CIA official claim they NEVER said the Hunter Biden laptop “WAS” Russian disinformation. They claim they said it “LOOKED LIKE” Russia disinformation

Trump was correct to not trust our intel agencies.
JFK essentially said the same thing when he told the spooks, no, he was not giving them air support for their misguided Bay of Pigs game, and look where that got him.

:sigh2:

3xumfk.jpg

HE was trying to cloud their statements and create distance from their criminal conduct. It didn't work. The letters and statements were clear. they said it was disinformation to protect Biden. They aided in a criminal coverup of treason against the United States. Every one of these people should stand trial and if found guilty hung IMHO.

These traitors will never receive justice though the proper channels.

All but confirming you never read the letter.

Let me quote it for you morons:
We want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post by President Trump’s personal aSorney Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not and that we do not have evidence of Russian involvement -- just that our experience makes us deeply suspicious that the Russian government played a significant role in this case.

How about you dipshits not embarrass yourself and spend like two minutes reading the letter instead of reading what a bunch of right wing assholes say about it.

Look fuckstick

The whole point is that these traitors used their clout to help throw an election.

You can parse the wording all you want then stick it up your gaping ass and shit it back out.

No difference.

Their intent was to help throw the election.

How would that help biden?

How did it help Biden that nearly all news outlets and social media sites censored and banned any mention of the laptop?

Are you joking?

Come on.

How did it help Biden that nearly all news outlets and social media sites censored and banned any mention of the laptop?

Are you joking?

Come on.

Um - NO

HUH? WHY NOT RESEARCH IT?

That part.

Look fuckstick

The whole point is that these traitors used their clout to help throw an election.

You can parse the wording all you want then stick it up your gaping ass and shit it back out.

No difference.

You want them punished for engaging in constitutionally protected speech because you don’t like it’s effect on your political leaders.

Let me guess. You don’t think that makes you a little bit fascist?

This is such a pathetic back pedal.

Come on.

I said it LOOKED LIKE….I didnt say it WAS?

HUH? WHY NOT RESEARCH IT?

The forthcoming investigations will get to the bottom of this. A LOT of people are going to be called to account for what they said and did over the last 6 years.

Correct, I don’t understand how something can be what it isn’t
You clearly can’t understand how something isn’t what you’re told it is.

The problem is you believe what you’re told to believe. Not what is.

The forthcoming investigations will get to the bottom of this. A LOT of people are going to be called to account for what they said and did over the last 6 years.

You have a lot more faith in the Republican Paty than is probably warranted.

I hope so, but I really have no faith that you are correct.

Look fuckstick

No difference.

Mary Lynn still believes the Steele dossier is legit.

Forum List

Back