CIC Bone Spur: Tell America Why You Won't Imposing the New 2017 SANCTIONS on Russia! FFS!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Trump Administration Signals It Is Not Imposing New Sanctions On Russia | HuffPost
WASHINGTON, Jan 29 (Reuters) - The U.S. State Department said on Monday a 2017 U.S. law was deterring billions of dollars in Russian defense sales, but it did not announce any sanctions under the measure designed to punish Russia for allegedly seeking to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

With the statement, President Donald Trump’s administration signaled it was not imposing new sanctions under a bill he reluctantly signed into law in August, just six months into his presidency.

In what was seen as a test of Trump’s willingness to crack down on Russia, Congress had given the administration a Jan. 29 deadline to release key reports under the law.

:dunno: These are the actions of a Traitor. So tell us why not during your SOTU ('State of the "U N I O M' HAHA)
SPEWS OF LIES!

Russia is cool, It's mexico who causes the most problems in America

Needless to say, none of the Trumpflakes will criticize trump for this. DearLeader is a Russian puppet, hence his acolytes here are all Russian puppets as well.

I'm actually old to enough to remember when most Republicans weren't treasonous.

• Banned
Russia is cool, It's mexico who causes the most problems in America

DANG! Did you know?
Mexico is not a world power. Costing us 5-7 wars lost in the ME.
As I'm not into GOP Wasteful Nation Building. The Mexicans cost us LESS ...FFS!.
:itsok::iyfyus.jpg:

More evidence of traitorous FAKE Republicans putting DOPer party over country good!
Don't even pretend to be pro-America anymore.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Needless to say, none of the Trumpflakes will criticize trump for this. DearLeader is a Russian puppet, hence his acolytes here are all Russian puppets as well.

I'm actually old to enough to remember when most Republicans weren't treasonous.

SOOOooooo True....

DDnSoUXUwAA--yD_1_.jpg

• Banned
Why do LWNJ's want war with Russia?
They don't, and you know it. There are many nations, other than whitey, that will trade with them.
Who are not apart of the NEW U.S. Sanctions. Many Americans sell services to Russia, from offshore accounts for a FEE to sell their goods... Hmm? Crap!.

btw: The 2017 Tax Cut BS allows these Americans to bring home illegal profit. Almost FREE!

Last edited:
They don't, and you know it. There are many nations, other than whitey, that will trade with them.
Who are not apart of the NEW U.S. Sanctions. Many Americans sell services to Russia, from offshore accts for a FEE to sell their goods... Hmm? Crap!.

Economic sanctions are an act of war. Why do you want war with Russia? What is the end game? Nuclear war?

I hope the relations with Russia and America get stronger

Who are not apart of the NEW U.S. Sanctions. Many Americans sell services to Russia, from offshore accts for a FEE to sell their goods... Hmm? Crap!.

Economic sanctions are an act of war. Why do you want war with Russia? What is the end game? Nuclear war?

The World has been doing this since WWii.
There seems to be some 9 nuclear armed nations now.
The only thang that stops a New World Wariii is two nations.
The other 6 have few nukes, but more than needed to end life on EARTH!
THEY/WE ALL know there in NO Winning HERE! At some point a terrorist
will blow one or a few off. I feel any northern red state, with more than 89% Whitey
is worth giving up as first strike target. These states are American Shitholes already.
Our MASS Nuke response will start the worlds end. We just get to say good-bye on our terms.

I hope the relations with Russia and America get stronger
Nice to know DOPers are for state ownership in strategic areas of the economy. MAGA!
We can't have better relations, if our nations economy, are opposed to each others in
un-fair manners, not being state murdering mob members, just to start..---

---
Late News Flash....
Russia raises minimum wage by 20%
Russia's Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev said pay for low wage workers will go up to 7,500 rubles a month ($109) in July, from the current 6,204 rubles a month ($90).
---

I want to employ Russians to make our stuff as a business director, as a CEO. MAGA.
the Great Douche Program means MORE profits for the 3%..
FUCK the uneducated coal miner Morons of America, they are way overpaid, as I'm just
needing a STUPID uneducted Slave digger Moron Loser, till dead in our employment scams.
Buy Russian Coal America. The uneducated Moron Voter Losers in America wants too much to digger up dirt..

This message was approved by ALL GOP/DOP CEO's. :iyfyus.jpg::oops8::party: as the GOP gave GOP donors the 2017 Tax Cut BS, ALL paid for by all of America's Mid-Class under 175K. .
:iyfyus.jpg::party: on your Dollars Mid-Class....................MAGA! IS for the top 3% ONLY, is the Great Douche PLAN for now! Till IT can CON more American MORON DOPers to give more, like in church.. As fools you BE!

Last edited:
DANG.. America is so SORRY! JUST WOW! :re: LOVE IS IN THE AIR!
I just need to love Russia now, as say IF, I was an American DOPER!

The Trump administration says legislation passed last year to punish Russia for its aggressive behavior has been effective in hampering the country's defense and intelligence sectors, negating the need for further sanctions State Department says new sanctions against Russia not needed

Last edited:

Forum List

Back