🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Citizen Review Board in action.

like top secret material? the nuke codes? ok

what is it you don’t think you have access to?

They spend millions and millions on their investigations of this or that but we never learn all that is involved. If we are spending the money, we should know everything those involved know.

They spend millions and millions on their investigations of this or that but we never learn all that is involved. If we are spending the money, we should know everything those involved know.

FOIA it if you want it

You can know

haha yeah that’s what i thought

These are example, you, yourself have provide of police being held accountable.

it happens all the time and has happened

They are being held accountable here. (maybe). It's because of the review board. The police said it was all good and nothing was done wrong.

We have at least started to make the police accountable. That's a good thing.

They are being held accountable here. (maybe). It's because of the review board. The police said it was all good and nothing was done wrong.

cool…and they were held accountable in the other cases you provided too

it happens all the time

No we can't. You know that. Even when the government releases something, most of it is blacked out.
like classified material? like the nuclear codes? ok yeah

don’t you think there is a reason to have some stuff classified?

i mean sure some corrupt officials might have secret email servers to ensure people can’t FOIA their work…we should make sure those corrupt folks and groups aren’t in office

like classified material? like the nuclear codes? ok yeah

don’t you think there is a reason to have some stuff classified?

i mean sure some corrupt officials might have secret email servers to ensure people can’t FOIA their work…we should make sure those corrupt folks and groups aren’t in office

We have had nuclear code investigations? I missed them I guess so I can't comment on them.

In light of the recent acquittal of the alleged "terrorists" who were railroaded by the FBI shortly before the last election, maybe we should consider a federal review board to monitor the conduct of federal law enforcement agencies.

"
Police departments nationwide are having a difficult time finding recruits to join their forces due to low morale among officers following a year of racial justice demonstrations against law enforcement, Axios reported on Wednesday.

The International Association of Chiefs of Police warns that the nationwide problem in attracting new recruits to departments across the U.S. adds strain to existing forces and could boost costs due to both overtime and employee burnout.

The trend is particularly worrisome for some activists, who say there could be another summer of unrest in many cities over the issue of police brutality."

In light of the recent acquittal of the alleged "terrorists" who were railroaded by the FBI shortly before the last election, maybe we should consider a federal review board to monitor the conduct of federal law enforcement agencies.
this is a good point. it would seem the xiden DOJ is completely out of control

Forum List

Back