as they AREN'T in the limelight and secret meetings are one of their specialties.

Try again nutjob.

A garden variety extra-marital affair was no impediment to Patreaus doing his job. Only fools would buy that load of horseshit. He's not elected and he's too far up the food chain to be viewed as a security threat. It's no coincidence that all this went down only days before he was supposed to testify to Congress. Just because you leftists are clueless morons doesn't mean the rest of us must emulate your example.

Do you even understand how security clearances work? I do. Spent 20 years in the U.S. Navy as a Personnelman, and had to deal with them DAILY.

And............since those lower down on the ladder ARE fired if something like this comes up, don't you think it's a bit hypocritical to fire them while keeping an affair of your own going?

as far as damage, you simply have to be kidding. if they sell out, they sell out.

Dunno if he knew or not, dunno when he found out about it if at all.

Is an affair with the President less of an issue than the CIA director? Yes, because all the president going to end up with is embarrassment and the opposition party calling for their skull. And, besides that, they're pretty much in the limelight anyway, so secret meetings and stuff like that are pretty hard to come by (especially with the Secret Service dogging your every move). The CIA director can actually sell this country out badly, as they AREN'T in the limelight and secret meetings are one of their specialties.

so as to the threat, the cia director has access to more sensitive information that could casue damage to the country? really? and the cia director can sell his country out but a pres. can't? hummm, sounds to me like you're making a character judgment and thats not quite holding water, it all depends on what pressure one man can stand, or not....we know Clinton lied, hummm?

Some people are really delusional...

Great thread! I love watching all you guys sound off on yer own little "conspiracy theories"! Isn't that really where this thread should be?

:lol:

I'm Sorry but when you are Director of the CIA you are privy to the most sensitive intel. What the man knows could get a lot of people killed. You do not put yourself in any position that someone could use to compromise you.

That said the man gave his whole life to service of his country. I have nothing but respect for him. We all make mistakes.

Forum List

Back