CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack

Don't worry, cnn, msnbc, etc will rush to cover this up or make excuses for their black messiah.

He will claim he had nothing to do with it, never heard of this problem until the next day.

When is the Obama, Brian Williams interview going to air?

They've spent two days together master mining it.

More Bull Shit on the way! I can smell it already.

Still LMAO! it won't make a bullshit bit of difference. He's finished.

CIA officials on the ground asked for HELP and were denied by the
WH 3 times.

Tune in to FOX who has the exclusive

Fucking spineless liberals in charge of national security and foreign policy. It always leads to shit like this, they are too fucking scared to act.

LoLing at all the FAUX poutrage in this Republican tempest in a teacup.

261173_163823300360970_7307571_n.jpg

tempest-in-a-teacup.jpg

Nothing funny about dead Americans. AMERICANS LEFT TO DIE.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Doesn't surprise me at all that D-bags like yourself are laughing it up. 4 Americans died, and our President did nothing to help.

If you aren't outraged by this, then it just proves you're nothing but a hack who only cares about your D-bag Prez getting re-elected.

Unbelievable. :mad:
Tyrone Woods helped to get about 30 people out of harm's way at the consulate, then he fought hard to keep himself and everyone else alive at the annex. He and the guys fighting alongside him did everything they were trained to do, including "painting" the target. One AC-130U could've saved his life. But it didn't come, even though two had been deployed to Libya in March. In fact our forces in the area were apparently not even on "alert" on the anniversary of 9/11, despite the fact that we'd been warned by other governments that there were threats. It's inexcusable.

Doesn't surprise me at all that D-bags like yourself are laughing it up. 4 Americans died, and our President did nothing to help.

If you aren't outraged by this, then it just proves you're nothing but a hack who only cares about your D-bag Prez getting re-elected.

There's plenty of time to be outraged after the election. :cool:

Demand Hillary Clinton, Leon Panetta resign immediately. Susan Rice too for misleading the country. Obama should be shamed and face impeachment. I’m sick.

no your not.

tempest-in-a-teacup.jpg
This thread is just too funny...more made up RW stories...for the sole purpose of whipping up the choir members into a frenzy.

Too funny... :lol:

Demand Hillary Clinton, Leon Panetta resign immediately. Susan Rice too for misleading the country. Obama should be shamed and face impeachment. I’m sick.

no your not.

tempest-in-a-teacup.jpg
This thread is just too funny...more made up RW stories...for the sole purpose of whipping up the choir members into a frenzy.

Open your eyes and look at the information. Don't tell me you're in the bag for Obama no matter what he does.

yep, the situation was bad... they were under fire and attack.....and they needed help.

and were "refused" they begged for help in the months leading up to this CF too and were "refused".

As the doctorisin said.... the people who KNEW were the ones in the situation.... i agree

of which thoes people BEGGED for help..... and were refused.

refused...is quite different then saying .... "we cant get anything or anyone to you for 10 hours you will have to hold out" ......

So, who were these people who asked for help and were "refused"?

All we've seen is a bunch of "unnamed sources".

no your not.

No dear little man, you are too funny. You think Americans begging for help are ridiculous. You are a funny, funny little man.

Why was it so important to obama that Ambassador Stevens die? At this point, Stevens' death was more in the nature of a human sacrifice than anything else. Why?

Why was it so important to obama that Ambassador Stevens die? At this point, Stevens' death was more in the nature of a human sacrifice than anything else. Why?

Yes, I have a feeling they were left for dead to cover up a gun running program.
Arming Syrian rebels so the MB could take over government there too.

no your not.

No dear little man, you are too funny. You think Americans begging for help are ridiculous. You are a funny, funny little man.

Don't waste your time. MarcAsshole is all about race. He would support Obama even if he turned out to be the Anti-Christ.

Even for a Kool Aid guy like MarcATL...I am surprised he dismisses his so easily...hmm..I am sure he would say the same thing if it were Bush.

no your not.

tempest-in-a-teacup.jpg

You're an embarassment.....are you really an American?
How anyone can say all these "stories" are made up is unbelievable! This information is coming from the Embassy, from people that were there, from the State Dept, and the LIES that Obama and his group have been telling. And you call these made up stories??

and were "refused" they begged for help in the months leading up to this CF too and were "refused".

As the doctorisin said.... the people who KNEW were the ones in the situation.... i agree

of which thoes people BEGGED for help..... and were refused.

refused...is quite different then saying .... "we cant get anything or anyone to you for 10 hours you will have to hold out" ......

So, who were these people who asked for help and were "refused"?

All we've seen is a bunch of "unnamed sources".

just wondering...

Do you really think embassy's don't have the ability to call for help?

And.... if under attack they way they were.... that they would not have repeatedly called for assistance?

Hell....grunts in combat taking fire call for air strike help....and get it.

Forum List

Back