🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Citizen Review Board in action.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
This is something I've been calling for, for quite awhile. It's something many have been demanding. The police should not be able to be the sole arbitrators of whether they did something wrong or not.

WSOC

Review board says CMS teacher was wrongfully detained by CMPD officers​

WSOCTV.com News Staff
Fri, April 8, 2022, 8:02 PM

The Citizens Review Board voted 9-0 Wednesday night in favor of a Charlotte-Mecklenburg School teacher who was handcuffed after officers misidentified her as a suspect in a violent crime, Channel 9 learned.

Review board says CMS teacher was wrongfully detained by CMPD officers

This is something I've been calling for, for quite awhile. It's something many have been demanding. The police should not be able to be the sole arbitrators of whether they did something wrong or not.

WSOC

WSOCTV.com News Staff

The Citizens Review Board voted 9-0 Wednesday night in favor of a Charlotte-Mecklenburg School teacher who was handcuffed after officers misidentified her as a suspect in a violent crime, Channel 9 learned.

I am all for this. If the US military can have civilian oversight, so can the police.

Good I guess. It will teach the police officers, at least those in Charlotte, to mind their own beeswax and not to get off of their stools at the local donut restaurants.

BTW, I love Charlotte. A niece of mine works at Sealed Air down there. The cuisine at Bojangles Restaurant in the Charlotte airport is tremendous. When I go to Florida, I prefer a trip with a stopover there.

WSOC

WSOCTV.com News Staff

When are we going to invoke a citizen review board for teachers, and school administrators?

When are we going to invoke a citizen review board for teachers, and school administrators?

Go for it............but to note, we do at least get to elect school boards. We do have open school board meetings.

Go for it............but to note, we do at least get to elect school boards. We do have open school board meetings.
Yeah, their open alright, that is until they start getting pushback from the parents they are angering....

And, I would say no you don't. You want them all either shamed, or forced out of doing their jobs....Well, what happens when there are no police P?

I have no obligation to address your fantasies.

Forum List

Back