CIA had to come up with clever ways to keep trump from pocketing classified information

Explain this please. Why is it when Dems win an election, suddenly there was "massive voter fraud." But when repubs win elections, everything is fair and above board? It began with the child names trump and it is now a disease in the repub party. The GOP is dead and has been replaced by a group of cowardly, sniveling, trump humpers who bow to their child king. That is truly a mental illness.

Eric Trump said it's the Trump Party now.

There's plenty of news about Trump's problem over the past six years. Had you never heard of it before?

He was very sloppy with classified documents or information. He's a blabbermouth who likes to show off.
Well, if you are saying so I would lay money on the reporting was all from liberal generated sites that are meant to rile you up rather than report the facts.

There's plenty of news about Trump's problem over the past six years. Had you never heard of it before?

He was very sloppy with classified documents or information. He's a blabbermouth who likes to show off.
Fake news.

Stop LYING you lying lowlife Dem scumbag. ^^^ there's an example of what I'm talking about. All Democrats everywhere, rot in hell.
Typical trump insults. i bet you get a thrill out of that...huh?

WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BELEIVE TRUMP IS NOTHING BUT A RUSSIAN PLANT? They are over there now boasting about examining the top secret documents that trump took to his Florida whore house. GROW A BRAIN!

Well, if you are saying so I would lay money on the reporting was all from liberal generated sites that are meant to rile you up rather than report the facts.
FACTS REALLY ESCAPE YOU, HUH?

I thought the CIA wasn't supposed to be targeting American citizens and elected leaders?
The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA /ˌsiː.aɪˈeɪ/), known informally as the Agency[6] and historically as the Company,[7] is a civilian foreign intelligence service of the federal government of the United States

Unlike the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), which is a domestic security service, the CIA has no law enforcement function and is officially mainly focused on overseas intelligence gathering

Really ? A Humper pretending to know what’s legal and not ? Hilarious.

Says the jackass who supports the "authorities" who lied to FISA courts, lied to the nation, worked with russian agents worked with other foreign spies, spied on Americans without cause.

But you aren't hilarious. You are just stupid.

Says the jackass who supports the "authorities" who lied to FISA courts, lied to the nation, worked with russian agents worked with other foreign spies, spied on Americans without cause.

But you aren't hilarious. You are just stupid.

You don't realize that communication in and out of Russian embassies world wide are monitored by the US government. Have been since the 1970s. Trump kept calling them from Trump Tower trying to get a back channel to the Kremlin. Not too smart.

You don't realize that communication in and out of Russian embassies world wide are monitored by the US government. Have been since the 1970s. Trump kept calling them from Trump Tower trying to get a back channel to the Kremlin. Not too smart.

That isn't what I was referring to.

Moron.

If he was calling them from Trump tower, that had to be before he was president. Why would an ordinary citizen need a "back channel" to Russia?

This claim sounds like a prog hoax.

Forum List

Back