CIA sold rigged encryption machines to allies.

You mean CIA Operation Mockingbird news that control 90 percent of all our media? Excuse me for not buying into their bullshit and fake news where green screens are used to make it appear that they are on the scene. Recall CNN's coverage of Desert Storm that claimed to be in Riyadh but were actually in a studio in Atlanta???? Do I need to jog your memory, douchebag?
They didn't control 90% until the Clinton regime sold us out in the 90's.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telecommunications_Act_of_1996

Why does anyone depend on RT? And RT w/Scottie Nell Hughes at that.

I have no idea if the story is true but you'd think left to right across the spectrum we could agree this is not a good source for information.

Yeah, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, CNN, FOX, etc, etc....the last bastion of honest journalism......only to an idiot like yourself.

^Chooses Putin TV over American news.

ROTFLMAO!!!!

You mean CIA Operation Mockingbird news that control 90 percent of all our media? Excuse me for not buying into their bullshit and fake news where green screens are used to make it appear that they are on the scene. Recall CNN's coverage of Desert Storm that claimed to be in Riyadh but were actually in a studio in Atlanta???? Do I need to jog your memory, douchebag?

try again----CNN used reports from many places, including from Riyadh------it never
claimed that the action was IN RIYADH except one random missile. SO?

try again----CNN used reports from many places, including from Riyadh------it never
claimed that the action was IN RIYADH

They claimed to be there...are you fucking dense? Here is "Tidy Bowl Man" reporting from the bow of a ship but was super imposed using a green screen. If you believe this is real, you are beyond stupid....

This has a bright side, and a dark side.

CIA controlled global encryption company for decades, says report

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/feb/11/crypto-ag-cia-bnd-germany-intelligence-report

Leaked documents have revealed that the CIA owned and controlled global encryption company Crypto AG for more than 50 years. Crypto AG sold rigged communications equipment to other countries, giving Washington access to enormous amounts of intelligence from unsuspecting users. Investigative journalist Ben Swann joins Scottie Nell Hughes with the details. They also discuss how this sheds new light on US claims about Chinese telecommunications giant Huawei.

Seems like the kind of thing we would expect from our spy agency

you mean like, spying and shit?

This is one of the oddest threads in a while.

And that's no easy task.

Why does anyone depend on RT? And RT w/Scottie Nell Hughes at that.

I have no idea if the story is true but you'd think left to right across the spectrum we could agree this is not a good source for information.

Yeah, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, CNN, FOX, etc, etc....the last bastion of honest journalism......only to an idiot like yourself.

^Chooses Putin TV over American news.

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Oh, Dale.

claimed that the action was IN RIYADH

They claimed to be there...are you fucking dense? Here is "Tidy Bowl Man" reporting from the bow of a ship but was super imposed using a green screen. If you believe this is real, you are beyond stupid....

Oh, Dale.

And what was it JFK said about CIA?
"I will splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it into the wind."
Don't they snort his crushed-up skull bone in
the Skull and Bones rituals ? Right before drinking the sacrificed child sex slave's blood after he or she is skinned alive and still screaming ?.

Last edited:
It's hilarious how the gang of vultures all scurried away as soon as someone else came to my defense like Dale Smith. It shows their lack of substance and character for what it is.
There just is no point in arguing with a tard like you. You keep digging yourself into a deeper hole of tard.

Fun to watch, but sad at the same time.

badge-bureau-narcotic-dangerous-drugs-id.jpg

And what was it JFK said about CIA?
"I will splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it into the wind."
Don't they snort his crushed-up skull bone in
the Skull and Bones rituals ? Right before drinking the sacrificed child sex slave's blood after he or she is skinned alive and still screaming ?.

Don't know man, don't follow that shit.

Forum List

Back